Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
My Rosalina from Amazon.fr supposedly has a delivery date scheduled for today. We will see how that goes. Can't track it, so just kinda crossing my fingers hoping it arrives.

After seeing these posts about Sheik not showing up in BrickSeek anymore, I refreshed mine. I know for a fact they couldn't have sold all their Sheiks when they were closed or this morning, so it leads me to believe they updated the inventory for a street date lock.

After seeing these posts about Sheik not showing up in BrickSeek anymore, I refreshed mine. I know for a fact they couldn't have sold all their Sheiks when they were closed or this morning, so it leads me to believe they updated the inventory for a street date lock.
I think this at be the case, unless employees bought out stock. If you check for Rosalina nothing comes up either.

I'm not sure if this is old news or not (I didn't seen anything about it), but Rosalina is definitively street dated for a February 1st release.

I picked up Sheik yesterday from Target and asked when they'd be getting Rosalina. The clerk was very helpful and said they had a few in the back but they were probably street-dated, but he could try to sell me one. He tried, and the point-of-sale flashed, "Item Cannot Be Sold Before 2/1."

I think this at be the case, unless employees bought out stock. If you check for Rosalina nothing comes up either.
Yeah, I agree with you. When searching for Rosalina, who we know pretty much every store has a ton, it comes up the same way as Sheik now - NO for in stock, but no inventory numbers.

Amazon sellers currently have Rosalina for $30 shipped via Prime (also Lucario). I assume these are probably the non-american versions, but since I actually open them, I wouldn't care.

I don't think she will be hard to find at all, especially since she will be playable in MP10.

I'll wait and go Sunday. My Target did not have any of the new wave out yesterday when I went (still have my BestBuy order in)

Yeah, I agree with you. When searching for Rosalina, who we know pretty much every store has a ton, it comes up the same way as Sheik now - NO for in stock, but no inventory numbers.
I think they may have pulled them from inventory or something to stop ppl from showing up sayin they were in stock where are they etc.

Mega Man was up for pre-order on walmart for, oh, about 10 minutes. I managed to add it to my cart before getting notified it was already gone!

I really hope Best Buy doesn't ship my single Meta Knight amiibo order in a bubble mailer or put in a box with no padding or incorrectly placed in the box.
Quick side note on this, I ordered a Zelda from BB and when it came in it was like halfway opened already lol. Had to take it to a brick and mortar store and exchange it.

Amazon sellers currently have Rosalina for $30 shipped via Prime (also Lucario). I assume these are probably the non-american versions, but since I actually open them, I wouldn't care.

I don't think she will be hard to find at all, especially since she will be playable in MP10.

I'll wait and go Sunday. My Target did not have any of the new wave out yesterday when I went (still have my BestBuy order in)
The real question will be if they continue to ship her to stores after the inital shipment goes on sale Sunday. If not and this is the only shipment, then I think she'll be hard to get.

The real question will be if they continue to ship her to stores after the inital shipment goes on sale Sunday. If not and this is the only shipment, then I think she'll be hard to get.
She'll be readily available. Why would Target (or any retailer) pay for an exclusive for a limited supply of one week?

Seems like Little Mac was in stock for a second as well. His page showed "50 new from 12.99" but when you clicked on it no options for Amazon appeared.

She'll be readily available. Why would Target (or any retailer) pay for an exclusive for a limited supply of one week?
Just because target wants more doesn't mean they will get more. 1 day exclusive is better than no exclusive and still has value to target. Nintendo only manufactured exclusives for 1 month and all 1 month productions have been rare. It's possible they will do a reprint but since they haven't started yet it will still be 3 months until another big reprint could be made

I'm sure it's been asked a million times. But it's official she's being released on Sunday? And not getting a Friday release like Lucario?
Posted this on the previous page:

I'm not sure if this is old news or not (I didn't seen anything about it), but Rosalina is definitively street dated for a February 1st release.

I picked up Sheik yesterday from Target and asked when they'd be getting Rosalina. The clerk was very helpful and said they had a few in the back but they were probably street-dated, but he could try to sell me one. He tried, and the point-of-sale flashed, "Item Cannot Be Sold Before 2/1."

Posted this on the previous page:

Thanks. I'll have a much better chance of getting her on Sunday instead of tomorrow.

Okay, my sadness at missing out on all the super Mario Brothers series that were in my cart on Amazon yesterday is redeemed by the fact just picked up Sheik, Bowser, Toon Link, and Lucario from Toys "R" Us with four for 44 after already putting a dollar down on each and having a five dollar certificate off a $25! sounds good to me!

I'm wondering what the fate of my in-store Best Buy and Gamestop Sheiks are.
Best Buy in store I dont trust. Although when I ordered Captain Falcons they held them.

My local Gamestop is great about holding for pre-orders. My bowser was in the back room yesterday while they also had some on the floor. Cool part is that they dont put the price sticker on it when its held.

Hoping my in store pick up for Toon Link, Sheik, and Meta Knight processes soon. Have no idea why I did store pick up. Some employee is either going to lose them, take them, or sell them to someone else huh? As long as they don't mess up Meta Knight I'll be fine. I trust Gamestop with my remaining orders.

