Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
There is one single guy standing in line outside my TRU. He looks so lonely. I'd join him but it's too cold for that. I'm going to grab him a sausage McMuffin. Nothing says Ammibro like a warm sausage McMuffin.

I'll have my Japanese Meta Knight tomorrow.

I won't have to leave my house.

I paid $30. Money well spent.

My German Locatio and Italian Rosalina will be here within a week.

All my Amiibos are out of their boxes and the boxes are on their way to a landfill.
Which landfill? Everybody ... quickly to your cars!!!! =)

Nintendo is creating scalpers. They are indirectly employing hundreds of people. I could see the rise of uk scalpers to ship to usa because of this
I think it would be hard for some of them because of amazon allowing international shipping for cheap. Right now with amazon there isn't much room for EU scalpers to make much, if anything

I think it would be hard for some of them because of amazon allowing international shipping for cheap. Right now with amazon there isn't much room for EU scalpers to make much, if anything
Amazon is sold out of a lot of rare ones that can be bought easily at stores in the EU, so there is a market there

If I had known that Lucario was coming out today instead of Sunday, I would have preordered closer to work. As is, I won't be able to get to TRU until after work around 6pm. Maybe I'll call when they open and see if they are holding my preorder.

in fairness to most, i think everyone thought these figures would be readily available, like infinity or skylanders and by the time people realized this was not the case(being the holidays and all), it was too late to preorder
I realize that I should have pre-ordered Mega Man, but I didn't think the shortage would continue after Wave 1 proved to be in such high demand. I also thought a popular character like Mega Man would be in ample supply. It's ridiculous that these things are selling out before they are even released though. It's understandable that something like the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL or the LE game are sold out before release, but they are Limited Editions! These Amiibos, aside from the retailer exclusive ones, should be readily available when they launch. Nintendo is clearly having no problem selling these things and if it sales well the retailers have no reason not to want to stock them. I'd say the Amiibos are quite a bit more popular than the Infinity or Skylanders figures. I see plenty of those all the time all over the place, when I see Amiibos in stores though it's the same group of characters I see everywhere. I haven't seen the majority of the figures available anywhere. Mario, Yoshi, Peach, DK, Link, and Samus are usually what I see out in the wild. I don't understand why Nintendo isn't shipping more of the other characters. It's absurd.

I realize that I should have pre-ordered Mega Man, but I didn't think the shortage would continue after Wave 1 proved to be in such high demand. I also thought a popular character like Mega Man would be in ample supply. It's ridiculous that these things are selling out before they are even released though. It's understandable that something like the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL or the LE game are sold out before release, but they are Limited Editions! These Amiibos, aside from the retailer exclusive ones, should be readily available when they launch. Nintendo is clearly having no problem selling these things and if it sales well the retailers have no reason not to want to stock them. I'd say the Amiibos are quite a bit more popular than the Infinity or Skylanders figures. I see plenty of those all the time all over the place, when I see Amiibos in stores though it's the same group of characters I see everywhere. I haven't seen the majority of the figures available anywhere. Mario, Yoshi, Peach, DK, Link, and Samus are usually what I see out in the wild. I don't understand why Nintendo isn't shipping more of the other characters. It's absurd.
They prob will have some at launch. It doesn't do a store any good to sell their entire inventory online if they can help it. I think retailers are still cautious considering there's still no real gaming use for them outside of smash

Well I wasn't able to sleep as long as I wanted, I guess my body was having the 'Christmas morning' reaction - UGH, how pathetic!

I'll be leaving around 9:15 or 9:20, get there around 9:30 and just wait it out in the parking lot in my car playing 3DS. Unless there's a line, in which case I'm gonna have to stand in it. But I'm really hoping I'm going to be one of the only ones there.

I don't believe it has anything to do w retailers being cautious.

It's all about nintendo failing to, or willingly allocating less to NA.
I wonder about that too actually. Did they just give more stock to Europe or do Europeans just not care for buying multiple copies of amiibos. Nintendo arguably had a bigger cultural impact in the US that it ever did in Europoe

My Marth and Villager preorders got cancelled from best buy. Ok. So they didn't make enough because they didn't think they would sell. Then, wave 2 comes and my Pit gets cancelled. Most stores got 1 or 2 Little Macs, never to be seen again. Pit, Little Mac, Cptn Falcon never saw store shelves and if they did, it was 1 at a time and gone in seconds.

Diddy Kong, was just like Mac and Pit, and then all of a sudden, BAM, they're everywhere.

