An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to buy Uncharted 2 and Demon's Soul this week. I need another decent game to pick up with the TRU deal. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Try and get the Deluxe Demon souls, the mini strategy guide that comes with it has been very useful.

hey whats up. i float in and out from time to time. Dont really have a chance to really read the entire OTT when I do check in unfortunately.

I love the 60's cliche scenes in Mad Men. They just had a picnic and when they were ready to go, they grabbed the cloth they were laying on, the basket and just left all the trash sitting on the grass as they drove away.

[quote name='joe2187']Try and get the Deluxe Demon souls, the mini strategy guide that comes with it has been very useful.[/QUOTE]

strategy guides are for people who don't have the internet. :p

[quote name='manthing']I'm like, 1000 miles, from your MC AND your internet Boyfriend[/QUOTE]
I was just messing around. A couple OTTers sent me PMs last night/this morning asking for me to grab XBL point cards from MC for them. But you stated you had grabbed the last bunch from Marietta and Duluth is out. So I got nuthin for me, or anyone else. =(

I saw that on Amazon the other day, but I forget what's in the set. Part of me keeps holding out, because I transferred all my taped copies to DVD (keep circulating the tapes!) so I'm only missing a few episodes from whichever season was the very short season on Sci Fi. And while some copies are weak, most are fine.

Are you going to the Cinematic Titanic New Years Eve show in Penn? I think they're doing three movies back to back. I'm trying to talk my brother into going with me, the holidays are going to be brutal this year, so I'd really like to do different stuff to help ease the pain a bit.

Just checked, yes it's three shows. I lost the email with the names of the emails, but the Keswick Theatre says its a three movie marathon.

Films include The Corpse Vanishes, Warrior Of The Lost World, Santa Claus, Night Of The Blood Beast. The first pressing of this box set comes packaged with a limited-edition Tom Servo figurine, the perfect companion to last years out-of-print Crow T. Robot figurine.

Bonus Features:

* New Interview With Warrior Of The Lost World Director David Worth

* Santa Claus Conquers The Devil: A 50-Year Retrospective

* Night Of The Blood Beast (Turkey Day Version)

* Turkey Day 95 Intros

* Original Theatrical Trailers

* 4 Exclusive MST3K Mini-Posters By Artist Steve Vance

With the exception of Santa Claus, that's such a great line up. Bela, The Paper Chase Guy and Corman. Warrior of the Lost World is a definite favorite.

ps. i hate seeing how often I mis-spell "definite" as I type.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm probably going to buy Brutal Legend. I have this thing where I have to pay full price for any Tim Schafer game that comes out.[/QUOTE]
Sarcasm?

I did the $5 off pre-order @BBy but I wish I could find a scan/pdf of the $10GC coupon that was on the rewards site and disappeared; for some reason I figured it would stay until at least the day before launch?

I guess the upside to my nearest GC closing is that now when Hollywood does their game clearance, that store with the closing GC will participate.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sarcasm?
[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Games

I own all of those except Maniac Mansion.

I am having a strange urge to buy something online and have it shipped here.......but I dont know what I should get.....
Is this what it is like to be LinkinPrime?

[quote name='Wolve11']I am having a strange urge to buy something online and have it shipped here.......but I dont know what I should get.....
Is this what it is like to be LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]
Depends. Are you in debt, yet continue to buy useless shit?

[quote name='Rocko']Depends. Are you in debt, yet continue to buy useless shit?[/QUOTE]

nope...just wouldnt know what to get right now.

[quote name='JolietJake']I guess i need to call the Microsoft store to see if i can get a full version copy of Win 7 for $30.[/QUOTE]

Can't you get it at school?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Can't you get it at school?[/QUOTE]
Supposedly, i got XP a few years back. I asked the guy i got it from last time and he didn't know if they still did. Could ask my adviser, as he first told me i could, but he's usually a dick.

[quote name='st0neface']Mojimbo, can you point me towards an album with a good acoustic version of "Black Star"?[/QUOTE]Sure, let me look that up. I think there might be a version that was a b-side to one of the Bends era singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back