Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
SNOW DAY MOTHER fuckERS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST DAY EVER. ROSALINA AND A SNOW DAY. HAD 2 EXAMS TOMORROW NOW I CAN WATCH SUPER BOWEL MOVEMENT IN PEACE #HAPPY I LOVE ALL OF YOU

It is incredibly weird that you did your shopping at 3 different targets. Couldn't all 3 activities be completed at a single solitary store?
Actually, no. The Targets close it to me didn't have Book of Life. This morning, it only showed in stock in Lemon Grove, Santee, and El Cajon. Didn't look further than that.

And yes, I could have done some shopping at the Santee one, except we don't buy everything there. Cause there's a store we shop at that's across the street from our normal Target, that you know, isn't anywhere else in the city.

But you know, nice try anyways.

5yJhwvN.png

Well I got 3 Rosalina's online. I'm not reselling, I'm trading.
Hoping for to get 1 to 1 trades with some of the other dares. Primarily Lucario.
So basically this site went from sharing and helping other CAGs out to "I'm not worried about buying all or as many items I can. I'm all about myself and about getting what I want whether I take away from another CAG or not". Or is it the mentality of " if I don't, someone else will. So I might as well do it myself". Not saying you're a reseller but just making a general observation of many posts here of CAGs buying many of the same Amiibo.

So what happens when all the scalpers/traders buying up all the Toon Link and Bowser stock for trade can't actually accomplish any trades because all the other traders also have Toon Links and Bowsers?  I feel like retailers might just get returns and restock the shelves with that.  Some of these eBay resellers are, without trying to sound too rude, completely pathetic.  Reselling an amiibo for like $20 is not even close to worth the hassle or time.

Really hope they don't get them in until this snow is cleared.

I hope the next wave of Amiibo preorders go up soon, I really want Charizard, Ness, and Lucina
I hope they don't sell out instantly as panick begins to rise. I'm pre-ordering as many as I can at every store I can with every possible payment method I can after the wave.

I don't see anything wrong with buying an extra to trade for an amiibo you messed. In the end both people get what they want no?
Well its the issue that you likely screwed someone locally to benefit yourself, sure two parties benefit but it leaves someone near you without an amiibo as well. There were a bunch of idiots on reddit a while back advocating going into stores and buying up as much stock as possible so they could trade/resell it to other redditors at cost as a way of fighting scalpers, sounds great in theory until you realize that it basically means you have people buying up supply locally and fucking over everyone else near them.

I don't see anything wrong with buying an extra to trade for an amiibo you messed. In the end both people get what they want no?
I'd have to agree with this. Or to have insurance for the next wave. I see nothing wrong with getting one or two extra depending on how many the store has. I don't think I'd ever get 3 of the same Amiibo from one store unless they had 80 or something and there is plenty for everyone. Online I could see doing that. I mean when preorders are selling out within an hour no matter what time of day it is, I can't fault anyone for keeping a few to trade. Especially when some stores only get 1-4 period.

I was able to pick up Rosalina at a valley (Phoenix area) Target at 3:00pm today.  They are enforcing one per customer and only putting one on the pegs at a time and keeping the rest behind the counter.  I would estimate that they had 15+ behind the counter from what I could see.  They will hold one if you call but only for a couple hours.  PM for location.

So basically this site went from sharing and helping other CAGs out to "I'm not worried about buying all or as many items I can. I'm all about myself and about getting what I want whether I take away from another CAG or not". Or is it the mentality of " if I don't, someone else will. So I might as well do it myself". Not saying you're a reseller but just making a general observation of many posts here of CAGs buying many of the same Amiibo.
In my head, I am helping out CAGs. I'm only trading on this site, with others unfortunate members that couldn't get exclusives like myself. Sure I screwed someone local, but I never feel bad about returning the favor.

At the end of the day. I need my collection complete.
So...YOLOSW@G420doWhateverITtakes

[quote name="Jawwaad1" post="12462646" timestamp="1422831584"]

Lol. It's funny how CAGs are posting that they bought 3 or more of certain Amiibos. Reselling? Trading? If you count how many CAGs bought more than one of a certain Amiibo that they knew would be "rare" or hard to get, then count how many CAGs weren't able to get that certain Amiibo in their local store, or online, you would probably come up with around the same number. Should this site change it's name to " Cheap Ass Resellers"[/quote
What do you mean by dates? Do we know the release dates?

[quote name="Jawwaad1" post="12462646" timestamp="1422831584"]

Lol. It's funny how CAGs are posting that they bought 3 or more of certain Amiibos. Reselling? Trading? If you count how many CAGs bought more than one of a certain Amiibo that they knew would be "rare" or hard to get, then count how many CAGs weren't able to get that certain Amiibo in their local store, or online, you would probably come up with around the same number. Should this site change it's name to " Cheap Ass Resellers"[/quote
What do you mean by dates? Do we know the release dates?
How do we know a CAG would get it?

