Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I got shot down on Sheik at my local store today (shows they have 4 in-stock) as the guy I spoke with said they'd be putting them out on Sunday.
He did confirm they got a bunch of Rosalinas in and will hopefully be limiting her to a few per customer so one jackass doesn't swoop in and buy them all out at once. I'll still be there at 8AM on Sunday to make sure I get one (or two if they'll let me!). :)

I did find some cool new World of Nintendo Mario plushies in the action figure aisle - Cat Mario & Boo! :D
Also grabbed a Disney Infinity Aladdin figure for $10 - I don't play the game but he's one of my favorite Disney characters and all the DI figures are on sale for $10 each this week.

A nintendo rep just dropped off 16 rosalina and 4 sheik at my target. Just to give an idea of how many rosalina each store may get.

FYI, the Mario Party / SMB wave 1 figures have been added to the main Amiibo page on Amazon however they are still not available for preorder.

Brickseek and target.com both said my local target had 4 Sheiks in stock. Drove to the store and asked an employee to look in the back for one said he couldn't find any. Left empty handed.

Did the guy not look hard enough or something? Both sites are still saying my store has Sheik.

Just received an email from my in store pre-order for Lucario.

Said they will NOT be available for the 1st and will be emailed again when Im able to come in and get him.

Wow! Didnt see that coming...not for an in store pre order..

Said they will NOT be available for the 1st and will be emailed again when Im able to come in and get him.

I have yet to hear anything on my online order if him. I'm probably just gonna try to pick one up Fri morning and cancel it.

She wasn't lying but she was wrong. Most employees are ill informed. Rosalina has a Target appointed 'release date', which is not to be confused with a 'street date'. Sheik does not.

If you calmly explain to them that Sheik doesn't have a street date and other stores have been selling them, they should sell one to you. They can look again in their system to double check and will see that you're correct. Many employees have simply been told 'these can't be sold until the first'.
Yeah sorry, felt like she was lying because she was really adamant and snippy about it when I was talking to her.

Also was told that since Sheik is being released on 2/1, it can't be put on hold because Target doesn't put things on hold if it has a future street date, and then I asked if she could check if there was actually a street date on that specific one, and she said yeah.

So I'm just going to try to ask another employee, lmao. Wild goose chase begins!

Brickseek and target.com both said my local target had 4 Sheiks in stock. Drove to the store and asked an employee to look in the back for one said he couldn't find any. Left empty handed.

Did the guy not look hard enough or something? Both sites are still saying my store has Sheik.
I have two Targets showing 4 in stock...at one, the girl can't/doesn't want to find the item in the system and doesn't even know what it is, then the other has a guy claiming they release in February and that it absolutely, positively is nowhere in the back (even though I explained that other Targets in the area are selling them and politely asked if they were still in the back.)

Go on the 30th anyway. i went into the tru where i pre-ordered lucario and they had them right in the back room behind the video game counter. They said i could come back on the 30th and pick up mine. i got that email as well but i'm ignoring it.

Not sure if this was mentioned already or not, but I'm not bout go thru this whole thread so...... adding to the discontinued list @Target are Kirby & Link. I don't own link yet, since I find his amiibo to be horrible looking. However, the Zelda fan in me is force to get him now with this news. 

Not sure if this was mentioned already or not, but I'm not bout go thru this whole thread so...... adding to the discontinued list @Target are Kirby & Link. I don't own link yet, since I find his amiibo to be horrible looking. However, the Zelda fan in me is force to get him now with this news.
UGH, I was holding out for Kirby to go down too.

I just went to my local Target 10 minutes ago in Anaheim Hills, CA and got One Sheik. They have 3 left in stock in the back so you gotta ask for it. I was told it just got off the Fedex truck. The guy at electronics said they're limiting amiibos to one per person just fyi! 

I'm a little steamed that the Rosalina I ordered on Dec. 17, i.e. the very first time it went up for order, is sitting as an open order while people who ordered them this month are getting multiples shipped.

Just got back from Burbank and North Hollywood, CA Targets.  Burbank couldn't find Sheik and the employee checked the back and there was no box anywhere in electronics.  North Hollywood had them around lunch but one guy went in and bought all four they received.    

The Mario series Bowser was up too.  Just got all 4.  Hoping I can eventually cancel them and get them at BB w/ GCU.  Thanks.

I ordered 2 toads because I'm a huge fan. One to open, one to keep sealed. I'm gonna throw down a pre-order for the others, but I might cancel them since this series doesn't appeal to me much.

Toad, Luigi and Peach amiibo from Mario Party 10 available from Amazon for pre-order

Yoshi and Bowser aren't up for pre-order yet but they have pages for them
Bowser is available now too. Got Toad, dont give a shit about the rest. Hoping for a dry bones and shy guy down the road tho, thats about all I can think of that I would want from this series.

Got my Japanese Meta Knight today and he looks awesome but the paint job seems to be a tiny bit flaky on the silver around his eyes. Could be purposeful because it looks like his armor took a hit like a scuff mark which makes him look battle tested.

Welp, still no updates on my Shulk or Meta Knight site-to-store preorders. Got an email saying I can pick up my in-store preordered Lucario for 7 days starting the 30th. The rest of wave 3 are all preordered on Amazon. Amazon tells me I won't be getting Bowser, Shiek, or Toon Link until March 2, and no updates at all on the rest. Oh.

Nice find on the Toad, pre-order.  Thanks.

Also Amazon's new format for checking individual amiibos is stupid.  Navigating super tiny pictures is needlessly complicated compared to clicking names. 

I wonder if Wave 4 is taking so long to show up for pre-order because of retailers wanting exclusive figures. Imagine only being to get Ness or Lucina from Target... UGGHHHHHH

i think wave 4 is confirmed no exclusives, but super mario amiibos are being released before wave 4 so makes sense that they are up for preorder first

i think wave 4 is confirmed no exclusives, but super mario amiibos are being released before wave 4 so makes sense that they are up for preorder first
Well they didn't mention retail exclusives like last time so I think that's the assumption everyone is going with. Nintendo continues to be vague so we probably won't even know until they show up everywhere (or don't).

Watch Nintendo pull something like not advertising the fact that the Toad amiibo somehow downloads him to SSB as a playable character. People find out after randomly trying it, panic ensues as people fight for the last Toad at a Walmart with machetes and axes.

And shit on nintendo world all you want but they take amiibos seriously. They implemented an ID policy on amiibos after scalpers tried buying them. Now you can only get one of each amiibo FOREVER
Wow, really? Thats amazing go NW!!!, now i may actually take the train from long island the next time they restock as I may actually have a chance at them, since the train ride takes like 45min or so alone.

Just pre ordered all 5 Mario Party amiibos on Amazon. Thanx to those that posted they went live.

Have Mario coming in as part of the game bundle. That takes care of the whole set.

Now... Rosalina, the rest of wave 3 ... And onto wave 4 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back