Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know the dcpi for sheik at target? 

edit: found it: 207-00-5024

hmm says they have 4 shiek at my store, should i bother going or are they probably keeping them in the back?

I went to GS and the guy pulled a Bowser off the rack for my pre-order.  He told me to just keep checking.

Also, I could order a MH 3DS XL from there.  If you want a new one, check a GS.

How many rosalina's are there?
Looks like he said 16 lol.

Good to know that at least some stores will have them on opening 2/1, though I have them all preordered so not sure I want to even waste gas money.

Reminds me of the Mario Kart LE line, because I recognize quite a few of those people from the Hyrule Warriors LE line too.

By the way NYC lucked out. Down in Long Island, there's like 3 feet of snow blocking my door.
More amiibos for us! De Blasio's gonna get a stupid amount of flack for overreacting to the blizzard though.

i called my target to ask if they are going to put a limit on rosalina so someone doesn't buy them all, and they said no not at all, you can buy as many as you want  :wall: i really hope that's not true.

i called my target to ask if they are going to put a limit on rosalina so someone doesn't buy them all, and they said no not at all, you can buy as many as you want :wall: i really hope that's not true.
These stores don't care. Since they're not specialized in video games to them its basically we have x items on shelf and y items in the back. All it means if someone buys them all is that they will put more common ones from the back up there. it seems YMMV on it though

i called my target to ask if they are going to put a limit on rosalina so someone doesn't buy them all, and they said no not at all, you can buy as many as you want :wall: i really hope that's not true.
Someone said a day or so ago that at Target its pretty much up to the employee only as far as limiting stuff like this. Then with amiibos you can just get them off the shelf so the only person who might know anything about them would be the electronics clerk, but then they could just take them to the normal registers up front unless it was programmed to be 1 per person, which it seemingly will not be. That or they could hold them behind the electronics desk but I doubt that will happen either.

I used Brick Seek on the Targets around me, there's apparently 1 Fox Amiibo still in stock. Anyone around that area?

Rancho California
29676 Rancho California Rd Temecula CA 92591-5283
951-676-2668
In Stock: Yes
Qty in Stock: 1

Someone said a day or so ago that at Target its pretty much up to the employee only as far as limiting stuff like this. Then with amiibos you can just get them off the shelf so the only person who might know anything about them would be the electronics clerk, but then they could just take them to the normal registers up front unless it was programmed to be 1 per person, which it seemingly will not be. That or they could hold them behind the electronics desk but I doubt that will happen either.
yea but they could have held them at the register to restrict it 1 or 2 per person instead of putting them on the shelves, but seems like most stores don't care.

yea but they could have held them at the register to restrict it 1 or 2 per person instead of putting them on the shelves, but seems like most stores don't care.
Yeah thats what I said at the end there, but its Target...I dont think they care as long as the items sale. Same with steelbook blus and other stuff I have collected there. It gets put on the shelf and its a free for all.

Also, FYI if you guys are using Brickseek...a lot of targets if you call will hold items for the day for you. I have did it several times at my nearest store. Have just checked brickseek, called, they found it and held it at the CS desk.

*The jealousy intensifies*
I guess I will wait for my front door to thaw, and just keep checking brick seeker. No way there will be any left by the time I can go.
This is most likely going to be their biggest single shipment of items since its meant to stock the shelves etc. I'll PM you tomorrow morning if they have any left but I'd imagine it would last at least another day or these items are a lot rarer than I thought

Is Target actually selling the new wave now or did they just get them in stock?

Wondering if I should go after work...

This is most likely going to be their biggest single shipment of items since its meant to stock the shelves etc. I'll PM you tomorrow morning if they have any left but I'd imagine it would last at least another day or these items are a lot rarer than I thought
Thanks man. I'm hoping for that. Now I just gotta make sure I can get there. Looks like the trains won't be running around me for awhile.

Just picked up a Shiek at my local Target. Had to ask the employee to check the back and the guy was cool about it. Obe told me they had a "few other new ones like Bowser, but they are street dated 02/01." Odd.

