Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Since everyone keeps going on about scalpers.... Stop buying Amiibo... 20-45 playing with kids dolls and get upset when you can't buy what you want for retail... These aren't even essential and the people that buy them to display should catch just as much hate....

You mad I bought 3 to resale but the guy who has 2 to collect and 1 to trade is okay? Retarded

Since everyone keeps going on about scalpers.... Stop buying Amiibo... 20-45 playing with kids dolls and get upset when you can't buy what you want for retail... These aren't even essential and the people that buy them to display should catch just as much hate....

You mad I bought 3 to resale but the guy who has 2 to collect and 1 to trade is okay? Retarded

Something sure is retarded around here

[SIZE=15.5555562973022px][/SIZE]1996

[SIZE=15.5555562973022px][/SIZE]Tickle Me Elmo[SIZE=15.5555562973022px][/SIZE]

[SIZE=15.5555562973022px][/SIZE]Lest we Forget[SIZE=15.5555562973022px][/SIZE]

I don't know if it's legit either. I found it on Reddit and though it was hilarious, so I posted it on Twitter. I wouldn't have even known that a website mentioned it without CAG. :p
Me neither! As much as I peruse reddit there's too much good content for the common wo/man to sift without the need of crowd-support!

Shipping or in-store?
Shipping...

TRU also canceled my Shiek and Toon Link......

Let me think of some "I work full time/ school full time" excuses as to why I'm going to be assed out of the only 2 Amiibo I want wave 3.
^
That's my best run on sentence this year.

according to brickseek almost all of the targets around me got exactly 4 sheik in.

brickseek updates pretty fast. It said my store had 4, i just bought one and now it says 3.

i'm in ohio. I would say ask because most likely they are not on the floor
I checked some of these stores and talked to them in person. Probably varies by store, but while brickseek says Shiek is in stock all over, their in-store tracker says they have 0 out, 0 in the back, meaning they are being held somewhere street dated. I called another store that the lady said actually had them in stock (4 like brickseek said), but I got the same story about being street dated, and even gave a date of Feb 10th. This was for Shiek, not Rosalina.

If you came here to insult others for their gaming preferences you came to the wrong place. We don't insult others for what they enjoy. That may fly where you come from but here, we respect others' preferences and choices.

And for the record, the difference is greed. People are ok with one person buying two, one to keep sealed and one to open, but not ok with you buying two to sell, because the one person is buying out of their love for gaming while you are buying out of your greedy love for money at the expense of others. Fyi.

With the exception of my Amazon.it Rosalina and Meta Knight from BB, all of my Wave 3's are for pickup at BB and GS. Hoping I can land one of each that I'm interested in.

I checked some of these stores and talked to them in person. Probably varies by store, but while brickseek says Shiek is in stock all over, their in-store tracker says they have 0 out, 0 in the back, meaning they are being held somewhere street dated. I called another store that the lady said actually had them in stock (4 like brickseek said), but I got the same story about being street dated, and even gave a date of Feb 10th. This was for Shiek, not Rosalina.
I called 4 different stores, 2 had them for sale, 2 said they were saving them to sell on 2/1. I think brick seek is pretty accurate

so was anything addressed with why the exclusives were being sold at NW?
Because Nintendo makes amiibos and Nintendo World can order whatever the hell they want basically. It was an open rumor for a while that didn't get confirmed until a week back when they showed up in their POS systems. It does help a lot though considering there's no Target in Manhattan

I was at Toys R Us earlier today. (Jacksonville, FL) Saw these notices at the Amiibo section. Looks like some of the new wave arrives 1/30. Also a 4 for $44 sale. At least at my store.

20150127_171003.jpg
Sorry about image sizes.

20150127_171011.jpg

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Yes, I would like that actually.

In fact, I'd pay a premium for it.

We are not fishing or hunting deer here.
Exactly what I'm talking about. You and everybody who liked this. Why are you people even here in this thread.

