An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think I might be banned too. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh really? Can you not log in? I got banned for "having multiple accounts," even though I hadn't received confirmation emails for 2-3 of them (so I never even got to activate the accounts), and I made a second account in the first place because they never sent me Lips, and the sixth account was made because they banned all the other ones. :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My back up 360 is missing....

:bomb: I'm going to absolutely destroy whoever took it.[/QUOTE]
Who would have deebo'd it?

[quote name='seanr1221']The Chinese Stealth Armor makes OA worth it.[/QUOTE]

So, it's supposedly a simulation thing, right? But you get to keep what you find outside of the sim? :whistle2:s

[quote name='seanr1221']The Chinese Stealth Armor makes OA worth it.[/QUOTE]Yup.

Got the alien blaster yesterday, can't believe I never got it before then, and it's hella powerful. Feels like a golden gun with its one hit headshot kills.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So, it's supposedly a simulation thing, right? But you get to keep what you find outside of the sim? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

After you finish it a room opens up containing all the new equipment.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So, it's supposedly a simulation thing, right? But you get to keep what you find outside of the sim? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]When you finish the simulation there's an weapons storage room at the place where the simulation is at.

[quote name='Brak']Who would have deebo'd it?[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling it was my sister. She has a boyfriend who plays on XBL and seems like the shady type. I only suspect her the most because she sometimes comes to the house when nobody is home.

Other than that, maybe one of my cousins. :|

[quote name='dcfox']Just do what I did. Pretend like you got a job and just disappear for 8 hours a day.[/QUOTE]

That would be great but I don't think it would fly...

~~~

Knight Rider is a term some friends of mine use for white girls who sleep with black guys...

[quote name='prmononoke']Oh really? Can you not log in? I got banned for "having multiple accounts," even though I hadn't received confirmation emails for 2-3 of them (so I never even got to activate the accounts), and I made a second account in the first place because they never sent me Lips, and the sixth account was made because they banned all the other ones. :lol:[/QUOTE]
There's a quiz about Office 2008 for Mac on there, and everyone that completes it gets a free copy of it. I was reading a forum and it took most people on there 4-5 days to recieve it after taking the quiz, and I still haven't gotten mine after 2+ weeks. :lol: I can still log in though...

[quote name='flowery']Another day, another frustrating depressing headache...my parents and others keep bugging me saying I may need to get a part-time job or take a lower level position somewhere doing something I have zero interest in until I hear from a job in my field.

Please kill me now...

~~~

Finally started HL2: Episode One...and an hour in and I am stuck...[/QUOTE]
There are worse things.

[quote name='prmononoke']I'm enjoying them. If I hadn't gotten that bundle, that deal would have been perfect. They're really nice, solid drums, though. Quiet, too.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear. I'm not a huge drum player, but I've been getting into it more recently. If they turn out solid I plan on buying the cymbal pack- it seems like those would really add to the experience.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']There's a quiz about Office 2008 for Mac on there, and everyone that completes it gets a free copy of it. I was reading a forum and it took most people on there 4-5 days to recieve it after taking the quiz, and I still haven't gotten mine after 2+ weeks. :lol: I can still log in though...[/QUOTE]

Ah. Yeah, if you can log in, you aren't banned. I think they verify employment if you win something, though, so you might actually be screwed.

Ah, shit. I think that might be what fucked me over. I'm pretty sure I took that quiz, and if they looked into my account...

That actually makes sense.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Found it. It was buried super deep in my closet.

brb :cool:.[/QUOTE]

I think you owe your sister an apology.

I got home just in time for "Double Jeopardy" tonight and had my TI83 in my back pocket so I kept track of my score throughout the round. I rolled and ended up with "$7,400". :cool:

[quote name='Brak']Looks like my mom is going to win my Steam contest![/QUOTE]

How many games are we talking about here?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']My back up 360 is missing....

:bomb: I'm going to absolutely destroy whoever took it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I have a feeling it was my sister. She has a boyfriend who plays on XBL and seems like the shady type. I only suspect her the most because she sometimes comes to the house when nobody is home.

Other than that, maybe one of my cousins. :|[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Found it. It was buried super deep in my closet.

brb :cool:.[/QUOTE]So dang Mexican.

[quote name='manthing']Why are you hating on Bill Laimbeer?

:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Look at that shit, it's awful, they had better effects on Star Trek. A real raft laid on top of a miniature river? Come on,...

Can someone make a Wild Rose Network OTT?

*NSFW*

http://new.wildrose.net/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34465&sid=3d30adf4fc38cfdb3f236e17f0ac6f11

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back