Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, in stock pickup for GS was free or if you ordered in store with Web in Store ordering it gave free shipping. A month across all retailers was plenty, each had them at least two weeks straight and they didnt even make you pay up front...just click and order lol. But yeah, those that waited and waited and still missed wave 3...all I can say is good luck with wave 4. Hopefully they stay a couple weeks combined across all retailers but I dont expect Amazon or BB to have them more than a week...we will see tho.
i have been looking daily for them to come up for presell.....smb series was up for approximately 3 hours on amazon yesterday....it's so ridiculous that on Jan 28th they can only be up for 3 hours on a figure that's releasing on March 20th.

Retailers should be reporting presell numbers to nintendo daily and then they could make appropriate arrangements to meet presell needs

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation from TRU for Lucario online pre-orders? I'm a bit worried.

Nintendo doesn't have unlimited resources to produce as many figures as you want them to. I just with their communications in NA wasn't completely non-existant.
i contacted TRU through online chat and they said they are set to ship Feb 2nd. If I don't see anything on the 2nd I'll get worried.

What I don't get is how does Nintendo have such limited supply when I can pretty much go in and get any disney infinity or skylanders figure without much problem at all.  You don't see Target or Best Buy running out of Elsa do you?  No but you can be sure within the first 10 min they will be out of Rosalina.

i have been looking daily for them to come up for presell.....smb series was up for approximately 3 hours on amazon yesterday....it's so ridiculous that on Jan 28th they can only be up for 3 hours on a figure that's releasing on March 20th.

Retailers should be reporting presell numbers to nintendo daily and then they could make appropriate arrangements to meet presell needs
Well, at the same time...that was only one retailer and no other retailer has put them up at all, even still. So I assume everyone looking for those basically hit Amazon where as orders would have lasted longer had they been put up at GS, Amazon, BB, Target, TRU, etc at the same time.

And actually, they are all in stock still right now, except Toad. So they're lasting longer than 3 hours for sure. They've been in stock today.

http://www.amazon.com/Bowser-amiibo-Wii-U/dp/B00S7O6RJO/ref=sr_1_37?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1422585670&sr=1-37&keywords=amiibo

I do blame Nintendo. The goal/purpose of selling amiibos/infinity/skylanders for the company is to get each person to buy as many figures as possible. By not making them available, they are limiting their sales. If they did this and then strategically released more villagers or WFT then I would think they are genius. But they are not. Why wouldn't they take unlimited amount of preorders for wave 4???? Then they wouldn't have to guess on how many to make. I understand they didn't want to overproduce Villagers or Marth, but you can't convince me that they can't rerelease these figures in strategic quantities and sell more figures overall.
They prob will but in the meantime every wave is guaranteed to make money and generate traffic. We've been through this before but Skylanders employs the same strategy and their rare figures are even harder to get because they purposely randomize the shipments.

I feel for the people that just got into it but one month for something that's in demand is plenty of time, we've seen LE's sell out much much faster. 3.99 shipping sucks at GS but lets face it, they charge the premium and bundle their shit because they almost always fullfill on their quantities.

So I'm caving and I'm going out to try and find some Amiibo's tomorrow.. hitting Toys R Us when it opens. I'll probably hit Target before that. I'm really just trying to find Ike and Lucario.. but we'll see. Toys R Us has that buy 4 for $44 sale so I'll probably get 4 regardless. I'll be sure to post my findings here.

I do blame Nintendo. The goal/purpose of selling amiibos/infinity/skylanders for the company is to get each person to buy as many figures as possible. By not making them available, they are limiting their sales. If they did this and then strategically released more villagers or WFT then I would think they are genius. But they are not. Why wouldn't they take unlimited amount of preorders for wave 4???? Then they wouldn't have to guess on how many to make. I understand they didn't want to overproduce Villagers or Marth, but you can't convince me that they can't rerelease these figures in strategic quantities and sell more figures overall.
You said that their goal is to get each person to buy as many figures as possible, isn't that happening?

I didn't read past that, there was no point....

The other most frustrating part of all this is that Nintendo has ZERO communication with stores or consumers as to when these figures will be available.  Retailers are confused, we are confused.  They are messing with our minds!!!

Shulk gets pushed back.  1/2 of wave 3 have different dates.  NO ONE knows when meta knight will show up.  WTF?!?!?

You said that their goal is to get each person to buy as many figures as possible, isn't that happening?

How many people would buy Marth/Villager/Fox/Pit/Falcon?

Little Mac and Pit barely made an appearance on store shelves. You don't think they would sell those if they were in stores?

The other most frustrating part of all this is that Nintendo has ZERO communication with stores or consumers as to when these figures will be available. Retailers are confused, we are confused. They are messing with our minds!!!

