An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night at a diner, my friends challenged me to take the most homosexual picture possible. I believe I succeeded.
Gay.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']Last night at a diner, my friends challenged me to take the most homosexual picture possible. I believe I succeeded.
Gay.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Why the pose? They could have just taken a picture of you napping, reading a book, eating breakfast, doing pushups, cooking noodles, alligator wrestling, spelunking or any number of things and you would have looked just as gay as you look in that picture.

:grouphug:

Buy me a Dingoo, DarthPuma.

You could have taken a picture of yourself suplexing a lumberjack and you still would have taken the gayest picture possible, DarthPuma.

Buy me a Dingoo, DarthPuma.

Hmm, I don't think they ever officially released any alternate versions of Black Star at all but it might be on one of the acoustic concerts I have. I'll look into that.

Moxio legit messaged me on AIM and said I could have the box, Mojimbo... I'm not sure what his motives are, but he truly did say that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why the pose? They could have just taken a picture of you napping, reading a book, eating breakfast, doing pushups, cooking noodles, alligator wrestling, spelunking or any number of things and you would have looked just as gay as you look in that picture.

:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

It's the typical myspace female pose.
...but don't forget playing football, squatting, or running cross country.

[quote name='Brak']Buy me a Dingoo, DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]

If I can find a fantastic deal on one I will buy you a dingoo for christmas. Promise.

That's great, Brak. I knew he wouldn't sacrifice your friendship over a box of 100 Slim Jim meat sticks, used Prince of Tennis manga and a 5 pound tub of double chocolate whey protein.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Your adviser? That makes no sense. Why would he have control over school software?

When I was in college, I just got it from the campus store...[/QUOTE]
He doesn't control it, that isn't what i meant. He first told me the school did it, he could probably tell me if they still do. Since he's part of the business/CS faculty he'd probably know. My school's book store is owned by Follet, they just rent the space basically. They wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Really if the school is still part of the MSDNAA they still can, i just need to find out how they're doing it now since things have changed since i got XP a few years back. Ideally they would just set up the school's site on the main MSDNAA site, but they never have. If they did i could just download it from there.

I actually did hear about that album a looooong time ago but I forgot to look into it. I've heard the Wonderwall and WYWH covers before, though. Wonderwall is only like a minute long and was them taking the piss out of Oasis. WYWH is really good, but I'm pretty sure it's only Thom doing vocals and the backing band is someone else.

[quote name='Brak']Moxio legit messaged me on AIM and said I could have the box, Mojimbo... I'm not sure what his motives are, but he truly did say that.[/QUOTE]

You can have it, no strings attached. Don't worry about it.

[quote name='Moxio']You can have it, no strings attached. Don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]
What's your angle?

[quote name='Brak']What's your angle?[/QUOTE]

No angle, just take it. Just make sure to make an OTT about what's inside, as I'm still curious.

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp, I'll sell you Maniac Mansion.[/QUOTE]

Sean, I don't want you to sell me things, I just want to play games on XBL with you, just like the old days when we were friends.

How to put this as nicely possible...

I'm pretty sure noone in the OTT likes you, Puma. What makes you think I do?

I feel inspired not only to punch you in the face after seeing that picture, but I'd make it a point to beat the living hell out of the photographer first....just out of principle.

[quote name='marten']How to put this as nicely possible...

I feel inspired not only to punch you in the face after seeing that picture, but I'd make it a point to beat the living hell out of the photographer first....just out of principle.[/QUOTE]

Amen :applause:

I feel inspired not only to punch you in the face after seeing that picture, but I'd make it a point to beat the living hell out of the photographer first....just out of principle.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I feel inspired not only to punch you in the face after seeing that picture, but I'd make it a point to beat the living hell out of the photographer first....just out of principle.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Brak wants the mystery box, zew wants the envelope and Demon's's' Souls for me.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:lol:

Brak wants the mystery box, zew wants the envelope and Demon's's' Souls for me.[/QUOTE]

Done.

I think I still have zew's address, but you three should PM me them anyways.

Holy fucking shit... Throbbing migraine, right now. :bomb:

Still at work, and I come back in about 6 hours... and work another 12 hours. :bomb:

Naw, I know you don't mang.

And you'd just be beating the hell out of me twice. :cry:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Naw, I know you don't mang.

And you'd just be beating the hell out of me twice. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Then do us all a favor:

1. Leave the self-photos to girls willing to show tits, ass, or both.

2. Break your camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back