An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up applications for United and Express Pack and Ship today. Went to a few more places that weren't taking applications, or wouldn't hire under 18. Does anyone know how old you have to be to work at GNC? The manager wasn't in, so I'm going back tomorrow to get an application.

Didn't get to meet up with the :cool: yet today, I'm hoping he'll send me a text soon. These the verbs I need? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

BTW, best OTT in a long time.

I like dallow's rendering of Sonic.

It is like a middle aged Sonic who settled down for a while, but then had a mid-life crisis and decided to start running again

Has anyone seen Peaches live actually?
I'm trying to decide whether to go or not.

[quote name='budge']
It is like a middle aged Sonic who settled down for a while, but then had a mid-life crisis and decided to start running again
[/QUOTE]This made me laugh. It's like all Sonic wants to do is run, just run.
I guess it's true.

I really like him too now. I saved him. Thanks CK.

Applying the Only Artist Technique™ to Brak's adventures breathes new life into them.

The Adventures of Brak
67287594.png

75360229.png

21825169.png

25893255.png

47807947.png

Hm... I just realized something.

I started my Veteran playthrough my hitting the mission select button and then selecting "FNG". Am I gonna get screwed out of the beating the game on Veteran achievement then?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Peaches was here yesterday, but it was 18+ and I'm 17.[/QUOTE]It's this little curiousity that has me interested.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, dallow, what live shows have you been to recently? :^)[/QUOTE]When I asked, I was genuinely interested, and didn't just want to annoy brak for an inside joke. :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']This reminda me, does anybody else remember the CAG Metal Gear Online logo? :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was a green MS Paint dollar sign, but the proportions were all wrong. Like, worse than you could imagine. The icing on the cake was that there was this huge build-up to its unveiling. I don't understand how you could butcher a dollar sign like that.[/QUOTE]

I gotta see this.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No...I got thin fingers and I gotta say it's only a fourhead[/QUOTE]

I don't know why, but this is making me :rofl:

Great OP :applause:.

In fallout, I got dogmeat, sent him to get some ammo and haven't seen him since. Also the new perks are worthless.

[quote name='DT778']Great OP :applause:.

In fallout, I got dogmeat, sent him to get some ammo and haven't seen him since. Also the new perks are worthless.[/QUOTE]

Usually fast traveling will make him appear next to you again...give that a shot.

I just leveled up to 23 and picked up the light feet one since at this level my dude is pretty much invincible and that perk will simply save me time from having to pussy foot around mines and traps.[quote name='LinkinPrime']Usually fast traveling will make him appear next to you again...give that a shot.[/QUOTE]I did and he still wasn't there. fuck him.

So my aunt just got married over the weekend. I head over to her site thinking maybe the wedding photos were up. Instead I get treated to an eyeful of her making paper mache casts of her body. Really didn't need to see that :puke:

Oh. :[

The 40% off coupon expired. I could still get them for $25 shipped, but I think I might pass since I really don't know how good they are.

EDIT: How much Jimbo? I have a pair of X2's that I got from Buy.com, but they arrived broken and nobody would exchange or replace them.

[quote name='dcfox']So my aunt just got married over the weekend. I head over to her site thinking maybe the wedding photos were up. Instead I get treated to an eyeful of her making paper mache casts of her body. Really didn't need to see that :puke:[/QUOTE]

I want to meet that Aunt.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How much did you pay for those broken X2s?[/QUOTE]

I forget... but I ordered them during the Buy.com $40 off fiasco, so it was pretty cheap.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I'll sell you my Turtle Beach X2s that I never used, darthbudge.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that apply to any other headsets you own since you never talk into them?

[quote name='Maklershed']I want to meet that Aunt.[/QUOTE]
For an aunt she's pretty young. If I had to guess I'd say she's probably in her mid 30's. And it's super creepy that I'm even thinking of this.

[quote name='DT778']I just leveled up to 23 and picked up the light feet one since at this level my dude is pretty much invincible and that perk will simply save me time from having to pussy foot around mines and traps.I did and he still wasn't there. fuck him.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy Broken Steel or can anyone get to level 30 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back