Why couldn't nintendo do that with other figures???

Ok, so those were limited and now there are preorders on wave 3. They stop taking them WEEKS before release. By now they should know people want them and be able to fulfill whatever they can preorder. There is no reason why they couldn't do that.

Now comes Mario Party 10. They know the mario bundle will be in demand. They will sell more Mario Party 10 bundles because of the figure rather than because of the game. Why wouldn't they be able to fulfill the demand on that? They don't need to create more of a stir for the MP10 bundle. It's there and people will buy.

My Marth and Villager preorders got cancelled from best buy. Ok. So they didn't make enough because they didn't think they would sell. Then, wave 2 comes and my Pit gets cancelled. Most stores got 1 or 2 Little Macs, never to be seen again. Pit, Little Mac, Cptn Falcon never saw store shelves and if they did, it was 1 at a time and gone in seconds.

Diddy Kong, was just like Mac and Pit, and then all of a sudden, BAM, they're everywhere.

Ok, so those were limited and now there are preorders on wave 3. They stop taking them WEEKS before release. By now they should know people want them and be able to fulfill whatever they can preorder. There is no reason why they couldn't do that.

Now comes Mario Party 10. They know the mario bundle will be in demand. They will sell more Mario Party 10 bundles because of the figure rather than because of the game. Why wouldn't they be able to fulfill the demand on that? They don't need to create more of a stir for the MP10 bundle. It's there and people will buy.

They prob will have some at launch. It doesn't do a store any good to sell their entire inventory online if they can help it. I think retailers are still cautious considering there's still no real gaming use for them outside of smash
I wouldn't think that would be a factor. They have sold millions of these things since they launched, consumers don't seem to mind that they aren't used much in any games currently. Most people also seem to be keeping them boxed as well. I am hoping that I can find some floating around though. Like I said I love the blue bomber and want the figure for my collection, I am also trying to get my hands on the Mega Buster replica from Think Geek when they are back in stock as well.

Man, I probably won't be able to get to Toys R Us until 1PM, not sure if it's worth checking still then but I might
The way I understood it to be is TRU is holding the lucarios for pre-order fulfillment only.

I don't think they're just waiting until today to dump them all on shelves.

If they have more on hand than orders placed, those are going to be made available for the public.

I could be wrong, but that's how I understood it to be.

I wouldn't think that would be a factor. They have sold millions of these things since they launched, consumers don't seem to mind that they aren't used much in any games currently. Most people also seem to be keeping them boxed as well. I am hoping that I can find some floating around though. Like I said I love the blue bomber and want the figure for my collection, I am also trying to get my hands on the Mega Buster replica from Think Geek when they are back in stock as well.
Well would they have sold so well without the fear in the back of your head? This thread first started out with a general consensus that most people would wait for a sale to pick up the amiibos outside of 1-2 of their favorites to use in game. Now you have even more people jumping on for the value they supposedly hold. I think that's what's really driving people to purchase multiple amiibos. I mean, there's people buying 4 rosalinas in this thread because of the perceived value.

If the sheik launch holds true, megaman may be a little hard to get outside of launch but who knows. Pit definitely became a lot more common in the weeks after the surprise launch. Keep looking I guess

what time do you guys feel is a safe time to go to target in the morning to get on line for a rosalina?   I missed the window to preorder ,  even though I checked it daily.  My target opens at 8 AM , I was thinking of getting there at 6 AM and waiting in the cold for 2 hours.    My daughter loves Rosalina and really wants this figure,

what time do you guys feel is a safe time to go to target in the morning to get on line for a rosalina? I missed the window to preorder , even though I checked it daily. My target opens at 8 AM , I was thinking of getting there at 6 AM and waiting in the cold for 2 hours. My daughter loves Rosalina and really wants this figure,
do it. let the love for your daughter fuel you in the freezing cold

Uggghhh...fuckkng line here. But at least everyone seems like fans not resellers.

They actually all seen really cool, but it's cold and I wish they weren't here lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Bivensra" post="12456161" timestamp="1422628365"]Dropped off son at school and sitting in TRU parking lot at 9:31. I see two cars w/ 2 people and one more w/ one.[/quote]
Same thing here. No one at the door and about 3 in cars in the lot . no idea how many this store received though.

In the parking lot of my TRU. Looks like I'm the first and possibly only person waiting in their car. Parked right by the door. No physical line yet. Hoping it stays this way!

To the people who were able to get the lucarios, how many did toysrus put out on the sales floor? There people waiting outside of my toysrus to open, this is crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back