Who says they paid? Why the hell would a retailer PAY for an exclusive amiibo? Think before you post.
Why wouldn't they pay? It may not be in $ amounts but Target ceded something to get a store exclusive just like BBY/TRU/GS unless it was built into their contract for amiibos.

When does Lucario officially release again? Today or Tomorrow?

Best Buy in store I dont trust. Although when I ordered Captain Falcons they held them.

My local Gamestop is great about holding for pre-orders. My bowser was in the back room yesterday while they also had some on the floor. Cool part is that they dont put the price sticker on it when its held.
Best Buy had all 6 of the Wave 1 figures that I pre-ordered for launch day set aside, but that was before things got ridiculous.

Why wouldn't they pay? It may not be in $ amounts but Target ceded something to get a store exclusive just like BBY/TRU/GS unless it was built into their contract for amiibos.

My TRU said I can pick up my preordered Lucario tomorrow.

Why ... would a retailer PAY for an exclusive amiibo?
To bring in extra foot traffic to their store for the Wave 3 amiibo launch. Higher foot traffic = higher sales. Also makes sense why the online preorders were so low, as they'd want to prioritize in-store sales. Also, it's important to note that "PAY" may not mean "cash in Nintendo's pocket." They would pay with extra advertsing for amiibos (focusing on their exclusive amiibo), priority placement in the ad/on the shelf. It's unlikely that they would've worked out an exclusivity arrangement with Nintendo with these extras from Target's side, if Nintendo was going to leave them high and dry after the first shipment. Still expect Rosalina to be rare, because seems like most amiibo from each wave end up being scooped up en masse leaving scant few on the shelves. *insert wasteland retail pics of amiibo shelves* Just doubt that the only shipment will be the first one for Rosalina.

To anyone looking to hit up TRU, call them today to ask when they're hitting shelves.... Many of them will be putting out Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, and Lucario starting tomorrow ... Not Sunday 2/1.

Just confirmed at mine, so ill be there for 9am tommorrow morning.

So what's the general strategy for Rosalina in store? Show up Sunday morning at Target right before they open and hope they have them on the shelves? Bring the item number so they can check stock?

Well it's there focus game and super Mario was so long ago just seems weird thinking about it... Lol thinking about that, what's on the base, still the smash symbol or something else?
They actually have a cool silver checkerboard pattern, which you can see in this promo pic from Nintendo's official amiibo site:

standard-mario.png

They also showed off in-game models of DK & Rosalina amiibo with the same bases during the Nintendo Direct - here's a screen-cap of Rosalina:

rosalina.png

I've been speculating in the 'Future amiibo' section of amiibros.com that DK & Rosalina will be part of Wave 2 of the Super Mario series along with some of the other playable characters from MP10 like Wario, Waluigi, & Toadette, presumably sometime later this year.

So what's the general strategy for Rosalina in store? Show up Sunday morning at Target right before they open and hope they have them on the shelves? Bring the item number so they can check stock?
My local Target opens at 8AM, so I'm gonna get there around 7:30 and chill in my car unless there's people already lined up at the door.

Am I being too naive? Should I get there earlier?

To anyone looking to hit up TRU, call them today to ask when they're hitting shelves.... Many of them will be putting out Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, and Lucario starting tomorrow ... Not Sunday 2/1.

Just confirmed at mine, so ill be there for 9am tommorrow morning.
They already put out all but Lucario. And yes, he is street dated for tomorrow. There shouldn't be any putting them out as late as Sunday.

To bring in extra foot traffic to their store for the Wave 3 amiibo launch. Higher foot traffic = higher sales. Also makes sense why the online preorders were so low, as they'd want to prioritize in-store sales. Also, it's important to note that "PAY" may not mean "cash in Nintendo's pocket." They would pay with extra advertsing for amiibos (focusing on their exclusive amiibo), priority placement in the ad/on the shelf. It's unlikely that they would've worked out an exclusivity arrangement with Nintendo with these extras from Target's side, if Nintendo was going to leave them high and dry after the first shipment. Still expect Rosalina to be rare, because seems like most amiibo from each wave end up being scooped up en masse leaving scant few on the shelves. *insert wasteland retail pics of amiibo shelves* Just doubt that the only shipment will be the first one for Rosalina.
These types of replies are exactly what I have a problem with. The sheer amount of misinformation in this thread is atrocious.

Target didn't pay Nintendo anything. Vendors have to go to corporate retailers in order to fight for shelf space. The Nintendo store also sold Rosalina amiibos. Don't reply to my post arguing semantics when you have no idea what kind of business relationship the two companies have.

Most of the posts here are people speculating about things they don't know for fact. People come on here and speculate the rarity of wave 3 amiibos, often based on anecdotal data, that haven't even been released at every location. Other people come here telling others which wave 4s are going to be rare. Every page there is someone asking questions that have been answered multiple times in recent pages. Everyone and their mom has become a self appointed guru of misinformation and the thread has become disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back