An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']And I find it hard to believe that you don't own shit from your childhood. Everyone does.[/QUOTE]
Guilty. I've bought bootleg versions of old Nickelodeon series solely for nostalgia's sake.

Yeah, i have the old Disney VHS tapes i just mentioned.

Some stuff i almost wish i didn't have. Like that old Captain N series, glad pepsi paid for that one.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hand rolled cigarettes are kind of really gross. And overly strong.[/QUOTE]

The strength is the best. :cool:

And whoever provided it for you must have some shitty tobacco.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']People who smoke are retarded, including my wife.[/QUOTE]

She's retarded and you nut in her indiscriminately?

Dumbass.

A lot of the old Disney movies are really good. If you still can't appreciate them JJ then I don't know what to tell you.

I can't wait for Lion King to come out.

I bought Salute Your Shorts and Are You Afraid Of The Dark. Roughly $25 a piece for the complete series - apparently AYAOTD got a Canadian DVD release at some point, so they're ripped from that.

I'm glad they did. They fell pretty far with stuff like Hunchback and Hercules.

I'm curious to see how they're Frog one is going to turn it. I really doubt it will match the classics.

[quote name='manthing']I'd like Disney's Robin Hood on :br:[/QUOTE]

Sword in the Stone comes to mind when thinking of older Disney films.

Aladdin is probably my all time favorite though.

Anyone know if you buy something from BB and choose instore pickup, can you pay when you pick it up or do you have to pay for it online beforehand?

You have to give them a credit card/gift card.

Then you show them the card when you pick it up. I'm not exactly sure when it's charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back