Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten any notifications about Lucario from TRU Ebay? Getting a little concerned there's no mention this close to the release date
Yeah, they sent a message a while ago saying it's not up for shipping till 2/1 but that was back in December.

I have one Wave 3 preorder at Gamestop and "in-store pick up", I didn't choose delivery to save the shipping. Do you think it's risky to do the "in-store pick up"? Will they really hold and call for pick up?
Wondering the same thing. I don't trust Gamestop at all.

I'm not sure if I got catfished or not. After all I was expected a beautiful blonde and instead I got some rock hard abs.
Haha what shows up now that I fixed it? I just see a screenshot of my work PDA with Rosalina's dpci # and whatnot. Switched from mobile to my laptop and thats what I still see.

Unfortunately, I didn't fall into this shit,

I will wait for the cards lol.

But damn this shit is crazy, but I feel like amiibos are worthless around this time as far as in game use goes

Can't wait for the line outside Nintendo store when they open then. Poor employees. It seems like a lot of people managed to pre-order rosalina ... is that right? Wasn't she basically impossible to pre-order or did I just miss the one time she was up for more than 1 minute

Can't wait for the line outside Nintendo store when they open then. Poor employees. It seems like a lot of people managed to pre-order rosalina ... is that right? Wasn't she basically impossible to pre-order or did I just miss the one time she was up for more than 1 minute
I don't think a lot of people got her preordered, besides the random times it was open for a minute, I think it was up for about a half hour once, that's probably where most of them came from. I know I missed it by a minute, the day it opened up for 30 minutes I woke up for work right as it was winding down and couldn't get an order in.

Nice I just got a shipping notice on my Target Rosalina.  Has anyone gotten a recent update on the Ebay TRU Lucario situation?  Are we expecting those to ship any day now?

All NYC trains and buses are currently shut down. But they expect them to be up and running later today. There is just sooooo much snow :(

Is it even worth it to try and make a crazy trip to NW to get them ? I feel there will be a line outside well beforehand since no one is working today (unlike yesterday) and they will sell out fast.

Opinions ?

Thankfully my kids are a little bit older now so they are not caught up in the "have to get them all" mentality like they were with Skylanders and Infinity. I think the limited use the Amiibo have, has helped not make them want them all. I am impressed with the quality...100 times better than Skylanders. They only got 4 from the 1st two waves and are realy only wanting a few from wave 3.

Im in Nashville, TN for training and several Gamestops got Bowser in. That's all in this neck of the woods.

Nothing yet for my Rosalina order. :( My wife also ordered a full wave 3 set at the time and I sure as hell hope that doesn't mess things up. :(

All NYC trains and buses are currently shut down. But they expect them to be up and running later today. There is just sooooo much snow :(

Is it even worth it to try and make a crazy trip to NW to get them ? I feel there will be a line outside well beforehand since no one is working today (unlike yesterday) and they will sell out fast.

Opinions ?
Store opens around 2pm. The last time I was around the store was around 4pm and ther was a decent line but a decent amount of toys too. How long does it take you to get here? I was planning on going over and seeing what they have left anyways and can message if they have more but I would think they would have some left

Store opens around 2pm. The last time I was around the store was around 4pm and ther was a decent line but a decent amount of toys too. How long does it take you to get here? I was planning on going over and seeing what they have left anyways and can message if they have more but I would think they would have some left
Its normally a 20m bus ride followed by a 20m train ride. Im in Queens. Its not the weather so much Im concerned about, its that they are advertising it well in advance and since most people will have off today due to the snow, there will be way more people lined up early. Also, buses and trains wont even be running until 12 noon.

What a mess ..... why couldnt they just wait until tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck

The snow isn't that bad here. They were over dramatic as usual. I'll be swinging by Nintendo world later cause I'm working right now but I doubt there will be any left by the time I get there.

My Rosalina is shipping as well.  Kind of a shame - out of all of them, I was more hoping to get her in-store and just have the online order as a backup I could cancel if I got her :p  I had to pay friggin' $5 shipping on it which sucks.  Oh well.  

Still waiting for my damn Lucario and Shulk to ship!   Not to mention my Amazon orders :(

So are you guys saying it all releases today? What happened to the first?
Nintendo World got their shipment of amiibos yesterday and sold them. As far as we can tell only TRU broke street date out of the retailers. Rosalina's shipping now most likely so it'll arrive by the 1st

Called almost every TRU within an hour fortyfive drive checking for Sheik, Fox, Pit, Little Mac, and any offchance Marths or Killagers. Busts on every count, last store I talked to said all their Lucarios were pre-order units and that everyone had been given strict instructions not to sell one to a person unless they brought in their pre-order card. That same guy told me they had only gotten one Pit in ever, and that was in a mailer envelop via Fedex for the one guy who pre-ordered it. He said the packaging was all scratched and torn up and the customer was NOT happy about it. Overall letdown, but talked to a bunch of helpful employees who shared a little bit of their stores' experience with limited figures.
I bet you can easily lie and say you left your preorder card at home and still be able to get an lucario. The last time I was at TRU last week. I asked about the new amiibos to an employee, and she said nothing about having to have an pre order card to get one. She also seem very clueless about the whole thing aswell lol.

