Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Target app showed sheik in stock yesterday. I was near. Stopped by, electronics crew was unpacking and they said is who in stock? They said no it's not in stock. I asked if it was in the back, they said no.

Today it's same story with target app and brickseek says 1 is in stock at same location.

Could this be a mistake? A lie? Confusion?

How should I approach this?

Target app showed sheik in stock yesterday. I was near. Stopped by, electronics crew was unpacking and they said is who in stock? They said no it's not in stock. I asked if it was in the back, they said no.

Today it's same story with target app and brickseek says 1 is in stock at same location.

What can happen is that cashiers get lazy and scan 1 amiibo multiple times even its not the same one, which could cause an inventory discrepancy.

What can happen is that cashiers get lazy and scan 1 amiibo multiple times even its not the same one, which could cause an inventory discrepancy.
Ok. I should note this has been out of stock since the January can they or can't they street date these issues at target. And yesterday it was showed back in stock again for the first time. Does that change the game at all? Or still a flub on their end?

Ok. I should note this has been out of stock since the January can they or can't they street date these issues at target. And yesterday it was showed back in stock again for the first time. Does that change the game at all? Or still a flub on their end?
could have also been a return maybe?

Thanks! I was getting pretty worried about UPS tracking not showing anything, especially since my credit card expired the day before it shipped!
I was checking the usps, ups, and mail innovation site with no update. Finally, it makes sense, should be here on Monday.

I MUST HAVE CHARIZARD!

Really though it's been a while since Wave 4 and the Super Mario miibos were announced I wonder when they'll finally be available for pre order?

I MUST HAVE CHARIZARD!

Really though it's been a while since Wave 4 and the Super Mario miibos were announced I wonder when they'll finally be available for pre order?
It looks like it is going to happen soon. In typical Amiibo fashion they will probably be 100% staggered based on seller / region / whatever the fuck the stores feel like doing.

I canceled my preordres from Newegg because of the horror stories that came to light after I said that you could still preorder from them. Let us know how yours come in.
The preorders went up and I jumped on it. I figured if I ordered enough they would not send them in bubble mailers. So I grabbed two of each. The guy I talked to said since my order was more than just one I should receive them in a box.

The only real bad story I saw was the guy with the diddy kong. I can't imagine they are all like that. I will post an unboxing though.

Just opened my packages with Rosalinda, Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik. Despite the boxes being dinner and no protection there's very little issue. Bowser and Sheik were perfect but Rosalinda has a bent corner. Makes my decision of which one to open easy though.

I meant to say wave 3. Keep in mind I have no proof of this at all other then what my gut tells me lol. That and they have gotten other stuff in early.
You forgot to mention that you're a Target employee.

Just got a shipping date on my Amazon.it order of Wii Fit Trainer so I checked and they got a new shipment and in stock for 14.99 Euro. So if you want one I would recommend this, I did the cheapest shipping and my arrival estimate is now February 18th! My villager (same order) is still open and no ship date, but also not cancelled!

Okay, so hoping somebody will announce in the next hour or so that BB has MK available today -- got a perfect window of opportunity to pick one up.  Let's go! :pray:

It's been up (or was) forever on WM... don't get why they still have it while Amazon/Newegg sold out so quick.
so was destiny ghost edition and other LE on Walmart.com longer then other places and they ended up canceling a good majority. Walmart over sells a lot it is Walmart after all

Cool.  Just found out I had a Sonic preordered at GS, thought I didn't because I figured he'd be the other common next to Bowser. Guess that's one less figure I'll have to stress about though in case he ends up not being that common.

Also, how have people's pre-orders been with Amazon? I haven't ordered any amiibo from them that I can recall (maybe one?) but seems like a lot of posts here were talking about Amazon delaying their orders?

Amazon has been so late with wave 3A I'm not sure I would ever want to do any pre-orders through them.  And I'm not talking just a few days later, or being slightly behind the other retailers.   They have estimated shipping dates for the first and second week in march for things TRU was selling on the shelf in the last week of January. 

Amazon has been so late with wave 3A I'm not sure I would ever want to do any pre-orders through them. And I'm not talking just a few days later, or being slightly behind the other retailers. They have estimated shipping dates for the first and second week in march for things TRU was selling on the shelf in the last week of January.
Yeah, that's what I thought was the case. I haven't seen anyone who actually said they got theirs on yet from Amazon. Was just wondering because of the Wave4 amiibo - they're available on the UK site and so I figure it'll be a day or so before its up here. I'll probably pre-order them on there as a backup, but if they were reliable I'd save myself the trouble of putting $5 down for each at Gamestop. Guess I better have a Plan B -- cuz Plan A(mazon) seems risky.

Still have not heard anything from GoHastings yet for the sheik. I checked out as a guest and never recieved any email but had a confirmation page at checkout. Called support to check on my order status and they said they have no record of me lol. For anyone that ordered, did you get charged right away. Also, have you recieved anything via email?

Yeah, I was able to snag a Sonic preorder from Amazon when they went up for a few minutes about a week ago, the estimated shipping date is March 2nd, but I'm not trusting them to even have it, I'm gonna try to snag one at retail if I can.

