An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seanr1221, where do you open that mausoleum in demons souls? I found re key but I haven't run into it yet. I beat phalanx and got across the three part bridge with the dragon. Just wanna make sure I haven't missed it or anything.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone know if you buy something from BB and choose instore pickup, can you pay when you pick it up or do you have to pay for it online beforehand?[/QUOTE]

In my experience, if you're ordering from BB.com, it's only a replacement for shipping -- I don't think there's a way to say "complete my order and I'll pay for it when I pick it up."

[quote name='tiredfornow']Seanr1221, where do you open that mausoleum in demons souls? I found re key but I haven't run into it yet. I beat phalanx and got across the three part bridge with the dragon. Just wanna make sure I haven't missed it or anything.[/QUOTE]

That's the key you get from Ostrava, right?

If so, in 1-1, it's the door the red knight is guarding. If you're not sure where it is, go back to the first place you saw a blue knight, and run the opposite way. You'll fight 2 archers and 1 guy with a lance. The red knight can be pretty tough, so be prepared. I led him back to a cliff and knocked him off.

I hope I didn't miss out on this key though. I read if he dies while you're playing, and you leave the level, he's gone for good and so is the key :[

I never saw him in 1-2 so now I'm nervous.

[quote name='lordwow']It could be worse Temp, your school could be 0-5 well on its way to 0-6[/QUOTE]

I think it is...

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey TemporarilyMicheal, buy me the Hitman collection that is on sale on steam right now. :][/QUOTE]

How much is it?

:\ @ "Micheal"

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone know if you buy something from BB and choose instore pickup, can you pay when you pick it up or do you have to pay for it online beforehand?[/QUOTE]

They put a hold on your card, when you pick it up they initiate the charge. Not sure if you can change credit cards at time of pick up though. I would think they would just cancel the pick up and do a regular checkout.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
How much is it?

:\ @ "Micheal"[/QUOTE]

$9.99 for all three games.

Oh, and I never seem to spell Michael right.

I forgot the guys name but he's a gold knight that shits his pants over a few fledglings. I just followed him and threw a few firebombs at him and hacked his face off hoping I'd get that gold blade but got the key instead. No blue knight or red knight before phalanx though so I guess I'm good for now.

[quote name='darthbudge']$9.99 for all three games.

Oh, and I never seem to spell Michael right.[/QUOTE]

I'll buy it for you AND give you $40 to pick me up Windows 7 and mail it to me.

[quote name='st0neface']What are your thoughts on the alleged abuse to Ted Williams' frozen head, lordwow?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really surprised. SI had alleged that there was a lot of abuse to his head right after it was frozen years back. Nobody around here was that sad when his son died @ 35 from cancer, because he was the one who decided to have it frozen in order to profit off of him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Sword in the Stone comes to mind when thinking of older Disney films.

Aladdin is probably my all time favorite though.[/QUOTE]

Alice in Wonderland is where its at.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think it is...
[/QUOTE]

Naw, you guys are like 2-something. My gf lets me know every time I laugh about Syracuse sucking.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll buy it for you AND give you $40 to pick me up Windows 7 and mail it to me.[/QUOTE]

I can't get a physical copy of it. They just sell a key and then a digital download of the install disc.

I don't have a rich university that will give me a full physical copy for $30. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']I forgot the guys name but he's a gold knight that shits his pants over a few fledglings. I just followed him and threw a few firebombs at him and hacked his face off hoping I'd get that gold blade but got the key instead. No blue knight or red knight before phalanx though so I guess I'm good for now.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's him, but there's no way (to my knowledge) you could have beaten the first boss without seeing a blue knight
BlueEyedKnight.jpg

And according to the wiki page, to get his sword and shield, you have to kill him when he's a black phantom in 1-4.

Also, since you did kill him, I believe it pushed your tendency to black.

Oh, yeah, I beat several of those dudes. I'll just go back and look for it I guess. Are you reading a guide cause it's too tough for you? :(

Nevermind I know exactly where he is now. The red knight is standing alone in the middle of an open hallway but I didn't go that way cause the message on the floor said he was super tough and I didn't want to die. :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']I can't get a physical copy of it. They just sell a key and then a digital download of the install disc.

I don't have a rich university that will give me a full physical copy for $30. :[[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with downloading the DVD iso from MS and using your new license key during install? That seems to be how the deal I got in with my alumni email address works...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nevermind I know exactly where he is now. The red knight is standing alone in the middle of an open hallway but I didn't go that way cause the message on the floor said he was super tough and I didn't want to die. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I spent 3 hours fighting my way through the castle walls and going after that Red-eyed knight and getting killed every fucking time. Till I figured out I was supposed to just walk through the fog and breezed my way through to the first boss.

I'm feeling a bit intimidated by that fucken dragon though... :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Oh, yeah, I beat several of those dudes. I'll just go back and look for it I guess. Are you reading a guide cause it's too tough for you? :([/QUOTE]

I like to read the wikis for these kind of games so I don't miss the better weapons.

Take off your armor and haul ass as soon as he starts breathing fire, Joe. Let him
blow shit up once or twice before going so the path is clear. In that second safe spot you can go underground and skip having to run through the archers and shit but keep your shield up cause these dogs really fuck your shit up. The last fire breathing run you have to go through. Take off your armor again, let him go through twice, then haul ass after him when he starts breathing fire the third time. Make sure your health is always full too.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The strength is the best. :cool:

And whoever provided it for you must have some shitty tobacco.[/QUOTE]

He paid like 5 bucks for an ounce, so probably. He can't roll for shit, so I ended up with tobacco leaves in my mouth more than once. And fuck the strength, I don't enjoy a head rush as strong as that gave me.
____
I got FF7 off my friends PS3 yesterday. It works fine, I just can't play anything I got from my account.

I wish my school would do whatever the fuck it needs to do to get our MSDNAA page up. Then i could just download Win7 for free. Last time i talked to one of the system admins to get XP, but he doesn't even know if they're still doing it.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Spanish class is such a drag.[/QUOTE]"Mexican Americans love education so they go to night school and take Spanish and get a B"

:applause:
at the fake field goal ran in for a touchdown by Wisconsin on Ohio State.

[quote name='DarthPuma']He paid like 5 bucks for an ounce, so probably. He can't roll for shit, so I ended up with tobacco leaves in my mouth more than once. And fuck the strength, I don't enjoy a head rush as strong as that gave me.[/QUOTE]

Just pinch the end. #-o

And some of the best tobacco I get is $5 an ounce.

I think I'm going to buy Uncharted 2 and Demon's Soul this week. I need another decent game to pick up with the TRU deal. Any ideas?

Wow... 1 minute left in the second quarter and Ole Miss has -1 rushing yards. They have held the ball for 8 minutes and only made 1 first down. What a horrible offense.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to buy Uncharted 2 and Demon's Soul this week. I need another decent game to pick up with the TRU deal. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully your TRU gets Demon's Souls.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hopefully your TRU gets Demon's Souls.[/QUOTE]

:shock: I will be angry if they don't.

I wish it would extend long enough to include Borderlands, but whatever. Maybe I'll just pick something up and try to swap it out later.

I'm really glad my boyfriend isn't a vegetarian.

[quote name='darthbudge']Shrimp creole, potato salad, garlic bread and an Abita Jockamo beer to wash it all down. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Is that beer non-alcoholic, budge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back