Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
This has gotten retarded
No, it has been retarded for quite a while. I cannot wait until the other shoe drops and all the scalpers/hoarders figure out the primary source of demand are themselves.

If those gold/silver figures are anything like chase Skylanders all you collectors might as well go ahead and just pretend they simply don't exist. I've been collecting those since the beginning and I have never seen one of those rare chase figures - ever. And Skylanders has never been as bad as Amiibos.

This is always the problem with collecting stuff like this if you're trying to get everything, eventually something will show up that's incredibly rare and most people are going to end up with an incomplete collection.

I've had it happen to me a few times, usually it's worse with things coming out of Japan.  Something will show up that's only available there and it's limited number.

Happened with Skylanders as well, remember those variants that were only given out at some toy fair?

And for all those people saying "I don't care about the colored variants", is this really true?

At the end of the day every time you say you have a complete set someone is going to say "Oh with all the colored variants as well?".  Doesn't feel quite so complete now does it ?

Yeah, this is  starting to get out of hand.  I really don't want to see chase figures.   But I don't want to jump to conclusions until I find out more information on these silver and gold marios. 

No, it has been retarded for quite a while. I cannot wait until the other shoe drops and all the scalpers/hoarders figure out the primary source of demand are themselves.

If those gold/silver figures are anything like chase Skylanders all you collectors might as well go ahead and just pretend they simply don't exist. I've been collecting those since the beginning and I have never seen one of those rare chase figures - ever. And Skylanders has never been as bad as Amiibos.
Yeah, lump me in with this guy. I have been collecting Skylanders since day 1, NEVER seen a variant figure, I'm not talking about the special holiday editions or different variations of figures, I mean the gold and silver ones that are 1 in a metric fuck ton, if thats what Nintendo is gonna do, then kiss the search for a full collection goodbye.

I keep checking BBY for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse to get a release date update. It comes out on 2/20 and is compatible with the Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede Amiibos. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Meta Knight and Dedede are released the same day.

Platinum costs more than silver i think and besides, when's the last time we've seen something platinum coated that's not jewelry? We'll have to see. I don't think Nintendo World actually sells anything exclusive though, hard to get yes, but nothing that can only be bought from the store except for those sweet ass shopping bags.

If this is just cheap gold color paint I can easily see this being produced a lot more. It's more less costly to dip a statue in a jar of paint vs. coloring each piece and painting a face on it.
Hyrule Warriors Limited Edition says hi.

I'm committed to the full set of these, no matter what Nintendo throws at me. Yes, it's an incredibly dumb way to go about it but I'm an incredible sucker.

This is always the problem with collecting stuff like this if you're trying to get everything, eventually something will show up that's incredibly rare and most people are going to end up with an incomplete collection.

I've had it happen to me a few times, usually it's worse with things coming out of Japan. Something will show up that's only available there and it's limited number.

Happened with Skylanders as well, remember those variants that were only given out at some toy fair?

And for all those people saying "I don't care about the colored variants", is this really true?

At the end of the day every time you say you have a complete set someone is going to say "Oh with all the colored variants as well?". Doesn't feel quite so complete now does it ?
For me it is. I collect Infinity as well and have all of them but never bothered with the TRU exclusive Crystal Collection as they look worse than the regular figures to me. These solid colored Marios don't look very attractive to me and I really have no interest in them.

The Platinum and Elite Rewards for this year have not been revealed yet.
right and wrong. The type of rewards been revealed already but the choices have not. http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

2015 Elite Status
In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.

Update on Gohastings order.

Sheik hasn't been shipped yet, but apparently Toon Link did and is out for delivery today. Didn't get any e-mail for shipping and just happened to check on the order status page.

Finally, some more amiibo that I can pass on. Not interested in paint varients
Who says they're paint variants? They could be gold and platinum-plated (or solid, and sold in REALLY upscale stores). If they are painted, prepare for a bunch of spraypainted Marios to show up on Ebay.

