Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a delay email for the mega man I preordered from Amazon in December, email didn't sound optimistic saying they are trying to get him to complete my order.....

So, I called my GameStop that I have my Shulk ordered for in store pickup regarding the order status saying it was "Closed" and the guy wasn't able to find my order either through the order number, my phone number, or my name. Is this normal for these types of orders? I don't order things from GameStop often, so I'm not sure how things work there and I am a little bit worried...

I saw the posts of others saying that it sounds like everyone's got changed to Closed when the items got sent to the store. I'm sure this is probably the case, but I wanted to double check with my store that everything is okay with my order, as it sounds like others here have done.

The guy also told me that they no longer call customers when their orders come in and that I'm supposed to call them 2-3 times a week to see if they get them in stock. This seems like utter BS to me. How do they usually contact you when your in-store pickup is ready? Is it an automated call, a text message, or what?

So, I called my GameStop that I have my Shulk ordered for in store pickup regarding the order status saying it was "Closed" and the guy wasn't able to find my order either through the order number, my phone number, or my name. Is this normal for these types of orders? I don't order things from GameStop often, so I'm not sure how things work there and I am a little bit worried...

I saw the posts of others saying that it sounds like everyone's got changed to Closed when the items got sent to the store. I'm sure this is probably the case, but I wanted to double check with my store that everything is okay with my order, as it sounds like others here have done.

The guy also told me that they no longer call customers when their orders come in and that I'm supposed to call them 2-3 times a week to see if they get them in stock. This seems like utter BS to me. How do they usually contact you when your in-store pickup is ready? Is it an automated call, a text message, or what?
Great question. Same situation here.

Man, you got a crappy Gamestop

I don't know how true that is honestly. I did an online order for Bowser, and my Gamestop called me saying it was ready to pickup. Then again, it was for the common Bowser, so maybe that had something to do with it.

i get a text message from Gamestop whenever a preorder is ready for pickup, usually the day before. They sent me one for Bowser

I haven't seen one since Skylanders Giants came out. Do they still even have the chase variants in Swap Force and Trap Team? Got a Kaos Trap a few weeks ago in a random box of traps and gave it to a family who were buying some Skylanders in the aisle I was stocking after explaining the rarity. There is some fat fuck reseller that comes in constantly and picks out all the uncommon skylanders and traps so I was glad it didn't find its way into his hands.
Swap Force had several - most notably they had Stink Bomb, Trap Shadow and Doom Stone that had half bronze, silver or gold and the other half a different bronze, silver or gold. There has been only one chase for Trap Team so far, there is a clear Tuff Luck that has only her eyes painted.

I ordered it on 1/23.
I updated my order after buying PRIME when it was discounted. In good ol' Amazon fashion they placed my order towards the back of the line.

I'm on the phone with them right now, they are giving me a bunch of bs. After not having having PRIME for two years it's good to know they still have the same safeguards in there system that were no help to me before.

I just got off the phone with them, they gave me $50 so I can get it from a third party seller when available.

My GameStop shulk order is still "Open" and my payment method was authorized a few days ago. I placed the order pretty early on when he was first added to the website.

Not sure if I want to do store pickup for the SMB series, might just do shipping. Have them all on Amazon as well, gonna see if they are taking instore pre-orders tomorrow

Wow wtf? They charge shipping per item? My order got a 18$ shipping charge jacked onto it. fuck that

My GameStop shulk order is still "Open" and my payment method was authorized a few days ago. I placed the order pretty early on when he was first added to the website.
If the charge was authorized I'm guessing you ordered ship to home. It has not been shipped to your home so it is not closed.

The theory, as I understand it, is that in-store pick-ups have been shipped to the store so they are closed, those won't be shipped anywhere else

This is always the problem with collecting stuff like this if you're trying to get everything, eventually something will show up that's incredibly rare and most people are going to end up with an incomplete collection.

I've had it happen to me a few times, usually it's worse with things coming out of Japan. Something will show up that's only available there and it's limited number.

