An Instructional OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']I gotta listen to that Red and Meth again. But I have other shit that I think are better, even better than DOOM's...but it's all "indie" shiiiit.[/QUOTE]

Let me know what ya think is better than DOOM's latest. I could use some new tunes.

[quote name='Moxio']He :cool:'d his 360.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but it will be today.

Teef, I know I can still play on live, silly.

Thanks for the offer though cmart!
_________

I'd like to hear what you think is better than Born Like This also, senorwoohoo.

If you haven't, Blackout 2 is definitely worth a listen. They're a little stuck in the nineties, but that doesn't bother me in the least.

[quote name='DarthPuma']
I'd like to hear what you think is better than Born Like This also, senorwoohoo.[/QUOTE]
Shut the fuck up.
[quote name='st0neface']If you haven't, Blackout 2 is definitely worth a listen. They're a little stuck in the nineties, but that doesn't bother me in the least.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know it was out yet, I'll definitely give it a listen.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Sucka $$$$a coming on when you're leaving the school parking lot"[/QUOTE]What does this even mean, DarthPuma?

[quote name='tiredfornow']What does this even mean, DarthPuma?[/QUOTE]

I was pulling out of the parking lot at school, when Sucka $$$$a came up on my iPod. My music was loud, and my windows were down. I'm a little white kid. There are a lot of large black gang bangers at my school. I was slightly embarrassed.

Oh, and my dad was bullimic, hence the fucked up teeth. I don't really give a shit if you make fun of him though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I was pulling out of the parking lot at school, when Sucka $$$$a came up on my iPod. My music was loud, and my windows were down. I'm a little white kid. There are a lot of large black gang bangers at my school. I was slightly embarrassed.

Oh, and my dad was bullimic, hence the fucked up teeth. I don't really give a shit if you make fun of him though.[/QUOTE]I thought some dude was starting a fight with you when leaving the school parking lot or something.

Why would you be embarassed? :whistle2:|

Uverse is coming to hook their stuff up on Saturday - anyone know if they provide a wireless router? I know they provide wireless adapters for PC's and laptops without them, which would lead me to believe they supply something to give off that wireless signal too. The router at my old apt belongs to the roommate, so I'll probably have to buy one.

[quote name='lordwow']I think that's an auto-reply Ackbar.[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!

-----------

JJSP did you get any Blink-182 tickets during the pre-sale yesterday?

I had tickets in my cart but they were too far, I'm hoping I can score 2 orchestra seats on Saturday.

Gotta be up close for all that pop-punk hilarity. It pains me that no talent hacks like that (minus Travis being a pretty good drummer) sell out shows.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Check out my kick ass iPhone wallpaper:

:cool:[/QUOTE]

mine's better:

mainpage.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gotta be up close for all that pop-punk hilarity. It pains me that no talent hacks like that (minus Travis being a pretty good drummer) sell out shows.[/QUOTE]

Stoneface?

--------

That's pretty cool Lemon...I have apple's firmware so I can't do that, but I can't believe that they don't offer skins like that.

I don't really feel comfortable tinkering with my phone and I really have no reason to.

EDIT: You can play NES/SNES games on the iPhone? If so, sounds cool but the controls must suck.

[quote name='st0neface']Have they added anything since those dueling (wooden?) coasters a few years back?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they have Sheikra, that 90 degree drop one. I think it's floorless too. Opened in like 2004 or 2005.

I haven't been there for like 8 or 9 years, despite living like 2 hours away. Should be fun.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't really feel comfortable tinkering with my phone and I really have no reason to.

EDIT: You can play NES/SNES games on the iPhone? If so, sounds cool but the controls must suck.[/QUOTE]

They aren't great, but they're usable. You can play GBA games too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Stoneface?
[/QUOTE]

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na na na na na na na na na na

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill
The night will go on, my little windmill
---
No talent pieces of trash. Right up there with Nirvana. :)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Shit that makes it so you can barely figure out what your icons are is dumb as hell.[/QUOTE]But it has Darth Vader.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, they have Sheikra, that 90 degree drop one. I think it's floorless too. Opened in like 2004 or 2005.

I haven't been there for like 8 or 9 years, despite living like 2 hours away. Should be fun.[/QUOTE]

That looks pretty cool. Kumba's always been my shit, though.

I missed out on the presale, Linkin. Minimal internet since I'm bootlegging a neighbor's connection for a few days. I might have an inside track on a pair of press passes though so I just need to grab a couple lawn seats and make my way closer.

Tip: with a student ID, no one even asks for credentials if you say you're on the school paper. ;)

[quote name='JJSP']
Tip: with a student ID, no one even asks for credentials if you say you're on the school paper. ;)[/QUOTE]

Has Mickey even been on a college campus?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='JJSP']I missed out on the presale, Linkin. Minimal internet since I'm bootlegging a neighbor's connection for a few days. I might have an inside track on a pair of press passes though so I just need to grab a couple lawn seats and make my way closer.

Tip: with a student ID, no one even asks for credentials if you say you're on the school paper. ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice...lawn seats should be easy to get, I'm pretty sure they don't sell out of those.

LiveNation stinks though, they include a charge of $6 for parking, per ticket :whistle2:|

[quote name='prmononoke']The one guy in Lincoln who advertises on Craigslist can only do BenQ. That's why I didn't have it done a month ago.[/QUOTE]

:lol: that guy stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back