An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Which reminds me, Stinkin: Sugar Ray are playing a free show in Brea on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll be passing on that...thanks though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Which one is the huge vinyl decal consuming your rear windshield?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a sticker on my rear windshied...my SUV has like a mini spoiler...that one has a small Linkin Park decal...then on the back door, I have the Autobot decal which is about 5"x5".

Once that 7 minute timer or however long it was went off was when I started shitting my pants. I think I stayed stuck on that one shitty part when you go down the first flight of steps and it splits into two ways for hours. (talking about no fightin' in the war room)
--
I remember Red Faction beta or whatever being fun. Nowhere to hide in that game. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']What makes Transformers and Linkin Park such a great combination?[/QUOTE]

I grew up on Transformers so I've always loved them, as for Linkin Park, I really enjoy their music...around the time they came out, I wanted a new handle since my old one stunk so I came up with LinkinPrime.

:whistle2:k

Tempted to get the video cards on sale on the SD front page, but I don't need to spend the money.

I would like to get one for WoW though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']no i'm not. wait a minute...

*turns off monkeylist*

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh.[/QUOTE]

You monkeylisted Frisky? I thought you guys were like, BFFs?

Another day, another frustrating depressing headache...my parents and others keep bugging me saying I may need to get a part-time job or take a lower level position somewhere doing something I have zero interest in until I hear from a job in my field.

Please kill me now...

~~~

Finally started HL2: Episode One...and an hour in and I am stuck...

[quote name='flowery']Another day, another frustrating depressing headache...my parents and others keep bugging me saying I may need to get a part-time job or take a lower level position somewhere doing something I have zero interest in until I hear from a job in my field.

Please kill me now...

[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the last year of my life.

crazyeyes.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']Welcome to the last year of my life.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so much for taking it easy waiting for all those companies beating down my door...

[quote name='flowery']Another day, another frustrating depressing headache...my parents and others keep bugging me saying I may need to get a part-time job or take a lower level position somewhere doing something I have zero interest in until I hear from a job in my field.

Please kill me now...
[/QUOTE]

Just do what I did. Pretend like you got a job and just disappear for 8 hours a day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I grew up on Transformers so I've always loved them, as for Linkin Park, I really enjoy their music...around the time they came out, I wanted a new handle since my old one stunk so I came up with LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine what could possibly be worse than LinkinPrime.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You monkeylisted Frisky? I thought you guys were like, BFFs?[/QUOTE]
:lol: Frosty called me a douche for trying to help answer a question he asked to manthing. I guess he took that simple answer really hard, but at least manthing was on my side. :grouphug:

Hm, CAG was shitting its drawers for a few minutes there.

Zew, have you done Anchorage yet? I heard it wasn't too great so I might just skip it. Pitt is solid though.

No. I went to The Pitt since I was in the area. It's very solid. I'm on the last mission there. I'll do Anchorage since I don't have much left to do in Fallout anyways.

[quote name='zewone']I can't imagine what could possibly be worse than LinkinPrime.[/QUOTE]

Some of us just aren't cool enough to come with something like Zewone *shrugs*

[quote name='Moxio']Hm, CAG was shitting its drawers for a few minutes there.

Zew, have you done Anchorage yet? I heard it wasn't too great so I might just skip it. Pitt is solid though.[/QUOTE]

I did Anchorage. It's very linear and not very Fallout-like. You find Ammo/Health stations that you can use.

It was enjoyable though, and you get some pretty nice armor/weapons from it.

[quote name='Trakan']I did Anchorage. It's very linear and not very Fallout-like. You find Ammo/Health stations that you can use.

It was enjoyable though, and you get some pretty nice armor/weapons from it.[/QUOTE]
Hm, sounds decent then. Where do I go to activate the quest?

[quote name='Moxio']Hm, sounds decent then. Where do I go to activate the quest?[/QUOTE]

Should be a radio transmission just like The Pitt. I got them both at the same time.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What was your previous handle, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

KnightR99

I went to an all white HS, some kids in science class heard my name and they started talking about how they saw Knight Rider on SAP and Michael Knight was Miguel...so they started calling me Knight Rider...it pretty much stuck throughout highschool...I added the 99 as that was my graduating year.

[quote name='dcfox']GIJoeNickelback?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Nickelback!? How dare you dcfox...how dare you :nottalking:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What was your previous handle, LinkinPrime?[/QUOTE]

KnightR99

I went to an all white HS, some kids in science class heard my name and they started talking about how they watched Knight Rider in Spanish with SAP and Michael Knight was Miguel...so they started calling me Knight Rider, then it spread...it pretty much stuck throughout HS...I added the 99 as that was my graduating year.

[quote name='dcfox']GIJoeNickelback?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Nickelback!? How dare you dcfox...how dare you! :nottalking:

"South Park...kickass

What ever happened to SouthPark for the Gamboy Color? I saw one picture months ago in Nintendo Power magazine but nothing else has come up about the game anywhere. Will it ever come out for the GBC?"

~knightr99

No, Bioshocked. When my 360 red-ringed, either one of the following happened: They sent me a refurbished unit, or they switched my Samsung drive with a Lite-On.

I actually got banned from EZ, but not for the reason you might think.

[quote name='Rocko']Can't wait to get those RB2 drums tomorrow. $30 is such a nice deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm enjoying them. If I hadn't gotten that bundle, that deal would have been perfect. They're really nice, solid drums, though. Quiet, too.

Traded in Killzone, Lost Planet, and Tony Hawk 8 and netted another 60 bucks in credit. I now have 120 bucks in credit at hastings, and nothing to spend it on. :whee:

The dude that is :cool:'ing my xbox was pretty much TMK with a girlfriend. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back