Really interested in Mario, Luigi, Toad & Yoshi amiibos from the Mario Party line (Red Stands). I have the best buy's gamerclubs membership from best buy, so I want to specifically buy them from them as they are a few bucks cheaper. What's the best way to get them from there? Do they do pre-orders online or in-store? Do I have to be a ninja and camp out on release date? 

I appreciate any help as I haven't really been paying much attention to these releases! Thanks!

My two Lucarios came in the mail from TRU today. Packaged nicely, nestled together in a non-bended 69. First time I've had Amiibos shipped to me. I could get used to this.

I keep checking BBY for Kirby and the Rainbow Curse to get a release date update. It comes out on 2/20 and is compatible with the Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede Amiibos. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Meta Knight and Dedede are released the same day.
Could be before, but unlikely to be after.

It'd be hilarious if they made them Club Nintendo rewards, and the Gold one becomes the rarest due to everyone having Platinum.
If that were the case, usually what happens is even if you make platinum you can choose a gold reward instead of platinum. Only platinum can have access to both tiers of rewards, gold status is the only limited tier.
Also if these magically end up becoming the CN rewards, then I will be pleasantly pleased with the "platinum" Mario!

If that were the case, usually what happens is even if you make platinum you can choose a gold reward instead of platinum. Only platinum can have access to both tiers of rewards, gold status is the only limited tier.
Also if these magically end up becoming the CN rewards, then I will be pleasantly pleased with the "platinum" Mario!
If Nintendo added these to the coin rewards now, then we'll know for a fact they've given up and just decided to troll themselves to the grave

Really interested in Mario, Luigi, Toad & Yoshi amiibos from the Mario Party line (Red Stands). I have the best buy's gamerclubs membership from best buy, so I want to specifically buy them from them as they are a few bucks cheaper. What's the best way to get them from there? Do they do pre-orders online or in-store? Do I have to be a ninja and camp out on release date?

I appreciate any help as I haven't really been paying much attention to these releases! Thanks!
AFAIK, they haven't started pre-orders yet. Amazon is the only one, and they lasted about a day before they were sold out or shut down. Keep checking here, or BB, for pre-order opportunities, but so far, no one else has offered them. MP 10 is coming out on Mar. 20th, so the accompanying Amiibos will be released no later than that date (we hope). Since all these characters are more or less commons in the SSB series, it's likely they will not be that hard to come by, unless they release a new Rosalina or something. Then again, you never know. They might assume everyone who wants them own the other figures, so they'll make these hard to come by.

Update on Gohastings order.

Sheik hasn't been shipped yet, but apparently Toon Link did and is out for delivery today. Didn't get any e-mail for shipping and just happened to check on the order status page.
I got a shipping confirmation from them this morning for Toon Link with a backorder notification for Shiek

Who says they're paint variants? They could be gold and platinum-plated (or solid, and sold in REALLY upscale stores). If they are painted, prepare for a bunch of spraypainted Marios to show up on Ebay.
Chase variants are paint typically, and they have very little to no extra value if they are out of package or the package is damaged in any way. If they are opened or even look like they could have been opened they are assumed to not be authentic. Doesn't stop a few scammers trying to pull this (usually with an extension story about how they were "opened by accident"), but people looking for these rare variants almost always know better.

Chase variants are paint typically, and they have very little to no extra value if they are out of package or the package is damaged in any way. If they are opened or even look like they could have been opened they are assumed to not be authentic. Doesn't stop a few scammers trying to pull this (usually with an extension story about how they were "opened by accident"), but people looking for these rare variants almost always know better.
Indeed. Gold/Silver Mario would be worthless without the packaging unless there's a difference under the base.

What amazon site is the best to use if your going to import them?
My 2 personal experiences:

Amazon.de - great, well packaged, arrived in pretty good shape 3-4 days delivery delay with slowest shipping (almost 3 weeks)

Amazon.fr - didn't get tracking number with slowest shipping, have not arrived yet, today is the 3er day delay (so far 2 weeks on transit)

I'll never order anything again without tracking number, it is killing me. I was not aware of this with Amazon.fr

Anyone order Toon Link and Mega Man from Amazon.

