Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Just wow.... Sitting here watching the snow, when if I had checked here earlier, I would have easily braved the major storm happening right now, and got down to Nintendo World.

I would have LOVED to get a chance to get all of them bought and out of the way :(

Seriously pissed right now !!! Grrrrr !!!

Wow... Just wow.... Sitting here watching the snow, when if I had checked here earlier, I would have easily braved the major storm happening right now, and got down to Nintendo World.

I would have LOVED to get a chance to get all of them bought and out of the way :(

Seriously pissed right now !!! Grrrrr !!!
They'll have stock. Unless there's more people comming, they easily had enough to cover at least another 100 people. I think since this is their first shipment its huge and we'll probably see lower numbers shipped as time goes on. Then again it could just be everything's common cause Nintendo stopped trying to screw us

Depending on how long they stay open due to the crazy wether right now, odds are they will sell everything in the next couple hours, if that. Its hard enough to be lucky enough to be in the NW area and have access to the store.... But to find out to late just hurts terribly.

I hope to get a chance later in the week. If they get more that is. I really wish I could help out some of you guys as well. Maybe I can find someone to go with me so I can get extra.

Depending on how long they stay open due to the crazy wether right now, odds are they will sell everything in the next couple hours, if that. Its hard enough to be lucky enough to be in the NW area and have access to the store.... But to find out to late just hurts terribly.

I hope to get a chance later in the week. If they get more that is. I really wish I could help out some of you guys as well. Maybe I can find someone to go with me so I can get extra.
I can message you tomorrow if they're open but I doubt it. This feels like they have a lot more than even when they restocked WFT and that was on a normal day and it lasted 2 days of sales. It is really good to know they're enforcing one per person on ALL amiibos though. Basically means you're guarenteed wave 3 if you get there reasonably

They seem to be closing early today at 5 PM. I don't think they'll sell out in the next 20 minutes. I'd keep an eye out for which day they'll reopen. I just called and they told me they aren't sure yet.

Ok. Thank you guys. If they open tomorrow and god willing, trains and buses are running, I will somehow make it there !

And yes, I LOVE that they have them behind the counter and strongly limit 1 per. When they had the short window of having MTV in stock, I made it in time to get them. It just seems like from what Im reading on Reddit and here, that they got in significantly more of these than the MTV shipment.

Closing at 5pm eastern today, in 30 minutes, and they'll probably be closed tomorrow, so I'd expect a line Wednesday morning.

No they don't. How many people in this thread live in the area anyways? There's a line of 40 people right now with people from Queens coming. Want to make sure cags get them first next time
I'm 30 minutes west in NJ. I also hate the city profusely. The only reason I will go in solely for the World Store is a store exclusive amiibo and I would hate myself the whole time doing it.

I can message you tomorrow if they're open but I doubt it. This feels like they have a lot more than even when they restocked WFT and that was on a normal day and it lasted 2 days of sales. It is really good to know they're enforcing one per person on ALL amiibos though. Basically means you're guarenteed wave 3 if you get there reasonably
Do you work nearby or live in the area? You seem to always be there.

When did NWS get them in? I was there earlier and they didn't have anything new.
They got them around 1:20pm. I was lucky and called them to ask about amiibos right when they were stocking it. The guy gave me this crazy look like I was stalking him.

Do you work nearby or live in the area? You seem to always be there.
Yeah I work 10 minutes away from rockafeller center. They stock amiibos around 12-1pm every day so I usually just grab lunch around the area and drop by if I have time or call when I don't.

My girlfriend thinks one of you is going to die in NYC trying to get those amiibo tomorrow. Stay safe you crazy bastards. Or grab me a Shulk. 

Ahh New York. You get the amiibo first and aren't even fit to sell them. Please open a Nintendo World in Houston or San Antonio. I promise it won't snow.

Took advantage of the 4 for 44 sale at TRU to get the last 4 commons I needed (Donkey, Kirby, Yoshi, Pika). That completes my US Wave 1+2. 

The snow here isn't even that bad in NYC. We get a few feet and people freak out like it's the end of the world. Just too many bad drivers here and the sanitation crews suck and our mayor is even worse. But I'm getting off topic now. I'll be driving to Nintendo World tomorrow as soon as I get out of work if they are open.

Wow. Amazon says my Bowser will be shipped on March 6th. I'll check Target when I go for Rosalina. I'm not waiting a month for a common.

I'm about to pull out of the Amiibo race, here. It's just not worth the stress. I'm very close to calling it quits. Too many negatives.

- Too many exclusives/rare figures.

- Battling resellers.

- Some figures are ugly as shit.

- Their functions in-game aren't really that cool.