Just picked up a Shiek at my Target (nikes il) they only got 4.. Went through all wave 3 with the guy.. Held Rosalina in my hand they got tons of them .. But they were hard locked at the register for 2/1 ...Shiek seems harder to get then Rosalina from what I saw ... Sunday morning .. Good luck guys

according to brickseek almost all of the targets around me got exactly 4 sheik in. 

brickseek updates pretty fast. It said my store had 4, i just bought one and now it says 3. 

i'm in ohio. I would say ask because most likely they are not on the floor

Just picked up a Shiek at my local Target. Had to ask the employee to check the back and the guy was cool about it. Obe told me they had a "few other new ones like Bowser, but they are street dated 02/01." Odd.
So it rang up at the register no problem? If that's the case then they released the hard lock at the register for at least Sheik.

Just picked up a Shiek at my Target (nikes il) they only got 4.. Went through all wave 3 with the guy.. Held Rosalina in my hand they got tons of them .. But they were hard locked at the register for 2/1 ...Shiek seems harder to get then Rosalina from what I saw ... Sunday morning .. Good luck guys
you should have bought their entire inventory and resold it on ebay, free money missed

Just went to the Target near at my work place, they said they sold out some Sheik and Bowser/Toon Link. But they will have ton of them available on Feb 1st including the Rosalina ... !!!!!!

Just went to the Target near at my work place, they said they sold out some Sheik and Bowser/Toon Link. But they will have ton of them available on Feb 1st including the Rosalina ... !!!!!!
Target speak for "We put these out by mistake, then realized our fuck up, so now we're holding the rest til Sunday."

I used Brick Seek on the Targets around me, there's apparently 1 Fox Amiibo still in stock. Anyone around that area?
Rancho California
29676 Rancho California Rd Temecula CA 92591-5283
951-676-2668
In Stock: Yes
Qty in Stock: 1
If I didn't have to work tonight I would have made the trip down there. =/

according to brickseek almost all of the targets around me got exactly 4 sheik in.

brickseek updates pretty fast. It said my store had 4, i just bought one and now it says 3.

i'm in ohio. I would say ask because most likely they are not on the floor
Doesn't Target ship there stuff out of OH or IN, somewhere in that general area?!? They probably won't reach West Coast till Friday.

Im glad I ordered my Shulks for shipping from Gamestop, dont want to have to worry about it being put on the shelf.

I pre-ordered Bowser and my local gamestop shows it in stock. I guess Ill just have to walk in and get it off the wall... At least thats not a hard to find one.

Checking brickseek, eight Targets show four Sheiks, one shows one and one show none.

I ordered one from Amazon.it which should be here in a week.

Just checked at Target. None on the floor, but the guy said they had four Sheik in stock.  Looked in the back and said they didn't have them.  Guessing that's code for "waiting till Sunday"

Definitely a big Illinois shipment of amiibos today around Chicago. Went to another target on my way home and they had received sheik, bowser and Rosalina as well. Went there to see if they would hold a Rosalina for me until Sunday but instead he tried to sell it to me with no success as the register rejected it. He said if I called Sunday morning he would put it aside for me. I was told they had received 'a bunch' of Rosalina so looks like every store will have at least double digits. Now I'm slightly regretting not picking up a spare Sheik as trade bait but I didn't want to worsen the shortage. Target has definitely been the easiest place for me to get the rarer amiibos so far.

Definitely a big Illinois shipment of amiibos today around Chicago. Went to another target on my way home and they had received sheik, bowser and Rosalina as well. Went there to see if they would hold a Rosalina for me until Sunday but instead he tried to sell it to me with no success as the register rejected it. He said if I called Sunday morning he would put it aside for me. I was told they had received 'a bunch' of Rosalina so looks like every store will have at least double digits. Now I'm slightly regretting not picking up a spare Sheik as trade bait but I didn't want to worsen the shortage. Target has definitely been the easiest place for me to get the rarer amiibos so far.
Also Chicago here. My above post was referencing the State St. store

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back