It's all about the chase. This is a social event. People are using clever networking more resourcefully than ever before in order to track down rare amiibo. We come here day in and day out refreshing these pages in order to get the drop on some secret info like a scavenger hunt. People come here to share their stories of excitement. Some people have actually developed friendships or hunting partners, being part of the game. When you make that sweet score of a Little Mac or a PIt or something hard to find, that's what you're going to remember. The memories will be what sticks with you. That one time you walked into Toys R Us and couldn't find what you were looking for but the nice worker went to the back and came back carrying your golden ticket.

Simpletons like you just like to complain. It's not hard to take the popular stance in public 'wahh Nintendo is so unfair wahhhhhh'. You don't have the self-realization to understand that you spend hours a week doing something that was your choice. You're on a forum discussing amiibo hunting and you have the gall to call me dumb? Do everyone else a favor and get your $600 in plastic and don't come back because the joke is on you pal.

Yes, but he said collectors are missing the point.

I like the products. They are very neat. I don't like having to go out and search. I paid a premium on a few amiibos because I didn't want to bother searching.

Sure, if I can walk into a store and buy them, I will.

I did that for a bunch of the "rare" ones. A couple like Fox, Rosalina, Meta Knight and Lucario I didn't preorder so I just paid a small premium for convenience.
You are the reason why flippers flip. You don't like searching huh. Hmmm why are you even here I wonder? But I think the answer to that is fairly easy to see by now.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You and everybody who liked this. Why are you people even here in this thread.

It's all about the chase. This is a social event. People are using clever networking more resourcefully than ever before in order to track down rare amiibo. We come here day in and day out refreshing these pages in order to get the drop on some secret info like a scavenger hunt. People come here to share their stories of excitement. Some people have actually developed friendships or hunting partners, being part of the game. When you make that sweet score of a Little Mac or a PIt or something hard to find, that's what you're going to remember. The memories will be what sticks with you. That one time you walked into Toys R Us and couldn't find what you were looking for but the nice worker went to the back and came back carrying your golden ticket.

Simpletons like you just like to complain. It's not hard to take the popular stance in public 'wahh Nintendo is so unfair wahhhhhh'. You don't have the self-realization to understand that you spend hours a week doing something that was your choice. You're on a forum discussing amiibo hunting and you have the gall to call me dumb? Do everyone else a favor and get your $600 in plastic and don't come back because the joke is on you pal.

You are the reason why flippers flip. You don't like searching huh. Hmmm why are you even here I wonder? But I think the answer to that is fairly easy to see by now.
This isn't WWE man, no need to go off on a shoot about amiibo hunting :p.

This is not fun. This is attrition because I am a gigantic sucker for Nintendo. I received/bought every Nintendo system at launch aside from the NES and have a complete NES set. This is just the next thing in line. When these were announced my exact thought was 'fuck. Now I'm going to get all of these." My only hope was these would flop and it would be over quickly. Nope.

I would absolutely love being able to pluck the entire set in my cart at once. It'd be easy. This is why I have been checking every major retailer repeatedly for wave 4 preorders. It's the closest thing to that.

I did the hunt in the wild for 15 years game collecting. I'm done. I don't have time, prices are too high, awareness is too high and competition too great. I don't want to do it again for figures.

I am in for the full set and that's it. The day these are discontinued and I have the full set, I will go back to checking this site weekly instead of damn near hourly.
In all honesty, it sounds like it's time to reevaluate your life then. Why spend time and money on something you so very clearly don't enjoy. 'because that's the way I've always done things' is never a good answer to anything.

In all honesty, it sounds like it's time to reevaluate your life then. Why spend time and money on something you so very clearly don't enjoy. 'because that's the way I've always done things' is never a good answer to anything.
Now you see, this is the kind of troll this thread deserves. BlackJesu5 needs to start taking notes.

You're ridiculous, no one wants to wait 2 hours in line to get a rosalina at nintendo store or travel to 10 stores trying to find a pit and be rejected at each one. I could just import one for a little bit more than retail and not have to waste my time or money.

There is no fun in wasting time hunting, unless you get a joy out of misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back