An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss, Universal Serial Bus, came over to play with my Wii. He likes my game collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Omaha has one listing, and the guy is like an actual professional.

I actually might be going to Omaha in about a week. The guy charges $50. Is that reasonable? There's also a place in Nebraska that sells BenQ 360s for $110. I could get that and sell my Lite-On.

[quote name='prmononoke']
I actually might be going to Omaha in about a week. The guy charges $50. Is that reasonable? [/QUOTE]

Not really.

But supply & demand.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Not vague enough, munchausen.

---

No, no, no.

Wait until you can make the trip to Omaha.[/QUOTE]

You think that's the best option?

[quote name='munch']I think $30 is about the going rate, princess.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the shitty thing. The one guy in Lincoln charges that rate, so it'd be preferable to go to him, but he can't freaking do it.

I gotta take a crack at that soon. I know I'll want to do the airplane mission at the end for the cheese and everyone says its a nightmare...it wasn't too bad on normal but I could see how it could get really tough quick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I gotta take a crack at that soon. I know I'll want to do the airplane mission at the end for the cheese and everyone says its a nightmare...it wasn't too bad on normal but I could see how it could get really tough quick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 3 minutes or whatever with massive amounts of damage allowed before you die makes it seem a hell of a lot easier than 60 seconds and 1-2 shot deaths. Have fun with that. :lol:

--

Don't worry about the OTT... unless you ask for it to be deleated, i don't think you'll have a problem. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']How did this corny, "my boss" talk come about?[/QUOTE]

LinkinPrime claimed he was talking about his boss, Seth, after venting about the difficulty of the final boss in SFIV.

It really seemed to have caught on when Brak started talking about his boss, Wolverine (aka Logan).

Yeah, I got so much shit for that from the OTT...because I said:

"God damn fucking Seth is a cheapass mother fucker." (or something along those lines)

before the official SFIV release.

Then later, when I was accused of piracy I said that Seth doesn't have to refer to SFIV...I have a boss named Seth and that's who I was talking about. *shrugs*

Well. I beat COD4 on Veteran. Piece of cake. :cool:

Now for the Mile High Club.

Plus, I am missing 2 intels and I don't know which ones. I thought I got them all.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I got so much shit for that from the OTT...because I said:

"God damn fucking Seth is a cheapass mother fucker." (or something along those lines)

Then later, when I was accused of piracy I said that Seth doesn't have to refer to SFIV...I have a boss named Seth and that's who I was talking about. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5491689&postcount=24
My hands hurt....fucking Seth!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5491163&postcount=469
fuck you Seth, you cheap dirty motherfucking douchebag...fuck you!

An hour an a half of trying to beat his ass and I got close many many times and the does his fucking "become a part of me" bullshit cheap ass move...:bomb:

going to bed now. I'll be having nightmares for sure.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I got so much shit for that from the OTT...because I said:

Then later, when I was accused of piracy I said that Seth doesn't have to refer to SFIV...I have a boss named Seth and that's who I was talking about. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

Obviously you are a piece of shit liar.

You couldn't come up with a better excuse than your boss?

Obviously you missed the point.

I don't give a shit anymore anyways...my thing is that as long as you're not directly talking about it, it's cool...being direct and obvious is what can land the site in trouble...which even then, is still a longshot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm surprised you didn't have a dog-fuckingly stupidly difficult time with no fighting in the war room.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I died plenty of times. But I never felt that throw the controller across the room feeling.

EDIT: Here are the spots I had the hardest time at:

TV Station.
Making your way to Evac in Shock and Awe.
Clearing the Houses in Safehouse.
Holding off at the Ferris Wheel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Obviously you missed the point.

I don't give a shit anymore anyways...my thing is that as long as you're not directly talking about it, it's cool...being direct and obvious is what can land the site in trouble...which even then, is still a longshot.[/QUOTE]

So would you be cool if I asked if anybody knew any good sites to get something for my boss "R4"?

No joke, there is an orange Honda Element in my complex that has like 7 Transformers stickers on it and a "Minutes To Midnight" decal on the back windshield.

Part of me giggled inside.

[quote name='JJSP']No joke, there is an orange Honda Element in my complex that has like 7 Transformers stickers on it and a "Minutes To Midnight" decal on the back windshield.

Part of me giggled inside.[/QUOTE]

That's a tad too much...I only have an Autobot sticker and a Linkin Park sticker on the back of my car.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's a tad too much...I only have an Autobot sticker and a Linkin Park sticker on the back of my car.[/QUOTE]

Which one is the huge vinyl decal consuming your rear windshield?

[quote name='darthbudge']Nope, I died plenty of times. But I never felt that throw the controller across the room feeling.

EDIT: Here are the spots I had the hardest time at:

TV Station.
Making your way to Evac in Shock and Awe.
Clearing the Houses in Safehouse.
Holding off at the Ferris Wheel.[/QUOTE]
I'd agree with those.

The war room run (the run getting to it) was pretty tough too. Mile High Club is all hype.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's a tad too much...I only have an Autobot sticker and a Linkin Park sticker on the back of my car.[/QUOTE]

-----

Also, I really enjoy Red Faction's multiplayer. It'll be a nice distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back