- There's going to be a ton of them, and it's going to be hell collecting them all.

Anyway, I'm probably going to sell off my collection. If anyone's possibly interested... here's what I have. All mine are open, but I still have the packaging.

Wave 1: Mario, Link, Star Fox, Samus, Pikachu, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer.

Wave 2: Luigi, Zelda, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit.

Probably gonna try and sell them all at once and wash my hands of this.

So anything new since TRU put out Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik earlier this week? Haven't been keeping up with the thread.
Nintendo World released Shulk/Rosalina/Lucario in the middle of a snowstorm and probably endangered more lives than thought possible for a plastic toy.

The snow here isn't even that bad in NYC. We get a few feet and people freak out like it's the end of the world. Just too many bad drivers here and the sanitation crews suck and our mayor is even worse. But I'm getting off topic now. I'll be driving to Nintendo World tomorrow as soon as I get out of work if they are open.
A few feet, no big deal lolz ;)

Wait, they really have exclusives like Lucario, Meta, Shulk and Rosalina at the NWS? WTF????

Damn, had I known earlier, I would have gone, but I doubt I'm gonna even attempt it till like Friday now because this storm is historic and leave the city crippled. The current snow is like flurries compared to what's coming tonight and the second wave tomorrow (each wave dropping about 12-14 inches).

Damn, really kicking myself for not coming on here earlier.

Wait, they really have exclusives like Lucario, Meta, Shulk and Rosalina at the NWS?

Damn, had I known earlier, I would have gone, but don't I'm gonna even attempt till like Friday now. The current snow is like flurries compared to what's coming tonight and the second wave tomorrow (each wave dropping about 12-14 inches)
Yeah. Ironically probably the best decision of their lives since they didn't get a crowd. I love how when I asked for teh amiibos the lady at the counter basically said fuck it I'm out and left the register to the other two guys.

I'm about to pull out of the Amiibo race, here. It's just not worth the stress. I'm very close to calling it quits. Too many negatives.

- Battling resellers.

- There's going to be a ton of them, and it's going to be hell collecting them all.

Anyway, I'm probably going to sell off my collection. If anyone's possibly interested... here's what I have. All mine are open, but I still have the packaging.

I feel your pain. I seriously feel like I need rehab after this amiibo fix. There is no rush like walking into a store not knowing what lies around the corner.... only to be let down by the commons...

Once this SSB line is done.... I'm out of this. These little plastic figures have hijacked my life.

Call in advance. Great leader decreed a car ban as well

We talked about this yesterday. Someone took them off his desk and now he's having trouble tracking them down to end them.
Sakurai: Why did someone paint my pit black?

Secretary: That's the new amiibo, Dark Pit sir

Sakurai: But its literally just a black pit

Secretary: .........

Call in advance. Great leader decreed a car ban as well
Will do but I'll be driving by anyway cause he and his car ban can go to hell cause I actually have work tomorrow and it's not going to be cancelled for me. Its pathetic this guy makes Bloomburg like a great mayor.

I'll be glad when Wave 4 and the Mario series are finally up for pre-order. I find myself checking the websites too many times a day

- Battling resellers.

Why not just import them? The exclusives are pretty easy to get and shipping isn't that expensive if you buy multiple

I'm not pulling out but just only going to get ones I can get for retail or less that I like. I can live without a incomplete collection.

This for me too, the most I will pay is TRU's overpriced $13.99 if it is hard to find, most of mine at BBY for $10+ with GCU or at Target with 5% Redcard savings.

However, my strategy means I most likely won't ever have a villager, which I preordered in store at best buy but never received.

I'm not pulling out but just only going to get ones I can get for retail or less that I like. I can live without a incomplete collection.
Either you can live with a incomplete collection or you cannot live with without one. Or you can live with a complete one.

As is, your statement is contradictory.

I know, I know, I'm a grammar Nazi. Deal with it.

Shit, I had to edit that just to make sense of it. Yeah I'm bored.

I'm not pulling out but just only going to get ones I can get for retail or less that I like. I can live with an incomplete collection.
There, fixed it for ya

I agree 100%. Not gonna give a cent to the assholes that buy just to resell, scalpers can go to hell. I will import if I can but I am not going to put a lot of effort into a complete collection when NoA clearly doesn't care either way.

- Battling resellers.

I am close to dropping too. I eent to tru and all the lucarios(36 they have) are preorded. They won't have walk ins and don't know when and if they will get more. I don't have the ability to go to every store every day to get one. My chances of landing a lucario are slim to none. That's just not right. If I go to a store the first possible second they are avail for sale and can't get it is extremely frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back