Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I take that back then. Wasn't there a freakout a few days ago about all the closed orders? Thought that was cancellations
A few times actually. When the whole "Closed" thing was initially discovered, someone contacted GS customer service and was told everything was fine and closed was normal.

Boom

i went to gamestop yesterday to update my number for when they get shulk etc i preordered. i am not worried about my order being canceled. my store is cool and it seems at my store at least even when i called one time they said if you didnt preorder you wont get a shulk so i feel bad for those people thinking they will find one just walking in. I saw alot of these walk ins when i went to pickup my lucario. i didnt want to take no chance TRU selling my preorders so i waited until opening. there was a line of grown man lol even saw a gamestop employee. needless to say only about 3 of them had preorders the rest didnt and didnt get a single lucario. They sat there waiting in the cold for nothing and this is in Lancaster PA. I wont be doing the same for my shulks, king dedede, sonic, and ike. i trust my gamestop. Stop procrastinating and preorder early people. Also yes all my preorders are paid off.

First time I've read of someone in the same area as me.
The amiibo hunt in Amish country is real. I'm in Lititz but work at Park City. Cheers to Lancaster PA.

3 out of 4 of my Lucarios came in fine, keeping the bent one for my own collection since the damage is only on the back of the box, and I have them lined up against a wall on the top of a bookcase. Traded one for a Little Mac, sold another at cost to a Cag here, and keeping the last for possible future trade.

Back in December I pre-ordered several Wave 3 Amiibos in store (put down $5).  They're not showing on my account on the website however.  Should they be showing there or is it different if pre-ordered in store?

Thanks

Back in December I pre-ordered several Wave 3 Amiibos in store (put down $5). They're not showing on my account on the website however. Should they be showing there or is it different if pre-ordered in store?

Thanks
try checking on the GameStop phone app. On the app sign in and then there a section for all placed pre orders and it shows all my in store placed ones

how is everyone's lucario from toys r us arriving? condition wise
Mine came in a big box but no air bubble fillers. One Lucario packaging is bent but the rest are fine. I'm just happy they shipped them out, because I'm not sure how to contain myself if there was a 3rd cancellations.

Has anyone got their Rosalina pre-orders from Japan? Mine been stuck in "orgin is preparing shipment" for about a week now.

My Toys R Us Lucarios showed up in excellent condition/packaging. I was very pleased with them.

My Target Rosalinas were shoved in a small box and both plastic packages were crushed.

Looks like BBy finally got release dates up for all wave 3 except Meta Knight. Only one being released on Friday is Sonic. Dedede,Ike,and Mega man are 2/20.

Anyone finding Toon Link in stores? I still need to pick him up.

My Toys R Us Lucarios showed up in excellent condition/packaging. I was very pleased with them.

My Target Rosalinas were shoved in a small box and both plastic packages were crushed.
My 3 Rosalina's were sent in 2 different boxes. the box with 1 was fine with padding. The box with 2 was in the same sized box of the one with 1 and both plastics were a little beat up.

Has anyone got their Rosalina pre-orders from Japan? Mine been stuck in "orgin is preparing shipment" for about a week now.
Got mine a few days ago from Japan. It said origin preparing shipment for about a week and then one day I checked and it was already in my state, ready for delivery the next day. Just be patient, it'll come.

Looks like BBy finally got release dates up for all wave 3 except Meta Knight. Only one being released on Friday is Sonic. Dedede,Ike,and Mega man are 2/20.

Anyone finding Toon Link in stores? I still need to pick him up.
I picked one up at best buy yesterday and beside the one I went to a few other local best buys had them as well as shiek but I had to ask for them since they were in the back

They better not damage my Sonic by skimping on packaging because they're only sending 1 figure. I did order a single Kirby back in December and they sent it in a well packed box, so hopefully they do the same for Sonic.

I had 3 different orders, and all arrived in appropriately sized boxes with padding. One single, one with two, then one with five. One card in the big box was bent pretty badly, but everything else was perfect. Actually, I'm having a tough time reconciling opening my Amiibos, so the bent card made it an easy decision.

They better not damage my Sonic by skimping on packaging because they're only sending 1 figure. I did order a single Kirby back in December and they sent it in a well packed box, so hopefully they do the same for Sonic.
Exactly my concern as well. They sent my Little Mac, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainers independently in the past, and they were all perfect in a box, but then they sent my Luigi in a plastic envelope and he was all kinds of smashed (no pun intended).

Got mine a few days ago from Japan. It said origin preparing shipment for about a week and then one day I checked and it was already in my state, ready for delivery the next day. Just be patient, it'll come.
That's what I was figuring. I had a hunch this is keyword for "shipping from Japan and probably in customs".

