An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']John Lithgow joining 'Dexter' as a serial killer for season 4?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Only :cool: if he plays a transgendered ex-nfl player again.
john_lithgow_garp.jpg

My makeshift PC fan is cutting it. :cool:

I was able to play Killing Floor for an hour, or so, without my computer shitting its drawers.

[quote name='manthing']fuck that Pumice, Season 4 needs to hurry up and get on TV.[/QUOTE]

I don't have Showtime. :(

It really hurts my feelings that you dicks won't play TF2 with me.

wow. the syndicated feed they replaced us with is shitty. the players positions aren't noted, news items appear multiple times, and there are misspellings afoot. not to mention the current text doesn't fit in their table layout. bad form, boys... bad form.

[quote name='Brak']Also, Dead Ringer is the greatest weapon in Team Fortress 2.[/QUOTE]

Not anymore, suckah got nerfed.

Legend of the Seeker is such a guilty pleasure. I love the corniness.

[quote name='munch']:cool: movies out in the theaters is for the birds. It looks and sounds horrible.[/QUOTE]

Yep, and I can't believe people actually do that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Season 3 needs to hurry up and come out on DVD.[/QUOTE]

I'm just about done with season 2, and I've become accustomed to watching it on Blu-Ray, so I really hope they release season 3 quickly.

Weirdness today.

I go to the mailbox area of my new apt. complex to see a UPS post-it saying I got a package today and it was in the office.

So i go in the office, and they have nothing. I glance at the lady's clipboard and see it shows two other units got packages today - one of them picking it up.

Go back outside and look around at other boxes, to see two other notes. One being for the number not picked up yet, and then another from today not on the clipboard.

Go back inside and tell the lady and shes confused too.

I go home and call UPS and give them the number on the slip, and they have no record of it. I'm not expecting anything so I have no idea what's going on...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Weirdness today.

I go to the mailbox area of my new apt. complex to see a UPS post-it saying I got a package today and it was in the office.

So i go in the office, and they have nothing. I glance at the lady's clipboard and see it shows two other units got packages today - one of them picking it up.

Go back outside and look around at other boxes, to see two other notes. One being for the number not picked up yet, and then another from today not on the clipboard.

Go back inside and tell the lady and shes confused too.

I go home and call UPS and give them the number on the slip, and they have no record of it. I'm not expecting anything so I have no idea what's going on...[/QUOTE]

I thought you owned two houses?

[quote name='zewone']I thought you owned two houses?[/QUOTE]

Sold old one a week ago, settle on new one in july - temp apt. in the meantime.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']goddamn, mm9 is a bunch of balls.[/QUOTE]

mm9 is awesome. I kind of want to go back and beat that again at some point. Once you get shit going it gets a lot easier.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']This new Mike Judge show isn't very good at all.[/QUOTE]
Oh, wow, it's airing already? I'll have to check it out.

I hope you're wrong about it sucking though; I'd hate if it did, since it's pretty much what's replacing King of the Hill for me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, wow, it's airing already? I'll have to check it out.

I hope you're wrong about it sucking though; I'd hate if it did, since it's pretty much what's replacing King of the Hill for me.[/QUOTE]
It has some character, but the jokes were stale.
[quote name='Mojimbo']It wasn't awful like that new Arrested Development cartoon show but it wasn't particularly good either.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was bad too.

Pros: i got this card sent to my neibors house and there horses stomped the hell out of it and when i checked it out no stress crakcs and when i put the card in it worked just fine i am glad that these people who make the graphics card made them tough because that horse was stomping on it when i noticed that it was my box

Cons: none works great and and keeps really cool

Other Thoughts: a horses average weight is around 1000 or more pounds this card took it and is still running great job HIS
:lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I can't get that trailer to work, is this it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivXS-58a2EE[/QUOTE]

Yup...that'd be it. 3rd person shooter...looks like fun.

[quote name='DarthPuma']There isn't a single place in town that sells verbs. :/

In fact, the only DVD+R DL's in town I could find were Memorex, and I know those are stinky.

Though the library didn't have any of the books I really wanted to read, I did go ahead and check out Snuff. It looks pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Sams Club sells them if you have one around. Also, Miller swears by Memorex, I haven't tried them yet though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']ohshiiiit

E3 is next week? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know...I forgot to take time off like I wanted :whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']John Lithgow joining 'Dexter' as a serial killer for season 4?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

That should definitely be good! He's also joining the cast of 24 for the upcoming season.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Season 3 needs to hurry up and come out on DVD.[/QUOTE]

August 18.

[quote name='manthing']fuck that Pumice, Season 4 needs to hurry up and get on TV.[/QUOTE]

Fo sho :bouncy:

[quote name='manthing']Who said anything about Showtime?

:whistle2:s/:cool:[/QUOTE]

:cool:

*high five*

[quote name='joe2187']John lithgow is the best at being psychotic.

[/QUOTE]

This true.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Don't watch season 3 of Dexter. Shit stinks.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't as solid as S1 & S2 but it's still worth watching.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']This new Mike Judge show isn't very good at all.[/QUOTE]

I had a few chuckles...surprisingly I really enjoyed Bob Sagets show Surviving Suburbia afterwards.

[quote name='zewone']Radeon HD 4850 512MB Video Card + Free S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky Game $74.49AR + FS

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=1370987[/QUOTE]

That's nice. I should have built a desktop. I'm regretting this 9600m GTS in my laptop more and more all the time. I can't run anything in DX10 mode without sucky framerates.

Guess I can always save up some money next year and shit always gets cheaper and you always get more for your money if you wait.

The OP on this OTT made me take a look. GREAT JOB

[quote name='Liquid 2']K. I'm just antsy for SOTC. I looking forward to playing that a lot.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to start SOTC this weekend, if my friend lets me borrow it.
_________

Anyone know if the Amazon verbs are the singapore ones? One of the pictures has a made in Singapore label, but one of the reviews says they aren't. :whistle2:?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm probably going to start SOTC this weekend, if my friend lets me borrow it.
_________

Anyone know if the Amazon verbs are the singapore ones? One of the pictures has a made in Singapore label, but one of the reviews says they aren't. :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

Yo puma you play TF2 on steam?

Hit me up "SonOfA_Beep" At least to get some of those steam friends achievements. I don't have anybody added on there.

[quote name='jer7583']Yo puma you play TF2 on steam?

Hit me up "SonOfA_Beep" At least to get some of those steam friends achievements. I don't have anybody added on there.[/QUOTE]

I added ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back