An Incomplete List of the Clearance Games at TRU updated Sept 2

benboxer

CAGiversary!
Here's some new clearance starting Monday September 3. It looks like it could be YMMV. One store has Elder Scrolls IV dropping to 29.99 while another will drop it to 29.98. I have no idea why. So again it could be YMMV.

GBA
Arthur and the Invisibles 19.98
Flushed Away 14.98
Koala Bears 9.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 7.98
Shrek 2/Madagascar 2 pack 14.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

DS
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98
Brain Boost Beta Wave 11.98
Castlevania PoR 10.98
Chicken Little 14.98
March of the Penguins Gift Pack 9.98
Megaman ZX 16.98
Princess Nsh(?) gift pack 9.98
Tamagotchi Connection Corner Shop 2(I think) 15.98-17.98

PSP
Blitz the League 19.98
Brothers in Arms 14.98-16.98
LA Rush 14.98
Metal Gear Portable Ops 9.98
ATV Offroad Fury Pro 21.98-25.98
Rapala Trophies 14.98
Sega Genesis Collection 23.98
Sid Meier's Pirates 14.98
Snoopy vs Red Baron 14.98
Splinter Cell Essentials 19.98-25.98

GameCube
Ice Age 2 19.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98

Playstation 2
24: the Game 19.98
Ace Combat Zero 22.98
Arthur and the Invisibles 14.98-22.98
D1 Grand Prix 19.98
Dance Factory 19.98-28.98
DDR Max 2 game only 14.98
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Bundle 14.98
GTA Trilogy 19.98
Greg Hastings Paintball 24.98
Guitar Hero Guitar by Activision 34.98
Okami 19.98
Real World Golf Bundle 34.98
Strawberry Shortcake Sweet Dreams 9.98
Veggie Tales 9.98

Playstation 3
Fight Night Round 3 25.98
Genji 29.98

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 20.98
DDR Ultramix 3 Bundle(skn290065) 34.98
Far Cry- don't know if its Instincts or Evolution(skn490684) 14.98
Splinter Cell DA 19.98-29.98

Dead or Alive 4 29.98
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires

[quote name='jdawgg76']I was given five of the little booklets of coupons they occasionally give out by the lady who rang up my NFS Carbon CE. It has a 5 off 25 coupon and a 15 %off 1 item coupon. Unfortunately, the dates applicable don't crossover. Also, unfortunately I always seem to only find one item of interest at each TRU and never get to use the 5 off coupon.

I saw another thread earlier which included scans of the two coupons in question. The title lists the two coupons and applicable dates. I don't know if they take scans.[/quote]

Which store had NFS:C? Kennesaw had none.

Went back to one of the TRU's and decided to just price check/scan a bunch of PSP games, looking to see what rang up as what.

I didn't see all of these on the OP list, so I wanted to include them.

Here's what I picked up, perhaps some of these will be at your local TRUs:

GAMECUBE
Baten Kaitos Origins $15.98

XBOX 360
Moto GP '06 $7.92

PSP
Daxter $7.92
Death Jr. II $7.98
Field Commander $15.98
Mega Man: Powered Up $7.92
Winning Eleven World Championship Soccer 9 $6.78

Should anyone have trouble finding any of these, let me know.

Can the 2 coupons be used together? Like last week's? I read the fine print and here is what is mentioned about combined offers:

$5 off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases."

$15% off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us offer for same item or on prior purchases."

Both also say 1 coupon per guest but I think it just means you can't use the same coupon more than one time in the same transaction.

No Lost Planet CE, PDZ CE, PREY CE, NFS Carbon CE in TRU Time Square, NY... saw 1 copy of Gun for $9.... They only have Standard edition of Prey - $29.99, and Carbon for $49.99...

[quote name='sandman007']Can the 2 coupons be used together? Like last week's? I read the fine print and here is what is mentioned about combined offers:

$5 off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases."

$15% off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us offer for same item or on prior purchases."

Both also say 1 coupon per guest but I think it just means you can't use the same coupon more than one time in the same transaction.[/quote]

Once again, this question was already asked and answered. Look carefully at the dates on the coupons. There's your answer. They are valid for different weeks, so no, they can't be used together.

well if it makes you feel any better, my TRU hasn't updated much on the clearance prices reflected on the OP. but I see some of them being re-priced already.

If anybody can provide me with a scan of a receipt that has either Need for Speed:Carbon or Gun (360 versions) on it I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='neocisco']Which store had NFS:C? Kennesaw had none.[/quote]

Sorry, got the last one in Tucker. It's not at the duluth store or the lennox store. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

I don't know if this has been covered before but I just picked up Killzone Liberation for the PSP for $15.98. I scanned the ticket at a hand scanner before I went and paid for it (because the ticket still read $39.99) and the hand scanner read "19.98 -20% $15.98 until 9/8/07"

So I guess there's a 20% off sale going on until next month on select merchandise?

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I don't know if this has been covered before but I just picked up Killzone Liberation for the PSP for $15.98. I scanned the ticket at a hand scanner before I went and paid for it (because the ticket still read $39.99) and the hand scanner read "19.98 -20% $15.98 until 9/8/07"

So I guess there's a 20% off sale going on until next month on select merchandise?[/quote]

Yes. On clearance items.