Happened with Skylanders as well, remember those variants that were only given out at some toy fair?

And for all those people saying "I don't care about the colored variants", is this really true?

At the end of the day every time you say you have a complete set someone is going to say "Oh with all the colored variants as well?". Doesn't feel quite so complete now does it ?
if someone has an n64 collection do they need to own every color cartridge? Most don't care as long as they have 1 copy, they both do the same thing.

I did an in-store pickup order for the Super Mario series. Seems Amazon isn't too reliable with Amiibo orders, so I'd rather just go get them at Gamestop who have come through with me with all my amiibo orders.

Not sure if I want to do store pickup for the SMB series, might just do shipping. Have them all on Amazon as well, gonna see if they are taking instore pre-orders tomorrow

Wow wtf? They charge shipping per item? My order got a 18$ shipping charge jacked onto it. fuck that
Yeah, was going to ship and then saw the charges and changed it to in-store pickup. Never done one of these before as I've always done pre-orders in store or done a web-instore. Hope these are as reliable as in-store preorders, though those ring through the POS that same day so a lot harder to cancel them vs. these type of pre-orders.

Just pre-ordered Toad on Gamestop.com for in-store pickup. Don't care if it turns out to be rare or not, it's TOAD.

EDIT: Still waiting for my GoHastings.com order of Toon Link & Shiek to ship and also waiting for my Target.com Rosalina's tracking # to say something other then not available. Being patient... lol

Whenever I've ordered from Gamestop.com I usually get two calls when my order arrives. The first is an automated message letting me know my order will be at the store soon. The second one is from an employee at the store I had it shipped to.

That being said there has been an occasion or two when I didn't get a call in the past so I always keep an eye on release dates when available.

Got in-store for Toad.  THanks for the heads-up!  I also have an Amazon pre-order, but knowing Amazon+NOA lately, plus my Amazon Sheik still not having a projected shipping date, this is a lot safer.

Toad preordered with store pickup :) He is the only one I'm interested from the Super Mario line.

I'm committed to the full set of these, no matter what Nintendo throws at me. Yes, it's an incredibly dumb way to go about it but I'm an incredible sucker.
so if they only sell 100 of these gold ones at the nintendo store, you're going to travel to nyc and wait in line for 10 hours+ to get it? Because that honestly is a possibility of the only way to get it.

Gohastings came through for me!

f556b4.jpg

The card is a little bent because as I suspected, they shipped it in a bubble mailer. Fortunately, I'm taking it out anyway. Pretty excited! So excited that I also just pre-ordered Toad from GS.

Keep checking gohastings. If it doesn't say "out of stock" on the search page but it does on the item page, there's a small chance it'll be stocked at a random hour of the night.

if someone has an n64 collection do they need to own every color cartridge? Most don't care as long as they have 1 copy, they both do the same thing.
I would say it really depends on how serious of a collector they are. For some it is a "get them all" mentality.

Great question. Same situation here.
I have the same situation like others, but when they pulled up my account from my Rewards/Phone number, they were able to find my order of Shulk and it did show up so hopefully they can do the same for you? I have seen instances when an online store pickup creates a new sub account and you may have more than one under your phone number or last name so have them verify.

What...is...this?
I think platinum and gold mario will be out for nintendo new reward program. That's the reason why nintendo kill nintendo club and create new reward program. When we hit certain levels, redeem the codes for points, buy digital games earn points, registration your consoles earn points, you can redeem multi code the same game, you can buy multiple digital code game for gift. Instead you earn coins now you earn endless points, you can use your points for free games, or gifts like platinum and gold mario. :)

there is the only catch is you have to order the mario party 10 bundle to get it since it only included in that bundle
Yeah, heard about that and seems like bullshit to me for those that want to collect every single amiibo.

I don't care about the super mario series actually, I'll have my "fix" just collecting the smash bros series and getting a couple characters I like from other series (toad and luigi in this case).

I don't even like that doppelganger red luigi or mario party 10, so I don't mind him being exclusive, but it must really suck for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back