An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My site isn't even open yet, and I get, like, two or three spam bots joining the forum daily.

[quote name='Rocko']This is the most ridiculous question I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

well, most of you should already know I'm a OTT newbie, and ever since the 500 posts rule was lifted I didn't know how things worked now.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You're assuming I'm not already?[/QUOTE]
I imagine you walk around naked all day, except for when you go to work of course.

[quote name='dcfox']I imagine you walk around naked all day, except for when you go to work of course.[/QUOTE]

You're thinking Pixie...well, before we had Juggers.

Me, I generally lounge in a t-shirt an PJs or sweats. People don't want to see me naked...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol:

well, most of you should already know I'm a OTT newbie, and ever since the 500 posts rule was lifted I didn't know how things worked now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']People see Pixie walking around naked?[/QUOTE]

All my friends have, I'm sure. You used to be able to walk up to her and say "Show us your tits" and she'd whip them out. When we'd go to Toronto, it was hard to get her to keep a shirt on!

CK64 would automatically win, seeing as how ReRo cannot draw.

Or shoot / edit video.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']All my friends have, I'm sure. You used to be able to walk up to her and say "Show us your tits" and she'd whip them out. When we'd go to Toronto, it was hard to get her to keep a shirt on![/QUOTE]

Wow!

Anyway, I'm looking for some new friends...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']All my friends have, I'm sure. You used to be able to walk up to her and say "Show us your tits" and she'd whip them out. When we'd go to Toronto, it was hard to get her to keep a shirt on![/QUOTE]

i have not.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Did you take down the earlier version because someone told you to "drink bleach bitch"?

Also, make a sequel to decompressed.[/QUOTE]

I actually wanted to keep the comment since it made me lol every time, but I needed to upload an HD version, since that version was unfinished and need a reupload.

[quote name='Chika']ok so i'm late to the party and just joined twitter. xchikax.[/QUOTE]

fileplanet just gave out Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta keys. Getting free stuff is pretty much all i have a twitter for.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: guess who that is.[/QUOTE]
Well, he looks really tiny, and moves super-ultra-mega white... :whistle2:k

The Mana Knight?

[quote name='gunm']fileplanet just gave out Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta keys. Getting free stuff is pretty much all i have a twitter for.[/QUOTE]

you got one for me, right? ;)

--

last 4 watchmen codes i had kicking around... pretty sure it's not worth the time it takes to enter, but i might as well post 'em anyhow.

MBXQ4-7JKQD-KJC37-6F8C6-R2GWW
PFCMH-V7QVF-PG2V8-QTY86-WDC9D
GJ962-KRYW4-MTC8Y-3GGDT-4W428
F2642-HW9GB-2FXHH-32C6B-M84Y3

There isn't a single place in town that sells verbs. :/

In fact, the only DVD+R DL's in town I could find were Memorex, and I know those are stinky.

Though the library didn't have any of the books I really wanted to read, I did go ahead and check out Snuff. It looks pretty good.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppp

Oh god, Red Robin was good, but i feel like i'm going to die.

[quote name='Chika']you also get the code which can be used for movie tickets @fandango?[/QUOTE]

Unless you already did so, the separate card for that expired, I thought. ( I turned mine in for Amazon credit)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Unless you already did so, the separate card for that expired, I thought. ( I turned mine in for Amazon credit)[/QUOTE]

:nottalking:

That's stealing.
Thanks for sharing how to turn those cards into $24 Amazon credit. :cool:

And that card expired 3/24/09.

rero if you're in here again, i assume you do what you do for personal improvement and enjoyment, which are two things i support entirely even if your finished products make me cringe

[quote name='manthing']:nottalking:

That's stealing.
Thanks for sharing how to turn those cards into $24 Amazon credit. :cool:

And that card expired 3/24/09.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry.
No I'm not...it netted me RE4 and No More Heroes.
Speaking of bad stuff...something was just handed to me. I'm not saying it's a certain space themed movie currently playing....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

Don't be.
That movie cash got me 1600 MS pts & a few :hd:s for free, and Pinocchio&Sleeping Beauty:br: for $3

You're also late to that space scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back