I'm going to be waiting a few more days for Bioshock to arrive, so I picked up CoD2 today for $7.98(!). Figure that'll make the wait a little more bearable.

[quote name='spiderdog']TMNT 3
Can you actually confirm ?[/quote]

If you are asking whether TMNT 3 (DS) is $9.98, then yes, it is. Actually is $7.98 since there is currently 20% off clearance games.

Anybody in the Las Vegas area, found Call of duty 2 or Need for speed Carbon for clearance price

Went to the meadows lane TRU, they had plenty of those games but still at full price :cry:

Baten Kaitos is still $39.99 at my TRU, but they're remodling and dumped a lot of stuff in the clearance bins (Bellevue, WA for anyone in the area). Most of it has already been noted or was crap, but there were a lot of Suikoden Tactics for $10.98 and some Drakengard 2 for $7.00 (both pre-20% discount). I picked up a Timesplitters Future Perfect for $7.00 as it is still worth 400 points on goozex.com.

[quote name='RCD']Anybody in the Las Vegas area, found Call of duty 2 or Need for speed Carbon for clearance price

Went to the meadows lane TRU, they had plenty of those games but still at full price :cry:[/quote]

Are you sure you checked the NFSC Collector's Edition and COD2 Game of the Year Ed? Several of the clearanced 360 games are CE, Limited Edition, or GOY. The regular versions are still at market price.

[quote name='RCD']Anybody in the Las Vegas area, found Call of duty 2 or Need for speed Carbon for clearance price

Went to the meadows lane TRU, they had plenty of those games but still at full price :cry:[/quote]

Did you actually have them scanned?

Thanks, OP. Tried for Gun and Ultimate Spiderman for the GC and Tales for GBA, but no luck.

No FFIII in stock, but 20 copies of DQH: RS, but got it at BestBuy this past Feb. for $20, so I passed.

I'm kicking myself for spending the $30 on Tomb Raider Legend for the GC this past March - I didn't see it anywhere else around me, but now see that my TRU had a few copies. Oh well.

[quote name='neocisco']If anybody can provide me with a scan of a receipt that has either Need for Speed:Carbon or Gun (360 versions) on it I would really appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]

Anybody?

[quote name='Rocko']Did you actually have them scanned?[/quote]

For Call of Duty Goty I got them to scanned came out 30

I didnt actually see a Need for speed carbon Collector edition only regulars

[quote name='gobrink']I bought Donkey Konga and DDR Ultramix4 for $7.92 each at TRU. Are these any good?[/QUOTE]

Is that the original Donkey Konga with the bongos? I'd get one at that price

[quote name='neocisco']:bow: Very much obliged.

Now, who has a scan for Gun-360?[/quote]
PM'ed

Thanks for the list benboxer!

Sorry if posted already in the thread, but Lumines was $11 today at Morse TRU in Columbus, and quite a few copies on the shelf.

Hello 1.5!

I was pleasantly suprise to find baten kaitos origins for only $15.98 this week at TRU. Seeing that this game came out during GCN last year; it could be a nice collector's item in the future? As for me I got it to complete my collection. I found 4 more at Newpark mall CA TRU yesterday.

I scored Bounty Hounds (PSP), Winning Soccer Eleven 9 (PSP), Lumines 2 (PSP), Zatch Bell: Madomo Fury (GC) with $5 off coupon = Under $29.

[quote name='eshbums']Sorry if posted already in the thread, but Lumines was $11 today at Morse TRU in Columbus, and quite a few copies on the shelf.

Hello 1.5![/quote]

I've already cleaned out two TRUs of all Lumines. :D Too bad that one is too far from me :D

Thanks OP, I've been waiting on this game for a while. Just picked it up at Santa Clarita, CA where there were just a coulple left at $15.98.

Heres how my TRU experience was.

1. I go, grab Call of Duty GOTY, Need for Speed, and Ridge Racer off the shelf. An employee immediately recognizes the print-out in my hand as the clearance list and helps me out. Good dude.

2. His manager walks by, and decicdes to work the register. Bang, non clearance price! The employee that helps me queitly talks with the manager about it, loses the argument, and I leave the store. I was told that they don't do clearance.

fuck that

[quote name='Manatee x360a.org']Heres how my TRU experience was.

1. I go, grab Call of Duty GOTY, Need for Speed, and Ridge Racer off the shelf. An employee immediately recognizes the print-out in my hand as the clearance list and helps me out. Good dude.

2. His manager walks by, and decicdes to work the register. Bang, non clearance price! The employee that helps me queitly talks with the manager about it, loses the argument, and I leave the store. I was told that they don't do clearance.

fuck that[/quote]

...They can deny a store clearance?

[quote name='Rocko']...They can deny a store clearance?[/quote]

something tells me that the store manager was being a d!ck, and thought that they might loose money just by doing clearance. :roll:

but what i would like to know is if those titles rang up regular price or clearance price. if they rang clearance price, then the store manager was being d!ck.

bread's done
Back