Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot Shulk shipped as well, was worried it was gonna get cancelled after my payment snafu. Now I just need both of my Metaknights to come in, dont screw me over BB..

I grabbed a Toon Link and Samus at my Best Buy and GCU didn't add a discount at check-out. The cashier showed me that the discount appeared as "0.00" on the register.

I bought a Kirby on Monday and had no problems with GCU.

Anyone else have an experience like this?

I grabbed a Toon Link and Samus at my Best Buy and GCU didn't add a discount at check-out. The cashier showed me that the discount appeared as "0.00" on the register.

GCU worked on my toon link this past Sunday

I've heard switching to a different register works. No idea why, but sometimes it won't work on certain registers.

[quote name="Querjek" post="12477777" timestamp="1423270418"]I grabbed a Toon Link and Samus at my Best Buy and GCU didn't add a discount at check-out. The cashier showed me that the discount appeared as "0.00" on the register.

Anyone else have an experience like this?[/quote]

GCU applied to my online fox order today. What SKU does your receipt show for the amiibo?

I bought a Kirby on Monday and had no problems with GCU. BB.com still applies GCU to amiibo for me.

GCU worked yesterday for me. Did Unlocked Game Discount appear on the receipt? Even if it did I would have asked to void the My Best Buy info and try again, or a new register.

I bought a Kirby on Monday and had no problems with GCU. BB.com still applies GCU to amiibo for me.

I didn't end up buying anything in the end. I'll try again tomorrow, but if anything, there's a 3/$33 sale coming up at TRU anyway, right?

after seeing another post somewhere else about GS cancelling ship-to-store orders of shulk, i decided to try the online chat about my order (that was placed on Dec. 8 2014)

after waiting in queue for a LONG time, here is the result:

me:  I am checking on Order Number: ################

Ivor C.:  Can I please have the name and the email on the order just for verification thank you

me:  I see that it is scheduled to be picked up at my local store, but would like to get an ETA. (gave name and email)

Ivor C.:  alright let me check really quick

me:  ok, thanks

Ivor C.:  After reviewing your order it would seem that your order is cancel, we are waiting to receive more inventory so that we can get this item in your hands as soon as possible we apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

me:  I thought the reason to place pre-orders was to insure that I would have it when it is released

Ivor C.:  i really apologize for this inconvenience

Ivor C.:  the reason why the orders got cancel is because we didn't had enough figures and some orders got cancel because of that

me:  so is gamestop planning to do anything to satisfy their customers because of their mistake? they shouldn't have allowed the pre-order page to stay online if there weren't enough figures to fulfill the orders

Ivor C.:  in this case what i will be able to do is provide you is a coupon for $20 off

me:  ok, I would appreciate that. are you going to send it to my email address?

Ivor C.:  im gonna get it now, ill be right back

Ivor C.:  ok sorry for the long wait

Ivor C.:  i have the code here for $20 off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me:  ok, thank you. I assume it is only good on gamestop.com and not in-store?

Ivor C.:  this will be only good on gamestop.com

... and i just tried the code on GS.com to see what the restrictions were and i get this:

$20 off your next order of $20 or more. Online only while supplies last. Not valid with other offers. Not valid on consoles, pre-orders, bundles, special editions, gift cards or DLC. Expires 12/31/15.

after seeing another post somewhere else about GS cancelling ship-to-store orders of shulk, i decided to try the online chat about my order (that was placed on Dec. 8 2014)

after waiting in queue for a LONG time, here is the result:

me: I am checking on Order Number: ################

Ivor C.: Can I please have the name and the email on the order just for verification thank you

me: I see that it is scheduled to be picked up at my local store, but would like to get an ETA. (gave name and email)

Ivor C.: alright let me check really quick

me: ok, thanks

Ivor C.: After reviewing your order it would seem that your order is cancel, we are waiting to receive more inventory so that we can get this item in your hands as soon as possible we apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

me: I thought the reason to place pre-orders was to insure that I would have it when it is released

Ivor C.: i really apologize for this inconvenience

Ivor C.: the reason why the orders got cancel is because we didn't had enough figures and some orders got cancel because of that

me: so is gamestop planning to do anything to satisfy their customers because of their mistake? they shouldn't have allowed the pre-order page to stay online if there weren't enough figures to fulfill the orders

Ivor C.: in this case what i will be able to do is provide you is a coupon for $20 off

me: ok, I would appreciate that. are you going to send it to my email address?