I hate inventory trackers that are 100% accurate and show to customers in a lot of situations such as this one. Reason being: a Plethora of things can happen that can cause an item to show available but even a well -meaning employee will not be able to find it. As someone mentioned a cashier can ring the wrong item or someone could of stolen it and they haven't had a chance to recount / take it out of the inventory. Another big one is someone picks it up, decides they don't want it later in the shopping trip, and randomly throws it somewhere in the store. When I worked grocery the amount of times I would find frozen food in the cereal aisle hours /days later was ridiculous, and that was 20 years ago; maybe it's just me getting old but damn if things aren't much worse nowadays.

Right now I work management in a hardware store; the thing that goes missing the most is this stupid kid's Mickey Mouse outdoor planter tool kit. Kid will constantly pick it up and walk around the store with it, mommy or daddy will tell them they aren't buying it, and Boom: stock is inside a bathroom vanity.

I'm not saying don't ask a different employee today, but don't be a jerk about it. Back in the day if someone was being crazy annoying and insisting we look for something we 100 % already looked for and couldn't find, we'd offer to check the back again and take a 5 minute break. Smartest route would be if you find a friendly employee ask to leave your phone number in case they do find it.

Oh, and since I still moonlight at Best Buy once in a great moon: if Meta Knight does ship early and arrive in stores today I wouldn't worry about it too much : until they remove that 12/31/2015 release date, they won't be able to sell it. Hard lock system and all. They used to forget to remove it on day of release on niche games, and we'd have to tell people to come back later. Unless you get an employee to ring it up under a different Amiibo UPC, which would create the problem first talked about!

Ok, back to reading the thead while only having something useful to say every 300 pages or so.....

Nintendo has seemingly had a poor relationship with Amazon. I think what we're seeing with amiibos is indicative of that.

I'll still preorder with them because they still did deliver all of wave 1&2 to me, but I will be backing up wave 4,probably with Gamestop and/or Target.

I also got an update from Amazon today for my Toon Link and Bowser. Says they should be arriving sometime next week!

I see so many people say "I leave and come back and miss 20 pages" or something similar, as a suggestion i recommend changing posts per count. There is a big influx of new users lately so i forget what its like for them. This will save you a lot of page change clicking.

Profile -> Edit Profile -> Forum Settings -> Posts Per Page 25

I hate inventory trackers that are 100% accurate and show to customers in a lot of situations such as this one. Reason being: a Plethora of things can happen that can cause an item to show available but even a well -meaning employee will not be able to find it. As someone mentioned a cashier can ring the wrong item or someone could of stolen it and they haven't had a chance to recount / take it out of the inventory. Another big one is someone picks it up, decides they don't want it later in the shopping trip, and randomly throws it somewhere in the store. When I worked grocery the amount of times I would find frozen food in the cereal aisle hours /days later was ridiculous, and that was 20 years ago; maybe it's just me getting old but damn if things aren't much worse nowadays.

Right now I work management in a hardware store; the thing that goes missing the most is this stupid kid's Mickey Mouse outdoor planter tool kit. Kid will constantly pick it up and walk around the store with it, mommy or daddy will tell them they aren't buying it, and Boom: stock is inside a bathroom vanity.

I'm not saying don't ask a different employee today, but don't be a jerk about it. Back in the day if someone was being crazy annoying and insisting we look for something we 100 % already looked for and couldn't find, we'd offer to check the back again and take a 5 minute break. Smartest route would be if you find a friendly employee ask to leave your phone number in case they do find it.

Oh, and since I still moonlight at Best Buy once in a great moon: if Meta Knight does ship early and arrive in stores today I wouldn't worry about it too much : until they remove that 12/31/2015 release date, they won't be able to sell it. Hard lock system and all. They used to forget to remove it on day of release on niche games, and we'd have to tell people to come back later. Unless you get an employee to ring it up under a different Amiibo UPC, which would create the problem first talked about!

Ok, back to reading the thead while only having something useful to say every 300 pages or so.....
Thanks for that info! Yeah id never be a jerk to someone over a toy, but I might get a little miffed if I could tell that they were going out of their way to lie.

Again the strangest part about sheik is that its in stock as of yesterday and this is first time. Who knows, maybe a different employee can tell me whats going on.

I actually canceled my bowser last night from Amazon and ordered one that was in stock. May just be a coincidence but now my bowser and toon link have shipped out and will be here Friday.

I actually canceled my bowser last night from Amazon and ordered one that was in stock. May just be a coincidence but now my bowser and toon link have shipped out and will be here Friday.
I've had Bowser preordered for a few weeks now and mine has done the same thing--it should be here tomorrow.

Still have not heard anything from GoHastings yet for the sheik. I checked out as a guest and never recieved any email but had a confirmation page at checkout. Called support to check on my order status and they said they have no record of me lol. For anyone that ordered, did you get charged right away. Also, have you recieved anything via email?
I had signed in when I ordered and they did a "pending" charge, but it dropped off yesterday and there is no final charge on my card. My order says that it's "in progress" but that Sheik is out of stock. So, who knows. I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back