An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirteen discs, 185 tracks (may have miscounted), and almost nine hours later and I've reached the end of my monophonic voyage.

Now, I sleep.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']On the other hand, Hulu is free, doesn't require an Xbox, Live, or Netflix, and includes ads. I can understand where they're coming from - there's a lot more money to be made on Hulu, just because there's a bigger pool of people that can use it.

Hulu isn't HD, but I don't think it looks horrible. To be fair, though, I don't have anything to watch it on where HD would make a noticeable difference. :lol:

Still sucks, though, and it removes one of the big selling points of the Netflix streaming feature.[/QUOTE]

True, but seeing as I have a 360, Live, and Netflix, and so do a lot of people, Hulu being free doesn't really matter to me. I like the ability to watch stuff on my TV without having to hook anything else up or use some third party service, and now that's being taken away for some shows.

When you go fullscreen on Hulu, things look pretty bad. Even non-HD stuff on Instant Watch still looks good, and that's on my 42" TV. With Hulu, things look just a bit better than YouTube quality on my 17" laptop screen. It's a pretty big difference.

Somewhat related, some of the season 2 episodes of 30 Rock have messed up audio on Instant Watch. Has anyone else noticed this? It only seems to happen to me when they stream in HD.

bear.gif

[quote name='Chika']shower time.[/QUOTE]

I'm soooooo not saying anything. I'm trying not to have any fights today, since I'm going to the in-laws in a bit. (I'm just kidding, they're pretty awesome...)

I drank myself retarded to a LinkinPrime level of stupidity last night.

:whistle2:(

What's wrong with getting games for both systems munch?

I have like a half dozen games on both systems.

[quote name='manthing']I drank myself retarded to LinkinPrime stupidity levels last night.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

How'd you do that without dying of alcohol poisoning?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']How'd you do that without dying of alcohol poisoning?[/QUOTE]

Because I'm awesome?

It's more likely because I haven't suffered enough in this life apparently

[quote name='manthing']Because I'm awesome?

It's more likely because I haven't suffered enough in this life apparently[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

BTW: Is it wrong to want a beer at 10am? I could sure go for one now...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Fair enough.

BTW: Is it wrong to want a beer at 10am? I could sure go for one now...[/QUOTE]

It's never too early to drink.

Manthing is right.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't go J?hnnyVulpeen on us, grabbitt.[/QUOTE]
I'm just waiting for my financial aid money now so I can purchase a new 360 and a year of live.
I'm sure later down the line I'll go :cool: again, too.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Fair enough.

BTW: Is it wrong to want a beer at 10am? I could sure go for one now...[/QUOTE]

Hell no. I'm drinking right now. :beer:

I miss my fraternities kegs and eggs events.

[quote name='Maklershed']

I miss my fraternities kegs and eggs events.[/QUOTE]

this. nothing goes better with eggs than Guinness.

[quote name='manthing']I drank myself retarded to a LinkinPrime level of stupidity last night.

What's wrong with getting games for both systems munch?

I have like a half dozen games on both systems.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You're crazy too.

Watching the Clash of the Gods episode about Medusa. I never knew her back story but its crazy. She was a beautiful girl that was turned into a monster as punishment for being raped by Poseidon.

[quote name='munch']You're crazy too.[/QUOTE]

Add Mojimbo and TheRock to that list.

[quote name='Chika']pierogies for breakfast. now i need to figure out what i'm drinking.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting off light and easy with vodka and orange/pineapple juice and a splash of coconut rum. But I'm gonna switch over to canadian club whisky soon.

I wish I could drink, but I have too much to do before the barbeque. I just had to run to the store because I ran out of cake frosting. So, I'm going to enjoy a buffalo chicken sandwich and coffee for lunch right now, and then continue on...

[quote name='Maklershed']
Add Mojimbo and TheRock to that list.[/QUOTE]

You can only add TheRock to the list, since Mojimbo and Manthing likely only pay for the game once.

[quote name='marten']When the man gets fucked up enough to throw up at a Denny's, it's helps, not required.
[/QUOTE]

You're alive? :whistle2:s

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I'm eating nuts.[/QUOTE]

This explains a lot. Who do they belong to?

[quote name='manthing']Doing what?[/QUOTE]

getting the $100 blu machine when you already have a PS3 and the double player. i'm pretty sure you asked us to stop you and people told you that you didn't need it.

--

i assume you're headed to target to check out clearance (specifically looking for $5 1600 point cards, maybe?) and TRU for more XBL deals?

[quote name='munch']Buying another Blu Ray player![/QUOTE]

I said maybe!

:bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']getting the $100 blu machine when you already have a PS3 and the double player. i'm pretty sure you asked us to stop you and people told you that you didn't need it.[/QUOTE]

I said maybe!

:bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i assume you're headed to target to check out clearance (specifically looking for $5 1600 point cards, maybe?) and TRU for more XBL deals?[/QUOTE]

Bingo x2

I'll give you a $1 more than JFD, and I won't be wearing $$$gy skinny jeans, sporting glasses too big for my face, or rocking a trendy haircut that I'll look back and shake my head at in 15 years.

fucking shithead!
The dog was all riled up and begging to go outside. I let him out, he goes and takes a dump. Cool. I watch him for a few more minutes to make sure he's not getting in trouble and he's just sniffing around the back yard, enjoying the nice weather. Cool. I go and put a load of laundry in and reheat my breakfast. I say to Frosty, "hey, why don't you go let Jake in, he's been outside for a while" Next thing I hear is "I wish I saw you doing whatever you did so that I could kick your ass!" I look out the back door and this is what I see

After I finish laughing, I realized that I needed to give the fucking dog a fucking bath on on fucking Labor Day and I have the fucking flu. fucking Shit.

Now the dog is clean and I need another shower. fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back