Ivor C.: im gonna get it now, ill be right back

Ivor C.: ok sorry for the long wait

Ivor C.: i have the code here for $20 off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

me: ok, thank you. I assume it is only good on gamestop.com and not in-store?

Ivor C.: this will be only good on gamestop.com
Dude i did laundry grabbed dinner and ate it and i'm still 4th in the queue

fuck, this shit is hard to keep up with. So, all of my GS ship to store orders are actually cancelled?

I've been having so much fucking trouble with GS lately, beyond just this Amiibo BS. I thought I was safe with Shulk but seems like that might not be the case now. 

This happens with Best Buy some of their registers don't work for whatever reason and won't detect you have GCU they won't get the pop up on their screen that you are a member of GCU. If the pop up message doesn't happen when they enter your phone number or scan your card then no discount, If this happens that register is bugged and you have to get them to ring it up on another one. Which usually they are more then happy to do. I just bought a few amiibos the other day didn't work, the woman moved to another register then the discount was applied.

I kind of memorized which register never works for giving GCU and try not to go to that one.

Was out a little earlier looking for the new Walgreens Exclusive Funko Venom and stopped by some TRUs. Both Ontario, Ca and Upland have a bunch of Shiek. No Toon Link or Lucario though.

I'll believe it when I see it.  People were screaming "Cancelled!" on the TRU Lucario orders too, and look how that turned out.  Customer Service people are dumb and don't know shit.  This has always been the case.

fuck, this shit is hard to keep up with. So, all of my GS ship to store orders are actually cancelled?

I've been having so much fucking trouble with GS lately, beyond just this Amiibo BS. I thought I was safe with Shulk but seems like that might not be the case now.
I would suggest calling your store where you have the ship to store order set to deliver. I checked with mine and all of my orders are in the system and they were confident they would have the Amiibos on the 13th and 20th to fulfill the seven remaining preorders I placed for in-store pickup.

My Ike is close at GS for in store pick up, wtf.

Closed - This order has been completely shipped or cancelled

I also got a shipping confirmation for my Shulk order, should have it by Tuesday. I do have an extra to trade if anyone has an extra Lucario

Looks like Shulk will be the first amiibo that I have to pay the eBay scampers. I had a ship-to-store GS order, which now says closed.
Call you store and make sure....mines is closed too but my store checked and there just waiting for amiibos to finish the order

Looks like Shulk will be the first amiibo that I have to pay the eBay scampers. I had a ship-to-store GS order, which now says closed.
This seems to be the case for all wave 3 ship to store gs.com preorders. However, I just called customer service to inquire about this and he assured me my preorder was still secure.
I did feel compelled to go to the store and pay off Shulk in full today, but I'm paranoid.

It looks like Sheik got another wave of shipments in my area Best Buys. They weren't available for pickup but the stores did have them in stock today. I didn't have time to get one sadly.

So...I missed out on all the fuss. If my GameStop orders say closed, should I be worried?
I have a feeling that we're going to be all over the place on this one. I'm sure that some people will get a call from their Gamestop store as amiibo arrive and get picked up with no problem. While others will probably disappear into the ether, never to be heard from again.

Anyone else receive Lucarios from Toys R Us? Haha I actually received two shipments of two each... when I only ordered one shipment of two. So I have 2 extra Lucarios. One of them wasn't sealed properly, so the card is completely detached from everything but the bottom part, for anyone that wanted one to open or repaint. PM me.
Nope but im sitting here pissed still waiting for my lucarios I was charged by TRU yet havent got no tracking no nothing about my lucarios

Pre ordered toad today at gamestop in case they not limited print like anyone saying. I getting tired for hunting down every single amiibos. Still hunt down zelda 3ds next Friday.

Nope but im sitting here pissed still waiting for my lucarios I was charged by TRU yet havent got no tracking no nothing about my lucarios
Same here although someone posted earlier in the thread that making an account at Fedex lets you see shipments to your address. I was able to see there I do at least have one package on the way from TRU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back