An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you really weren't feeling Blackout 2 senorwoohoo? I think it's pretty solid. Not that there's been much competition, but I'd say it's the second best hip hop album of the year, behind DOOM's.

[quote name='lordwow']The SNES TNG game had a better space combat system than the XBLA title.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it did, that was my favorite part of the game, the away missions kind of sucked. I still have my genesis copy.

I need a VGA box for my Dreamcast. I have a 19" monitor in my closet thats ready to go and it would be nice to have something to do while eating some tomatoes in there.

[quote name='st0neface']So you really weren't feeling Blackout 2 senorwoohoo? I think it's pretty solid. Not that there's been much competition, but I'd say it's the second best hip hop album of the year, behind DOOM's.[/QUOTE]

I gotta listen to that Red and Meth again. But I have other shit that I think are better, even better than DOOM's...but it's all "indie" shiiiit.

[quote name='manthing']Gotta love corporate mouthpieces.[/QUOTE]
Aren't they supposed to make us rethink the way we view home entertainment after their conference?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I gotta listen to that Red and Meth again. But I have other shit that I think are better, even better than DOOM's...but it's all "indie" shiiiit.[/QUOTE]

I've been too lazy to wallow through all the new guys to find the good stuff.

You finally listen to No Said Date?

Geoff Keighley announcing a dozen or more games to be on GameTrailers TV tonight on his twitter makes me think the new Uncharted 2 and Ratchet & Clank footage will be very short.

Linkin: It's a tag, so that you could see all of the posts related to that topic if they add that tag to their post.

Scott Bakula is a huge $$$$$$. John Titor is the truth.

My Chemistry teacher in HS was in awe about Titor and legit believed that he was from the future. After we finished our assignments, we liked to fuck around with the teacher and he would get all hot and bothered over the dude while playing 80s music in MIDI format. Best hours of my life.

LP:

xbox E3.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Aren't they supposed to make us rethink the way we view home entertainment after their conference?[/QUOTE]

They already have: Zune instead of LIVE Video Marketplace.

:roll:

I really don't see what will be 'big' from MS outside of a Halo 4 / Gears 3 announcement.

OSDT isn't big news.

[quote name='lordwow']Other than Dr. Sam Beckett of course.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Kyle Reese

I burned my sister's Gospel garbage when I found out she deleted a folder that consisted of full MIDI albums from Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Skid Row and various video game tunes. I think I was 11 or some shit, but having a Packard Bell stuffed full of awesomeness was so dang important to me and I legit lost my shit when she did that. My friends would come over and we would sit around the computer listening to Cowboys From Hell MIDI for hours.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I burned my sister's Gospel garbage when I found out she deleted a folder that consisted of full MIDI albums from Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Skid Row and various video game tunes. I think I was 11 or some shit, but having a Packard Bell stuffed full of awesomeness was so dang important to me and I legit lost my shit when she did that. My friends would come over and we would sit around the computer listening to Cowboys From Hell MIDI for hours.[/QUOTE]

There is an amazing mid-1990s video game in that story, I just don't know what.

Check out my kick ass iPhone wallpaper:
photorcg.jpg

:cool:

[quote name='manthing']Damn, it's that bad?[/QUOTE]

Like I've said before the Original G1 that I have is notorious for it's insanely low battery life, anything you do eats up power in high chunks. You can buy extended life batteries or use some hacking tips to get the battery to last longer, but I'm not going to shell out the cash or take my time trying to figure out how to hotwire my phone.

I leave it on the car charger at the most times, but the typical battery life without usage is 5 hours max, and with use 2-3 hours max before the battery gets so hot that touching it is painful.

If you want to get an Android phone, wait till the G2 comes out sometime this year, at least because the battery life has supposedly been fixed in that version.

I didn't realize that Jack was going to be back nexts eason. i thoought this was his last and the redhead would take up the mantle.

I want the next Jack to be a black man.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I didn't realize that Jack was going to be back nexts eason. i thoought this was his last and the redhead would take up the mantle.

I want the next Jack to be a black man.[/QUOTE]

LOL, like 24 was going to survive with out Sutherland.

They're also making a movie which he's casted for which will probably be the only time he would die, if they do decide to kill him off.

This weekend should be good. Supposedly the office is closing tomorrow at 2pm, supposedly we're getting a big bonus for the trial we just won, and thekeybladewarrior and I are going to the beach for two days.

I send an email top cheapy awhile ago asking him to add steam to the side like PSN, Wii, and XBL. He said he thought it was a good idea but I still haven't seen any action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back