An idiot decides to microwave his old NES game.

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
I was surfing the internet when i came across this site sadly its just pics and no video :(

http://planettroy.tripod.com/duckhunt.html

flaminggameif7.jpg

duckhunt2aa3.jpg

this is nothing, i remember there was some dude who made a pyramid of super mario/duck hunt carts. I cant find the pic on google, but maybe someone else remembers the site

He glued them together, it was a scuplture for an art class or some shit.

Ive heard some other stupid stories about someone using a sledgehammer on an atari jaguar. Or it might have been a snes or N64. they showed pics in one of the magazines, i think it was EGM. There are some total idiots out there.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I'm going to kill this motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

I think that's a little extreme...I mean, seriously, that is like, the most common cart ever. If he had destroyed like, a Nintendo World Championship 1990 cart or something, yeah, that's murder-worthy, but not over Duckhunt/SMB.

[quote name='dracula']Ive heard some other stupid stories about someone using a sledgehammer on an atari jaguar. Or it might have been a snes or N64. they showed pics in one of the magazines, i think it was EGM. There are some total idiots out there.[/quote]

Yea theyre idiots for not having it exorcised, burned, incinerated and dropped into Mt Doom.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I think that's a little extreme...I mean, seriously, that is like, the most common cart ever. If he had destroyed like, a Nintendo World Championship 1990 cart or something, yeah, that's murder-worthy, but not over Duckhunt/SMB.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Though if people keep doing that to the most common cart, sooner or later, they'll become rare.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I think that's a little extreme...I mean, seriously, that is like, the most common cart ever. If he had destroyed like, a Nintendo World Championship 1990 cart or something, yeah, that's murder-worthy, but not over Duckhunt/SMB.[/QUOTE]

not murder worthy at all. it'd be fucking hilarious.

Hey do you guys think a 360 could survive a bombing

...or even a game boy being dropped on it?

I don't see the big deal. This was just some kid with nothing better to do.

If he put Maniac Mansion in the microwave that might have been worth some points.

Why'd he have to burn Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt? Why not a game worthy of a burning? Like, oh, I don't know...Ghostbusters or Dr. Jeckel & Mr. Hyde.

yeah, not so very big that he put SMB/DH in the microwave.

Now, if he had put Stadium Events in there, that deserves a swift kick to the pants and extreme punishment.

bread's done
Back