Missing/stolen.

Tracking number says "delivered" but it was not on my doorstep, no note or anything. I have no clue what to do about it... This is also why I prefer in store pre-orders even though I tried to pre-order Luca at 2 different TRU's.

My two orders came in in near perfect condition. The first single order came in flawless in a box big enough for 2-4 comfortably with a little bit of packing material. The second order came in a similar sized box and only one of the two was damaged if you could even call it that. The plastic of the box has a strange bubble in it that is clearly a factory defect. Now to get my friends to pay me for these damn things! Still waiting for one of them to pay me for the two GCN adapters I manged to scoop up at Fry's back in December.

Well there mostly saying that because target.com sold some, go hastings.com,toys R us had a restock and I think even best buy had her up at one point... If people weren't buying multiples thinking she was uncommon then I'm sure she be in a lot more places..... are you sad she might be common now or something?
Well this is the same story as fox. It's been restocked dozens of times at multiple stores and it still is rare. If people didn't buy him up multiples because he's rare he would be common

Sheiky baby!

I say that everytime I pick up my sheik.

True. He's the second most rare and valuable after villager on the resell market. I saw someone say he's the rarest worldwide, not just NA. You're either going to have to spend an arm or a leg to a reseller or aquire enough uncommon characters to offer a trade for one.
Yes Marth, villager and wii fit trainer constantly come back in stock on foreign Amazon sites. I have never seen a restock of little Mac on foreign Amazon sites and it sells for the most on those sites.

If it was game used, I'd honestly get it x rayed.

Because being a smug, arrogant ass to somebody who had nothing to do with the problem but is trying to help you as best they can is always the right thing to do. Nothing like throwing around "EYE EM KING OF YOO BEKUZ EYE EM CUZTOMER. FEER MUH WEEN!" is in the face of somebody that you know is powerless to do anything to defend their dignity without losing their job. People like you are why I'll never work retail or customer service again.
GameStop screwed him over, he has every right to complain. Just because the person on the phone didn't personally screw him over doesn't give the rep a free pass, he works for the company it's his job to take the abuse. They aren't powerless, they have the power to give courtesy credit or try to reinstate the order.

Everyone has the right to complain, but please do it professionally and with dignity. Most of the time, the customer rep will advocate your case to their supervisor for resolution.

I've managed a major NA call center for years, and I assure you, verbally abusing a phone rep is about as effective a way to get your problem resolved as bitching to a food server is an effective way to get a saliva-free meal. Callers who are reasonable and solution-focused get their problems solved well and quickly. People who are abusive just waste time, and nobody goes too far to help them.

I've managed a major NA call center for years, and I assure you, verbally abusing a phone rep is about as effective a way to get your problem resolved as bitching to a food server is an effective way to get a saliva-free meal. Callers who are reasonable and solution-focused get their problems solved well and quickly. People who are abusive just waste time, and nobody goes too far to help them.
This is the truth. Not to mention many places reserve the right to refuse service to an abusive or otherwise unpleasant customer. Most places understand customers can get frustrated and it is not necessarily with the person they are dealing with, but once a customer starts cussing out or otherwise verbally abusing the rep/associate (whether over the phone or in person) they can either "lose connection", put you on hold FOR AGES, or walk away to get a manager or even security if they feel endangered in a physical setting. You will pretty much be treated as you treat the employee whether you realise it or not. Be nice, patient and have some courtesy and more often than not you'll get the same treatment. Be a nuisance and you can expect to walk get little to no help at all or be put on the run around for ever.

I worked in a call center for Express scripts for less than a year, I got promoted right out of training and took the supervisor calls. I was threatened with lawsuits and death to me, my family and friends on an almost daily basis, and I had no choice but to take it. it gave me ulcers, high blood pressure, and was the worst job I have ever had in my life, and I wasn't even in customer service. Please, please treat phone reps with respect.

I worked in a call center for Express scripts for less than a year, I got promoted right out of training and took the supervisor calls. I was threatened with lawsuits and death to me, my family and friends on an almost daily basis, and I had no choice but to take it. it gave me ulcers, high blood pressure, and was the worst job I have ever had in my life, and I wasn't even in customer service. Please, please treat phone reps with respect.
I work for a company that hires call center temps for Express Scripts. Small world.

Ulcers from phone calls heh

I work for a company that hires call center temps for Express Scripts. Small world.
Yeah, we used a lot of temps. Makes sense since no one ever wanted to stick around. I left right after ESI and Medco merged, glad I got out of there when I did. My wife got a job halfway across the country, plus I was losing my mind, so it was a win win.

Lighten up people, enjoy your adult toys to life. This coming week is going to be another bloodbath. Poor wallet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back