Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
if you didn't preorder, i expect it to be EXTREMELY difficult. we don't even have an official date. With Lucario and Rosalina at least we knew what day to wait. Even if GS and BB got extras for sale, when will they get them in and when will they sell them? Between preorders and lack of communication on when to sell i think it will be tough.

not to mention if they do come out on the 13th, you have dede/ike supposedly coming out that day too

It makes me wonder if bestbuy is trying to get more shipments in now for more customers. They were suppose to be out yesterday, but wouldn't you think at lease they would have peoples pre orders already? 2/13 is enough time to get way more shipments as well for gamestop for shulk. I wouldn't be surprised if they both will be easier to find like rosa was. People thought at first she was going to be rare until the day got closer to release. But will see what happens.

If anyone has any Rosalina they're willing to sell at retail, please hit me up. This exclusive retailer thing is a pain in the butt.

I suspect the coming days will just get worse with all the Amiibos and Majora's Mask stuff. What a mess.

I'm hoping BestBuy can get the Mario Party figures on their site soon. They're supposed to be released March 20, which isn't too far off.

Also noticed on the Amiibo page that Rosalina can be written to in Mario Party 10.

just got a delay email from toys R us for my lucario order..... Here we go again.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for placing your recent order with us.

We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.

just got a delay email from toys R us for my lucario order..... Here we go again.

Dear Valued Customer,
We wanted to inform you that there is a delay in fulfilling the item listed below in your order. Please accept our apologies for this delay.
At this time we do not have a ship date for the item. Please note, your credit card will not be charged for the item until the order is shipped.
I got it too for both Lucario and Sheik. Sucks because yesterday the items went from back ordered to located in stock, at least on my order status.

Dear Valued Customer,
Same for me. I was one of the people that got their order cancelled and had to use a code to order it again. One lucario ordered originally and one lucario ordered with the code.

Strange thing is,ive been getting emails regarding both orders (13.99 and 10.99).

Target sent me an email on Thursday about Rosalina shipping and UPS hasn't even received it yet according to their tracking.
yah got that last week, 3 days and not showing up, tried to call, couldnt get through but did enter the info, turns out it went out with ups so try that, it probably wont show up on usps till its in your town

Delayed with my TRU order as well for Lucario. TRU couldn't get their act together even if they tried. I have my one Lucario from an in-store preorder, so I was going to use the order to hook up some CAGs at cost who missed out (rather than take the hit for returning them). Stupid things like this are the reason why people are preordering at several different places just to make sure they get a single item.  :wall:

Just sharing, it appears not all re-orders are being cancelled!

"Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. We are happy to report that the following item(s) have shipped!
Please note: If there is an item(s) in your order that was not shipped at this time, we will notify you via email as soon as it is shipped."

This 'Shipment Confirmation' contains (2x) Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser.

This order was from a cancelled re-order using a unique code placed back on Dec. 24th.

My cancelled Lucario order (that was later reinstated) has shipped but the 2nd one I ordered right after the cancellation has not shipped. My second order didnt get the delay email either tho, just says items located in stock.

"Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. We are happy to report that the following item(s) have shipped!
Please note: If there is an item(s) in your order that was not shipped at this time, we will notify you via email as soon as it is shipped."

This 'Shipment Confirmation' contains (2x) Lucario, Toon Link, Sheik and Bowser.

This order was from a cancelled re-order using a unique code placed back on Dec. 24th.
Glad to hear not everyone is getting the delay. But fuck that makes me worried mine might get canceled, and my order is from the unique code thing also.

Glad to see that some of the orders are going through, but interesting that my order is stuck since I placed it using the code back on 12/24. Hmmm.... I wonder when the cutoff was?

did the custom mii amiibo sell out already?!?!?!

was on my way home to redeem about 15 games codes, I knew I should have done it as soon as I knew they would update rewards in february :wall:
No that comes in April out of no where...when 99% of people have already blown their coins :)

Oh man! Those digital game rewards on Club Nintendo. Hot Damn! Just got Wonderful 101. Was about to buy that the other day. Glad I had a bunch of coins saved up for some of this stuff :D

Oh man! Those digital game rewards on Club Nintendo. Hot Damn! Just got Wonderful 101. Was about to buy that the other day. Glad I had a bunch of coins saved up for some of this stuff :D
Was debating between the mm messenger bag and the puzzle. Got the puzzle because the bag looked like poo. Why print black on black? That's what the description said and picture showed mind you.

Was debating between the mm messenger bag and the puzzle. Got the puzzle because the bag looked like poo. Why print black on black? That's what the description said and picture showed mind you.
I don't blame you. I probably would've done the same thing lol. I'm pretty content with these rewards though.

TRU Customer Service just opened...  Debating on whether I want to be one of the first to call on this, or hope it just gets straightened out.

OT: Club Nintendo Rewards are up. Go go go!
Got the poster set! I've collected the entire Club Nintendo poster series (including Platinum status rewards) since the programs inception, so I couldn't miss out on this last set. Hopefully I can gather enough coins for any remaining poster sets that go up until CN closes.

Weird a lot of my canceled amiibos say they are shipping now. I didn't even know they were active and all the sudden money was taken out of my account. What kind of business is this? They cancel on you. Then out of no where charge you and ship items you were no longer expecting...

Got the poster set! I've collected the entire Club Nintendo poster series (including Platinum status rewards) since the programs inception, so I couldn't miss out on this last set. Hopefully I can gather enough coins for any remaining poster sets that go up until CN closes.
Those are all the rewards that are available forever.

If you want a physical item, buy it w coins right now.

As soon as I bought the messenger bag, I realized I should've bought the Animal Crossing cards.

My GameStop.com ship-to-store orders are all showing "Closed" now.  Is that normal?  I'd say maybe that meant they were processed, but Sonic and Mega Man are scheduled for 2/20, so that seems a bit early.

My GameStop.com ship-to-store orders are all showing "Closed" now. Is that normal? I'd say maybe that meant they were processed, but Sonic and Mega Man are scheduled for 2/20, so that seems a bit early.
Hmmmm I had Sonic and King Dedede for in store pickup and it says closed too.

Closed status shows: Closed - This order has been completely shipped or cancelled.

HOWEVER, if something is cancelled on GS website the order shows 0.00. My order still shows the full amount.

My GameStop.com ship-to-store orders are all showing "Closed" now. Is that normal? I'd say maybe that meant they were processed, but Sonic and Mega Man are scheduled for 2/20, so that seems a bit early.
I just double checked and my order made on 12/26 for Toon Link, Dedede, Sonic, Sheik, and Luigi is also now "Closed". Is GameStop cancelling orders now?

Hmmmm I had Sonic and King Dedede for in store pickup and it says closed too.

Closed status shows: Closed - This order has been completely shipped or cancelled.

HOWEVER, if something is cancelled on GS website the order shows 0.00. My order still shows the full amount.
That's what I thought as well; since they never say they'll email you, I guess it's not too surprising that I wouldn't be notified of anything until the store gets the items.

Got an email over the weekend about my order from Entertainment Earth for Little Mac, CF and Pit. Seems they are officially on backorder now. Guess I'll cancel it within the week.

That's what I thought as well; since they never say they'll email you, I guess it's not too surprising that I wouldn't be notified of anything until the store gets the items.
i was recharged on my CC for the gs amiibo, no email shipping confirmation but i can tell the re-authorized from my accountt

Just checked and my Shulk order reads closed as well, but it also stated they will call me when it is ready for pickup, so I guess its good?

Finally logged into CN and it said I had no coins even though I have 1100+ logged out to log back in and I can't get in again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back