Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, I can't seem to get Bowser. My small town doesn't have a Best Buy or TRU and I haven't seen it at Gamestop, Walmart, or Hastings which are the only three places here that sell Amiibo's.

Best Buy's website just told me I could pre-order one for shipping then as soon as I clicked it said OOS. 

Come on Amazon.... Save me.

TRU in Monroeville, PA had Bowser and Toon Lonk. I grabbed the last Shiek along with the other 2.

Can't believe I jumped on this band wagon.....*bangs head against desk*

Only TRU has released them so far. I'm digging your profile pic of Bret and Shawn btw.
Yeah, I just realized that after some google searches seems like it's actually common. Just got to wait for them to pop up at the stores around me closer to launch.

Oh and thanks for the compliment! :)

I'm 25 years old with a 3 year old daughter but I had that kid moment today when I went to my parents house and my mom had surprised me by grabbing Bowser and Toon Link for me. I wasn't expecting it at all but she was there with my little brother and noticed that there were a lot of people back there. When she saw it was Amiibos she knew that I had been trying to get them all and grabbed them for me! Thanks Ma!

And I have to say that Bowser is my favorite figure yet. His detail is awesome and looks menacing hovering over Mario and his crew.
if it makes you feel any better, I'm 36 with 3 kids and get those kid moments often:) I refuse to conform to adult status. Over the holidays my friend showed up at the house with a Christmas gift for me. I opened it and was absolutely floored......he got me the Simpsons lego house.

if it makes you feel any better, I'm 36 with 3 kids and get those kid moments often:) I refuse to conform to adult status. Over the holidays my friend showed up at the house with a Christmas gift for me. I opened it and was absolutely floored......he got me the Simpsons lego house.
28 here. You're all not alone. Lol

Well I'm completely boned on wave 3 at the moment. The card I used for most of my BBY orders and my TRU make up order just had to be cancelled by the bank because someone several states away tried to use it. Wave 3 launches in a week and I probably won't have my new card by then. :wall:
I'm not 100% sure, but if your old card had a pre-authorization on it, it should carry over to the new card.

I had an issue with my card being lost by a waiter at a restaurant (came back with my receipt but no card, still had the gull to take the full tip on the transaction) and Citi replaced it with a new card, new number and new expiration date and all. All the pre-orders I made with the old card all went through to the new card. Appearantly, those pre-authorzations aren't just done to make sure there is sufficient funds but also for cases where a credit card details change (i.e., change of address) between ordering something and when it's shipped/charged.

I'm not sure this is true for all credit cards. I would check with your bank... or maybe tell them and they can do something about it.

Is the cheapest option for Villager through Amazon.de? I'm trying to hold off importing at the moment because I want to wait till the store exclusives come out to see which ones are impossible to find here plus wait for a restock on international websites for those. I figure that if I get multiple figures the shipping won't be as ridiculous as it is for one figure.

Sorry, I meant to say that I'm done if the ones I want end up extremely hard to get at MSRP. I'll try but, but eventually I'll stop till Nintendo makes them readily available.

I don't see myself putting out beyond maybe 2x MRRP for at least Rosalina and Shulk, and I prefer the US versions.

I'm not 100% sure, but if your old card had a pre-authorization on it, it should carry over to the new card.

I had an issue with my card being lost by a waiter at a restaurant (came back with my receipt but no card, still had the gull to take the full tip on the transaction) and Citi replaced it with a new card, new number and new expiration date and all. All the pre-orders I made with the old card all went through to the new card. Appearantly, those pre-authorzations aren't just done to make sure there is sufficient funds but also for cases where a credit card details change (i.e., change of address) between ordering something and when it's shipped/charged.

I'm not sure this is true for all credit cards. I would check with your bank... or maybe tell them and they can do something about it.
I believe it still depends on who they use for payment processing, Vantiv for instance the authorization goes to the master account and will apply to whatever the active card is. I believe that changed in early 2014 or possibly late 2013 but it's been a while since I've had to update our payment gateway at work. Just like how a refund can go back to a cancelled card without issue.

I agree.... it has been fun running around and trying to find these. But at the end of the day its more frustrating than anything. I would kill to find a little mac figure in the wild, but i know it's not going to happen.

I understand all the angles.... from collectors, scalpers and Nintendo fans... but I find it completely fucking rediculous that TRU and other retailers will get shipments in of only 1 or 2 of the rare figures. It's frustrating because Nintendo is solely to blame for this. They have single handedly created scarcity and unfortunately the true fans are the ones being left out.