Its normally a 20m bus ride followed by a 20m train ride. Im in Queens. Its not the weather so much Im concerned about, its that they are advertising it well in advance and since most people will have off today due to the snow, there will be way more people lined up early. Also, buses and trains wont even be running until 12 noon.

What a mess ..... why couldnt they just wait until tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck
Dunno then. If you want to go for it go for it. There were a decent amount of people from the Boroughs that took the leap of faith yesterday. Honestly don't know how many people will line up today

Calling around/internet researching/B&M visits to all the different stores in my area looking for Fox is so frustrating. Not a single one, and yet I remember when Wave One first came out, stores around me had TONS. How great for them to disappear right after the MVT Trinity fiasco when I learned that you better get the ones you want, and even the ones you don't give a shit about while you still can.

This whole amiibo thing is so annoying. I just want reprints after they make it through the Smash Bros line SO BAD.

I could find Fox at all. I paid like $30 on Amazon to a reseller. Well worth not having to deal with the hassle.
Damn, $30? I was just trying to get rid of a couple of Foxes I grabbed at Best Buy at MSRP the other day (at MSRP). I wonder if they are a good baraginig chip for the 4 store exclusives.

I have a Captain Falcon that I found at Toys R Us, but he is coming loose at the base.  His foot is about a 1/3" out and there is dried glue on the base around his foot.  His leg support may also be loose at the base. I've left him sealed for now in hopes I find another, but any thoughts on how easily he would be to fix and clean up?

Well I was doing some Brick Seek inventory checking last night for the rares in zip codes around me and my friends. The only store I saw that showed Little Mac in stock was a Target in Philadelphia and it said they had 37, THIRTY SEVEN of them in stock. I called this morning and spoke to a woman in electronics who said they never got any in, she's not sure why their inventory is showing so much, and that someone from Nintendo was supposed to come and reset/restock the amiibo display, but they never showed. She also then told me that he's going to be a Target exclusive, so they'd only be able to sell one figure per customer anyway and I shouldn't have to worry about them selling out. I thanked her and didn't bother correcting her.

I'm assuming she thought she was talking about RosaLuma, if that's any consolation to anyone worried about scalpers buying her out.

Well I was doing some Brick Seek inventory checking last night for the rares in zip codes around e and my friends. The only store I saw that showed Little Mac in stock was a Target in Philadelphia and it said they had 37, THIRTY SEVEN of them in stock. I called this morning and spoke to a woman in electronics who said they never got any in, she's not sure why their inventory is showing so much, and that someone from Nintendo was supposed to come and reset/restock the amiibo display, but they never showed. She also then told me that he's going to be a Target exclusive, so they'd only be able to sell one figure per customer anyway and I shouldn't have to worry about them selling out. I thanked her and didn't bother correcting her.

I'm assuming she thought she was talking about RosaLuma, if that's any consolation to anyone worried about scalpers buying her out.
Well is that 37 per store or for the district?

Just noticed I got charged for my pre order of Lucario and Bowser from Toys.

Do you think they will be ninja shipped like the compensation free amiibos?

I never received a tracking for those and I have not receive one for Lucario/Bowser yet

I never received a tracking for those and I have not receive one for Lucario/Bowser yet
Nothing yet on my card and no changes in my order history. I have no idea how they'll do these, but I have a feeling online orders from TRU will start trickling out soon.

I checked on mine from TRU and they all show on hold until release date (12/24/14).

I can still cancel the order at this time, so I'm assuming they haven't shipped. I expect they'll ship on Friday or Monday.

I checked on mine from TRU and they all show on hold until release date (12/24/14).

I can still cancel the order at this time, so I'm assuming they haven't shipped. I expect they'll ship on Friday or Monday.
Probably, but my captain falcon and pit that they cancelled and sent for free never changed status of "Items located in stock".

Who knows, maybe they just show up at your doorstep any day from now

The Gamestop I pre-ordered everything from shows they have Bowsers in stock. Aren;t they supposed to call?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing...all stores near me show in stock now and he is also in stock on the website too. I ended preordering two figures online for in store pickup and was wondering if I would get a call or email, I have never ordered online for in stock pickup on a preorder.

Bowser : http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/bowser-amiibo-figure/118952

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back