Shulk gets pushed back. 1/2 of wave 3 have different dates. NO ONE knows when meta knight will show up. WTF?!?!?
They don't because it generates traffic. Now you have people constantly visiting stores and asking for amiibos or staring at the amiibo rack. These people that constantly bombard themselves with amiibos on their mind are most likely gonna buy more amiibos right?

So as far as the US goes what're the current dates each place will release each Amiibo from wave 3?
Target- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link, and Rosalina -2/1

TRU- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link -Right Now Lucario -1/30

BB- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link -2/1

The rest -February

They don't because it generates traffic. Now you have people constantly visiting stores and asking for amiibos or staring at the amiibo rack. These people that constantly bombard themselves with amiibos on their mind are most likely gonna buy more amiibos right?
you mean the totally empty racks or the ones with just peach, mario, and kirby?

if they had all the characters(pit, mac, falcon, wft, villager, etc.) I would agree with you

At the same time it also turns people away. Its annoying, thats why I am going the preorder route. Just make sure you get the preorders in and just sit back. If I find some in the wild I pick them up just in case but so far so good with preorders.

Target- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link, and Rosalina -2/1

TRU- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link -Right Now Lucario -1/30

BB- Shiek, Bowser, Toon Link -2/1

The rest -February
gamestop has only received Bowser and I doubt they will have any others on 2/1

it's so inconsistent per retailer...it's like they will just send stuff randomly without telling anyone their plan

you mean the totally empty racks or the ones with just peach, mario, and kirby?

if they had all the characters(pit, mac, falcon, wft, villager, etc.) I would agree with you
They're totally empty because they sold out. The strategy seems to work considering the true I'm near ran out of Link's at one point. If you're looking at the long game, Nintendo's guaranteeing pre-orders for every amiibo they bring out at this point. Bowser's no doubt the common of this wave and yet everyone had him pre-ordered and people were buying them as soon as they got on the shelf. That's pretty powerful.

If they kept everything well stocked then no one would really want them. I wouldn't be surprised if EU and Japan sales are largely scalpers listing them on ebay and them buying them off the shelf to mail to us all the while laughing to the bank.

At the same time it also turns people away. Its annoying, thats why I am going the preorder route. Just make sure you get the preorders in and just sit back. If I find some in the wild I pick them up just in case but so far so good with preorders.
It's a pretty powerful thing to make money before an item's even released. Nintendo seems to be doing pretty well by encouraging that behavior don't you think?

And as a random note, is there a way to quote someone in quick reply? This updated chat is getting annoying

They're totally empty because they sold out. The strategy seems to work considering the true I'm near ran out of Link's at one point. If you're looking at the long game, Nintendo's guaranteeing pre-orders for every amiibo they bring out at this point. Bowser's no doubt the common of this wave and yet everyone had him pre-ordered and people were buying them as soon as they got on the shelf. That's pretty powerful.

If they kept everything well stocked then no one would really want them. I wouldn't be surprised if EU and Japan sales are largely scalpers listing them on ebay and them buying them off the shelf to mail to us all the while laughing to the bank.
stores have not stocked villager, marth or WFT since release. Stores have not actively stocked pit, mac, falcon. Fox was stocked for a bit but has not seen a store in a while.

I'm not saying to fully stock every store, but don't discontinue them either.

stores have not stocked villager, marth or WFT since release. Stores have not actively stocked pit, mac, falcon. Fox was stocked for a bit but has not seen a store in a while.

I'm not saying to fully stock every store, but don't discontinue them either.
And I'm saying they're prob not gonna discontinue most of them. There's simply no point in making more until later down the line. Marth's gonna sell tens of thousands now because everyone and their mother knows it was the super ultra valuable and rare amiibo. Release Pit in between Wave 4 or 5 and you'll get more orders than prob if you simply produced more to begin with.

Just curious your inner collector didn't care about where they came from, mines are open, but it would drive me crazy having them in the box with that Japanese writing........are you keeping them in the box?
Ideally they would all be the same. I am going to build a display for them soon. I plan to ditch the packaging then. All have been opened and placed back in until display unit is ready,

My Rosalina from Target will be here tomorrow along with the other 3 wave 3 releases. Whoop.
Wow thanks for mentioning this ! I hadn't checked my shopping email for a while and just found an shipment notification from Target saying that my 2 shipped out yesterday ! ... phew .. 1 less store to wade through this weekend.

Now if my Lucarios from TRU and the TRU Ebay page ship it would be perfect.

To anyone that has lined up to buy something like exclusive at Target.  Going to try and get  Rosalina.  How early do you think I should should get there.  Will there be a line outside the store when before it opens or will it be a mad dash to the electronics department.  Or will they give out numbers or something to buy one.