Well I'm completely boned on wave 3 at the moment. The card I used for most of my BBY orders and my TRU make up order just had to be cancelled by the bank because someone several states away tried to use it. Wave 3 launches in a week and I probably won't have my new card by then. :wall:
If you haven't solved this issue yet, see if can switch your payment to gift cards and just buy some at your local Best Buy or Toys r us.

Called a TRU about an hour away from where I live and they had 1 Toon Link and a few Bowser left so they held 1 of each for me. Glad they did because by the time I got there all the Bowsers were gone.

The TRU close to my house said that they didn't receive any shipments of the new amiibo yet so hopefully I still have a shot to get Sheik, Lucario and the others that's releasing on the 30th.

A buddy of mine found a toon link for me, and I picked up a Bowser after deciding that he looks pretty cool.
No Sheik though, and that's the one I really wanted. :/ Hope it's not really rare in February.

Reporting in.

TRU #6333 (Maspeth, Queens, NY) has no wave 3 on shelves... Nor do they have any plans to put anything out til this weekend, the 30th. Heres the pic from today selections.... Some wave 2a and wave 1 commons only... Ugh, really wanted a head start to :(

How much did you end up paying for shipping from them and are there any additional taxes when they come state side?
Shipping was around $10. Total cost was $30.xx. There might be charges from customs but, that goes with all int. shipments. Last time I ordered something from Japan (from a different company) it took three days for me to get it so here's hoping it goes quickly again..

1 TRU had 2 Bowsers left and I gave the 1 on the Shelf to another guy who walked in with me since I dont really care about TRU's pricing, waiting for Best Buy to recieve theirs

But the GF and I found 2 Pits at Best Buy

Well, there is hope now for the super rare Amiibos getting a reprint. Even the Super Smash Bros. creator is having trouble finding them

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/01/25/even-super-smash-bros-creator-masahiro-sakurai-is-having-trouble-getting-his-hands-on-amiibos.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage
Like he has to actually buy them. By find them he probably meant some other plebeian Nintendo employee that couldn't find them in a store pilfered them from his desk and he was about to sever them from their employment.

Hopefully this will calm down some. For those old enough it's like that Beanie Baby shit is happening all over again. Only difference is now I have kids and am directly involved and I am not enjoying it! Most likely just like the Beanie Babies one day it will all just stop and they will become more or less worthless. Then maybe we can all go back to enjoying video games and not buying to resell.

The great Amiibo hunt of 2014-15 really turns me off to collecting them and Nintendo in general. For something that costs $1 to make, there should be a shit ton of them everywhere.

Well, there is hope now for the super rare Amiibos getting a reprint. Even the Super Smash Bros. creator is having trouble finding them

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/01/25/even-super-smash-bros-creator-masahiro-sakurai-is-having-trouble-getting-his-hands-on-amiibos.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage
That tweet doesn't really say anything but Nintendo already said Marth is coming back... so I don't see why they wouldn't reprint others.

Nevermind...weird. Guess the Amazon.fr tracking is wonky, didnt notice I had a UPS tracking code also and its already in the US.

It starts at 14 Euro shipping regardless of how many I buy.  Odd.  I do have Amazon Prime as well, but it's off of my wife's account.  Guess I'll have to try hers to see if she gets a better price.

It starts at 14 Euro shipping regardless of how many I buy. Odd. I do have Amazon Prime as well, but it's off of my wife's account. Guess I'll have to try hers to see if she gets a better price.
US Amazon Prime does not work in different regions

No one is really sure. Dates in POS systems can't really be trusted, especially after wave 2. I know I'll be at Target a week from now when they open because I have friends who need Rosalinas (and I frankly don't completely trust my Target hail mary preorder).

This may sound insane, but if I'm not alone, I am planning on running in, going to the Amiibos, grabbing the Rosalinas pegs off the walls and handing out 2 per person. That 35 Lucario dickhead definitely has me worried.

So are we thinking the official release date in the US is 2/1?

For some reason I want the most from this wave.
It seems like another staggered release like wave 2a/2b

Bowser, toon link, sheik, lucario out on 30th. (TRU word of mouth, emails, placeholders)

Ike, dedede, sonic, mega man Feb 13th (according to various placeholders)

Other 3 exclusives somewhere between Feb1 and 13th (guesstimate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back