An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My graphics card gets hot to the fuckin' touch...

I think that's why my PC reboots when I'm playing a PC game for over an hour...

Now that I have my tower's side panel off, and oscillating fan, on ultra-high, right up against the PC, my computer doesn't shit its pants.

Is there anything more practical I can do? :lol:

(I reapplied thermal paste to my CPU, cleaned out my GPU and dusted out my PC.)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hate you Mak...that is all :whistle2:|

:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

apparently mak is too good for me and frosty :cry:

Hmm.

Point Lookout comes out in June and Mothership Zeta in July.

The retail disk that comes out in August only has Broken Steel and Point Lookout. I guess that means that Mothership Zeta won't be available on disc until the GOTY disc in October.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm.

Point Lookout comes out in June and Mothership Zeta in July.

The retail disk that comes out in August only has Broken Steel and Point Lookout. I guess that means that Mothership Zeta won't be available on disc until the GOTY disc in October.[/QUOTE]

Your guess would be correct.

Jon and Kate are hilarious because they're complete sellouts, and then they sit there and whine that they're complete sellouts.

I finally sat down and played the RFG demo...I was shocked by how fun it is.

Maybe I'll treat myself to it if the multiplayer holds up.

[quote name='Maklershed']:cry:

I only had 30 mins for lunch. [/QUOTE]

(A) you're a manager. use/abuse your authority and live a little.
(2) it was the friday before memorial day. most people should have been off. including you and your boss.
(x) 30 mins for lunch doesn't apply to monday afternoon.
(723) no reason, if you wanted to hit a certain spot, that you couldn't have crossed paths with us anyway, providing we knew what spot it was and the approximate time you would be there.

[quote name='seanr1221']I finally sat down and played the RFG demo...I was shocked by how fun it is.

Maybe I'll treat myself to it if the multiplayer holds up.[/QUOTE]
RFG?

The doctors felt they should reduce the number of children, having 6 kids at the same time is very very unhealthy for both the mother and the babies, and in most case some of them die during childbirth.

Kate, in this case, felt that it was against her religious beliefs to do so.

did anyone catch "strongmen" on national geographic channel last night? this shit is insane. it takes two MMA fighters (brothers) and puts them in foreign countries with very different ideals of "strong" and has them compete. for example, they went to Scotland and competed in the Highland Games and got their asses handed to them.

[quote name='gunm']I saw the commercial for that--it looked interesting.[/QUOTE]

we watched the first episode and thought it was good enough to DVR the second episode where they went to southeast asia to compete with muy thai fighters.

[quote name='Chika']we watched the first episode and thought it was good enough to DVR the second episode where they went to southeast asia to compete with muy thai fighters.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll try and check it out.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I have been called out, so, I'm here.[/QUOTE]

Now that you've made an appearance, kindly walk in front of a bus.

:wave:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']so the retail disc that is dropping soon for Fallout DLC is just The Pitt and Operation Anchorage?[/QUOTE]

The disc hit stores yesterday...I picked up my copy at Target. Best Buy doesn't seem to carry it though :whistle2:(

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Will I do?

No...didn't think so. :cry:[/QUOTE]

depends, are you wearing leather and lace? no? then no. :lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']always wondered this: how many posts you guys go to till a new OTT? 1000?[/QUOTE]

depends on the day.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']always wondered this: how many posts you guys go to till a new OTT? 1000?[/QUOTE]
This is the most ridiculous question I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back