Mine say delivery estimate is March 2nd.

My rosalina should be here by the 9th according to Target.com. May use that to trade for a Lucario.

If Nintendo added these to the coin rewards now, then we'll know for a fact they've given up and just decided to troll themselves to the grave
These would likely be the final rewards for making the tier in April if anything, but yeah if they thought the site was overloaded now, adding these to the coin catalog would just blow up their shit literally. That and I think eBay would die from all the resellers creating Listings before they even have one.

Amazon.de - great, well packaged, arrived in pretty good shape 3-4 days delivery delay with slowest shipping (almost 3 weeks)

Amazon.fr - didn't get tracking number with slowest shipping, have not arrived yet, today is the 3er day delay (so far 2 weeks on transit)

I'll never order anything again without tracking number, it is killing me. I was not aware of this with Amazon.fr
I totally feel you bruh! Both my Lucario and Rosalina from Amazon.fr has yet to arrive. It is killing me not having tracking information. Probably should have paid for the better shipping. They should have been delivered last week. Hopefully something comes for both of us by the end of the week

I totally feel you bruh! Both my Lucario and Rosalina from Amazon.fr has yet to arrive. It is killing me not having tracking information. Probably should have paid for the better shipping. They should have been delivered last week. Hopefully something comes for both of us by the end of the week
yea when I imported a month ago I paid the extra $10 for expedited and recieved mine in only 3 to 4 days from order date.

I need to track down another Toon Link. The one from my Best Buy order has master sword blue paint running onto his hand and it can't be unseen :???:. Hopefully he's not that hard to find....

I need to track down another Toon Link. The one from my Best Buy order has master sword blue paint running onto his hand and it can't be unseen :???:. Hopefully he's not that hard to find....
He is easier than Sheik or Rosalina, but still difficult.

What are the shipping charges like? Same price if its 1 item or 3 ext...

Yeah, lump me in with this guy. I have been collecting Skylanders since day 1, NEVER seen a variant figure, I'm not talking about the special holiday editions or different variations of figures, I mean the gold and silver ones that are 1 in a metric fuck ton, if thats what Nintendo is gonna do, then kiss the search for a full collection goodbye.

I haven't seen one since Skylanders Giants came out. Do they still even have the chase variants in Swap Force and Trap Team? Got a Kaos Trap a few weeks ago in a random box of traps and gave it to a family who were buying some Skylanders in the aisle I was stocking after explaining the rarity. There is some fat fuck reseller that comes in constantly and picks out all the uncommon skylanders and traps so I was glad it didn't find its way into his hands.

That's how I feel about many of mine.

Pit has leaking dark brown onto his hand from the handle of the bow.

Fox has a bend eye lense thingy so it sags downward (and has a line of light brown from his eye brow on his head)

l o l

Did anyone get any sort of confirmation on Rosalina from Target.com? I got a confirmation at the time I ordered, and my credit card was charged, but I never received a confirmation e-mail.

Did anyone get any sort of confirmation on Rosalina from Target.com? I got a confirmation at the time I ordered, and my credit card was charged, but I never received a confirmation e-mail.
I ordered Rosalina the first time she went up (when she was up for about an hour) and it's already been shipped to me.

I haven't seen one since Skylanders Giants came out. Do they still even have the chase variants in Swap Force and Trap Team? Got a Kaos Trap a few weeks ago in a random box of traps and gave it to a family who were buying some Skylanders in the aisle I was stocking after explaining the rarity. There is some fat fuck reseller that comes in constantly and picks out all the uncommon skylanders and traps so I was glad it didn't find its way into his hands.
Not sure about Trap Team, they did have some type of variants for Swap Force, I cant recall what they were, I don't think they were Gold/Silver, but I remember seeing reports on thr DarkSpyro forums. I want to say there may have been translucent variants.

And Amazon already shipping Sonic? That's insane, guess we may see it make an early appearance. Mine still says March 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back