An Ignorant Man-Child closed the last OTT, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0302729_938134.jpg

just edited a couple Microcenter threads, and went to their website to check something. Didn't find what I was looking for, but i found that stupid flashlight. >_

[quote name='guinaevere']
0302729_938134.jpg

just edited a couple Microcenter threads, and went to their website to check something. Didn't find what I was looking for, but i found that stupid flashlight. >_

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Carlito's way was....Meh.[/QUOTE]

You reek worse than fresh elephant poop, you Twilight pic taking $$$ort.

I hope you choke on your Denny's puke you SOOPER fucking mexican't

You received my extremely late envelope, right, brianph_q?

(There's a really, really embarrassing bachelor story behind why it was so late. :oops:)

[quote name='guinaevere']manthings in my microcenter buying my point cards.[/QUOTE]

I'm like, 1000 miles, from your MC AND your internet Boyfriend

Watching HSN right now, for some reason...

"... Remote contelevision..." - Tony Little

Man, fuck Dig a Pony. Getting all of the HO/POs is the last achievement I need to have all of the guitar achievements. :/

The only things O'Reilly and people like him advance is their own agendas.

I seriously thought O'Reilly was lampooning himself for a second in that video. Right around the .45 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many people pirate things simply because they're too impatient to wait for something to be released in store.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't understand why people get so excited over those old Disney movies.[/QUOTE]

You didn't watch Disney movies growing up?

What the hell kind of childhood did you have?

[quote name='Trakan']You didn't watch Disney movies growing up?

What the hell kind of childhood did you have?[/QUOTE]
Of course i did, but that doesn't mean i want to watch them now.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't understand why people get so excited over those old Disney movies.[/QUOTE]

It's probably because they plan on having kids some day and it's kind of awesome for your kids to enjoy something that you also enjoyed growing up. Disney movies are kind of a tradition for many people.

Still, I don't buy them, but I probably would if I wanted kids.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hand rolled cigarettes are kind of really gross. And overly strong.[/QUOTE]
16 year old kids rolling their own? Pretty safe bet they're going to taste like a mix of nut sweat and Jergen's.

Meh, if i ever had kids they can watch the old VHS tapes i have in a box somewhere.

"In my day we didn't have these fancy shiny discs, we had tapes and we were happy dammit!"

[quote name='JolietJake']Meh, if i ever had kids they can watch the old VHS tapes i have in a box somewhere.

"In my day we didn't have these fancy shiny discs, we had tapes and we were happy dammit!"[/QUOTE]

You still own a vcr? And I find it hard to believe that you don't own shit from your childhood. Everyone does.

[quote name='Brak']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzaRHP_qRw[/QUOTE]

Already posted, but still ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back