You should've kept reading because your assumption is proven false. The sales rate for all Amiibos to WiiU Smash 4 is 1.6:1. That's abysmal because:

1) WiiU Smash accounts for only 1/3 of all Smash sales. When the 3DS obtain Amiibo compatibility that at least doubles the number of those interested assuming at least 1/2 of the 3DS Smash 4 owners ALSO own the WiiU Smash 4.

2) Out of Waves 1 and 2 there are 18 different figures. Assuming all WiiU Smash 4 owners own 1.6 Amiibo then that leaves a lot of disinterest even though waves 1 and 2 include many of the classic characters from Nintendo franchises and the Smash franchise itself.

3) The shelves don't reflect the variety, which should send a signal to the shareholders that Nintendo is not maximizing sales by coming close to meeting demand for a vast number of characters, which diminish interest in those Amiibo dangling on pegs and diminish consumer interest because obtaining most figures are impossible without being price gouged.

That diminished consumer interest shows because not every Smash 4 WiiU owner owns 1.6 Amiibo. Judging by those on here with the full set of 18 which means around 10 other Smash 4 WiiU owners don't have a single Amiibo. I own 7, that's around 3 other owners without a single Amiibo. Now how about all the scalpers who sit on how many unsold, unplayed, severely overpriced figures? Or those who buy an additional figure, up to a whole other full set, to keep in the box? Or multiples to repaint? Or those who would at least get Link and Zelda for Hyrule Warriors?

So, no, each person isn't buying as many figures as possible. Nor can they if they wanted to without being ripped off.

To anyone that has lined up to buy something like exclusive at Target. Going to try and get Rosalina. How early do you think I should should get there. Will there be a line outside the store when before it opens or will it be a mad dash to the electronics department. Or will they give out numbers or something to buy one.
I doubt they will handle this like a big release and hand out tickets. More likely is that everyone will just pile up and run to electronics where there are none on the shelf and then you will have to try and find someone working there that has a slight bit of knowledge to hunt them down in the back.

Maybe it different for Rosalina but it has been that way for me with every other hard to find Amiibo at Target.

The other most frustrating part of all this is that Nintendo has ZERO communication with stores or consumers as to when these figures will be available. Retailers are confused, we are confused. They are messing with our minds!!!

Shulk gets pushed back. 1/2 of wave 3 have different dates. NO ONE knows when meta knight will show up. WTF?!?!?
LMAO i couldnt have said it any better. Its just insane, thats what it is. Still I am shocked people have not gone to Nintendos twitter account and bombarded them with their frustration. OR maybe they have but Nintendo chooses to ignore them or has not gain enough traction to become a big story for vg news

To anyone that has lined up to buy something like exclusive at Target. Going to try and get Rosalina. How early do you think I should should get there. Will there be a line outside the store when before it opens or will it be a mad dash to the electronics department. Or will they give out numbers or something to buy one.
I've been waiting to ask the same thing. I haven't asked yet because I don't want to cause mass hysteria by saying a time, so someone says something earlier, than someone says something earlier, and another plans on earlier but doesn't tell anyone...

Well, I'm going at 6:30 in single digit temperatures Sunday morning. I hope that's ridiculously earlier enough.

I went for the Pikachu XL last year. I got there about 15 minutes before opening and there was no line. Stayed in my car till it opened and got 1 of the 3 systems they had. Pokemon is much bigger than Rosalina so it should be easy to get. Also I live in the 3rd biggest city in the country so not in the middle of nowhere and still no one was there when it opened.

I've been waiting to ask the same thing. I haven't asked yet because I don't want to cause mass hysteria by saying a time, so someone says something earlier, than someone says something earlier, and another plans on earlier but doesn't tell anyone...

Well, I'm going at 6:30 in single digit temperatures Sunday morning. I hope that's ridiculously earlier enough.
Figure out how many you're store is going to get and if they can hold one aside for you for a start. Then simply set a time for yourself, most people will likely show up within an hour of opening time to try and get one but set a hard limit on how much time you're willing to spend on this in which you won't be angry about wasted time if you fail. If the store opens around 8 you can probably expect die hards to be there around 5-6ish and most people to show up around 7:30-8.

I want to be optimistic and say stores should get around 24 and there won't be 24 people waiting online at 8am so going by that i will get there around 6:30 and assess the situation.

I got approval from my boss to leave for about a half an hour tomorrow morning for this. If I get to my TRU and there's a big line then I'm not even gonna bother... I'd rather just pay the extra $13 on Amazon.

Its target dude.