The only local Target to me got the lovely total of ZERO Rosalinas...was at the store 20 minutes to open and the store manager was nice enough to come out and tell me and the 2 other people that they got none. Lame.

So I've held off buying Mario/peach/yoshi/Kirby/pikachu so far since you can find them everywhere. Now that these things got their hooks in me though, I can't decide...use my best buy gift card on those 5 amiibos? Or save it for The Order ps4 at the end of the month. Choices...

Sorry if it's been posted but looks like Lucario is preparing to ship. My status shows "Items found in stock". It also shows to expect it between 2/10/15 and 2/13/15.

So I've held off buying Mario/peach/yoshi/Kirby/pikachu so far since you can find them everywhere. Now that these things got their hooks in me though, I can't decide...use my best buy gift card on those 5 amiibos? Or save it for The Order ps4 at the end of the month. Choices...
Even though I think The Order looks kind of boring (from the limited amount I've seen), I would say go with that. I would probably wait for reviews though.

So many people buying "trade bait" to supposedly trade for figures that they already have pre-ordered at 6 different stores. So much BS in this thread. I could care less about hoarding, but at least be honest about doing it.

Scalpers gonna scalp, I mean "trade".

So many people buying "trade bait" to supposedly trade for figures that they already have pre-ordered at 6 different stores. So much BS in this thread. I could care less about hoarding, but at least be honest about doing it.

hopefully people only trade what they have in hand

I don't have Shulk pre-ordered, and my preorders have been cancelled from other places before. If I don't get my amiibos then I do what I always do which is sell them at cost to local CAGs.

If I wanted to "scalp" the sole Rosalina I got, it would've been listed on eBay already. I have no particular interest in the character and my collection tastes are limited but I picked it up in the chance that there might be someone I want in the future that might be just as limited. Insurance poiicy.

If I wanted to "scalp" the sole Rosalina I got, it would've been listed on eBay already. I have no particular interest in the character and my collection tastes are limited but I picked it up in the chance that there might be someone I want in the future that might be just as limited. Insurance poiicy.
*cough*Toad*cough*

(or Robin, or Ness, or Lucina)

at least there are mulitple "rare" ones.  if there was only 1 difficult one to get, trades wouldn't exist.  everyone would want the one tough one to get and offering commons for them

I'm not sure he directed that at you in particular. Guilty conscience?

I do think Rosalina will NOT be the norm.  I think that Target doesn't have a in store preorder and I'm guessing they didn't presell that many online(as many as shulk or meta knight).  so getting a shulk or meta in store at bb or gamestop will be near impossible

I run a small private forum for ex-pats from the Digital Press forums (now that those forums are a wasteland, as bojay can attest to). These are all people I consider friends. I was the first to go full amiibtard and others are catching up. I ended up with 3 sets of preorders for wave 3 and assorted numbers of exclusives, partly because my wife was looking for Falcon/Pit for me and didn't know I had them yet.

We have an amiibo exchange thread and I offered up my 2 extra sets plus extra exclusives to the guys there, at cost. 3/4 of them are called for already.

Rosalina was a special case because I was the only one to get a preorder in. So I went to Target today for them. Luckily, all of them got an online order in this morning so I have two extra Rosalina. Yes,they are trade bait. Will I need them? I don't know. If someone on my boards needs one, they'll get it. Fwiw, they'll never hit eBay because they are more valuable in trade or to others who need them.

Do any of you believe any of this? Of course not. But that's the reason I am getting extras.

All Super Bowl half-time shows are straight garbage. I don't follow Katy Perry, but she was miserable to watch.

They need to get fucking Metallica or something. You have the most adrenaline charged sport punctuated by this awful, pussy pop music. That beach shit she had going on looked like it was from The Wiggles or some other show for babies.

All Super Bowl half-time shows are straight garbage. I don't follow Katy Perry, but she was miserable to watch.

They need to get fucking Metallica or something. You have the most adrenaline charged sport punctuated by this awful, pussy pop music. That beach shit she had going on looked like it was from The Wiggles or some other show for babies.
They just want what people will eat up.

I'm not guilty at all of anything. I took his statement as an open one directed towards anyone who buys one for trade. Maybe I read it wrong.
He's just making a general statement for those who went around buying multiple of the same Amiibos from many different retailers claiming they're for "trade". He smells the BS in the thread. First it was just about getting a certain Amiibo for their collection then it turned into buying 3+ of the "rare" Amiibos once people started seeing that they go for an average of $50 on eBay.

As a kirby fan I'm nervous about not being able to get meta or king d

Yes there were pre orders, but I just finished paying off a big medical bill.

Hopefully best buy will have some sort of online for meta again.

King dedede better be somewhat easy to grab online if I stay on my toes. Really hoping these two can be obtained since they will also be compatible with the new kirby game, not that the functionality is that great, but still. Want em. need em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back