Probably no more than 15-30 min. My TRU is in a fairly popular area right near a major mall, and people didnt show up till like 5 minutes before opening.

Back when wave two came out the Target employees seemed completely indifferent about Amiibos when I went to pick up ones that popped up on the online stock. I don't know that I expect them to handle this with any kind of care. If the Rosalinas are just sitting on the shelf one scalper could clear out a limited inventory.

I'm hoping that somebody at corporate level will realize what these things have devolved to and instruct stores to keep them behind the counter and limit sales. 

Then you have the issue of just how many people will actually be there at opening and how many will literally race back to electronics. Is there actually going to be a line? Is this thing big enough for some kind of ticket system.

Man am I over thinking this thing.......

...or am I.

Thanks Nintendo

I can't imagine people around here waiting outside a store for an Amiibo. Its 10 degrees outside.

I went to Toys R Us last Friday at around 10:30 A.M. and there was no one in the store. No new Amiibos were out.

Later last Friday (around 7PM) I went back to buy something for my daughter and I saw Toon Link, Bowser, and Sheik just sitting on the counter.

I asked if I could buy them, the guy said sure, they just didn't put them out because there was no room for them with all of the Wave 1/2 commons.

You should've kept reading because your assumption is proven false. The sales rate for all Amiibos to WiiU Smash 4 is 1.6:1. That's abysmal because:

1) WiiU Smash accounts for only 1/3 of all Smash sales. When the 3DS obtain Amiibo compatibility that at least doubles the number of those interested assuming at least 1/2 of the 3DS Smash 4 owners ALSO own the WiiU Smash 4.

2) Out of Waves 1 and 2 there are 18 different figures. Assuming all WiiU Smash 4 owners own 1.6 Amiibo then that leaves a lot of disinterest even though waves 1 and 2 include many of the classic characters from Nintendo franchises and the Smash franchise itself.

3) The shelves don't reflect the variety, which should send a signal to the shareholders that Nintendo is not maximizing sales by coming close to meeting demand for a vast number of characters, which diminish interest in those Amiibo dangling on pegs and diminish consumer interest because obtaining most figures are impossible without being price gouged.

That diminished consumer interest shows because not every Smash 4 WiiU owner owns 1.6 Amiibo. Judging by those on here with the full set of 18 which means around 10 other Smash 4 WiiU owners don't have a single Amiibo. I own 7, that's around 3 other owners without a single Amiibo. Now how about all the scalpers who sit on how many unsold, unplayed, severely overpriced figures? Or those who buy an additional figure, up to a whole other full set, to keep in the box? Or multiples to repaint? Or those who would at least get Link and Zelda for Hyrule Warriors?

So, no, each person isn't buying as many figures as possible. Nor can they if they wanted to without being ripped off.
Totally correct. Right on. I think Nintendo is so out of touch with the U.S. consumer that it's sad. I do think they are trying a tiny little bit after watching the last Nintendo direct.

I'm collecting both all the Disney Infinity and Amiibos. I love being able to walk into a store and find the latest Disney Infinity character. Hunting down Amiibos is some bullshit. Honestly the Disney Infinity figures are way nicer. I only collect the Amiibos because I grew up loving Nintendo and want them to be familiar with the characters I loved.

I'll probably go to target 10-20 minutes before opening, hopefully the one per customer is enforced

i expect to see families though. will be a good test before zelda 3ds xl :p

Granted I work from home on Fridays, but are you all college students or unemployed? I'm not supposed to be driving around while working, but I've been running errands for many years while working.

i called my TRU today and they said they will have Lucario out tomorrow but they didnt tell me how many they have

i plan to get there half hour before opening, i cant believe there will be people lined up for an exclusive amiibo, if so i give up collecting these things

i only completed wave 2, and i have some of wave 1, not going to bother continuing to collect if its that much a pain in the ass to get the exclusives, and i REFUSE to pay anything more than MSRP for any of these

I'm sending the wife out tomorrow. I was going to go myself before work, but a co-worker asked me to do a presentation tomorrow that he was supposed to do. I couldn't say now. God I really hope my wife doesn't mess this up. She isn't really into my amiibo collecting lol. I'm grateful that she is going though.

I'm sending the wife out tomorrow. I was going to go myself before work, but a co-worker asked me to do a presentation tomorrow that he was supposed to do. I couldn't say now. God I really hope my wife doesn't mess this up. She isn't really into my amiibo collecting lol. I'm grateful that she is going though.
Hope she comes through.

PS: She probably will

I'm going to arrive at target 10 min before opening. I'm not waiting in the freezing cold for a while for a $13 toy.

Just need to decide which target to go to.
One I've had luck in the past at, or one that's been a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back