An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='senorwoohoo']Good question! Perhaps I should hire you, budgetbudge, as my legal counsel.

Anyone want to help with the slogan?[/QUOTE]

How about..."It's a town in Rhode Island, so who's going to notice?"

::ducks::

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm really excited for it. Plus there's a Blink 182 concert happening tonight, so hopefully all the mouth breathers will be there instead of Matt & Kim.

You've seen Amanda Blank, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw her. She was good.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']How about..."It's a town in Rhode Island, so who's going to notice?"

::ducks::[/QUOTE]

Aw, come on, you can do better than that!

I really wish that Raytheon would stop immediatly rejecting my applications because out of 12 questions I mark no on only the GPA > 3.0.

fucking asshole computers used as hiring managers...

Plus my parents are busting my balls over the whole job thing again...

~~~

That chick in Matt & Kim is kind of cute.

As your legal counsel, I would highly suggest making it known that you are not a dickless $$$$$$, despite what people might have been told.

[quote name='darthbudge']As your legal counsel, I would highly suggest making it known that you are not a dickless $$$$$$, despite what people might have been told.[/QUOTE]

I will do my damnedest to include this in my propaganda.

:whistle2:k

Do I sell this Muramasa poster I got from GS now, or wait? It seems to be going for like $15 or $20 on eBay but I think it might be sort of rare so maybe it'll go up.

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

~~~

Damn. Would have been an interesting day to be at Times Square.

[quote name='flowery']As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.[/QUOTE]

Budge, where you at with this kind of advice. fuck Benicio.

[quote name='st0neface']'Got all three black votes!'[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

As your attorney, I advise you to buy a motorcycle. How else can we cover a thing like this righteously?

Now I am in the mood to watch or read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I may get The Rum Diary out again.

Damnit.

I am gonna go tell Jay Eff Kay that you are living in Rhode Island, so he can send his homies to go punch you in your pussy.

Being a white lawyer rapper, he surely has tons of fans in Rhode Island.

EDIT: BTW, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is available to steam on Hulu. If you don't happen to own it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
primeinhappyland.jpg

Because he's...um...skipping through...um...Happy Land?

I dunno...I just did it on a smoke break...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that's exactly what I intended

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm really excited for it. Plus there's a Blink 182 concert happening tonight, so hopefully all the mouth breathers will be there instead of Matt & Kim.

You've seen Amanda Blank, right?[/QUOTE]

Blink182 was supposed to play here Monday night with Weezer and Taking Back Sunday. They bailed less than an hour before the show because they were "grieving for DJ AM" even though he died 4 days earlier and they played 2 show over the weekend.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I own the book and have seen it, but thanks, you fired fuck.

And it's on now![/QUOTE]

I was talking to Flowery!

Jerk.

lightupmylife.jpg

I dunno, he's just super lethargic. The little container for the pellets has this super red cap and usually he flips when he sees it but he isn't reacting at all and won't eat.

I guess he lasted a while, though. I've had him for like 7 months. I don't know how long they're supposed to last.

Frisky, when does that price go into effect?

[quote name='Rocko']I dunno, he's just super lethargic. The little container for the pellets has this super red cap and usually he flips when he sees it but he isn't reacting at all and won't eat.

I guess he lasted a while, though. I've had him for like 7 months. I don't know how long they're supposed to last.

Frisky, when does that price go into effect?[/QUOTE]

Unionized Ammonia (NH3)

Description:

Ammonia poisoning can occur for any or all of the following reasons and is probably the number one cause of death in cultured fish.

Symptoms:

Fish gasp for breath at the water surface.
Purple or red gills. (Fish appears to be bleeding)
Fish is lethargic
Loss of appetite
Fish lays at the bottom of the tank
Red streaking on the fins or body

Ammonia poisoning can take days or appear suddenly. Usually you will notice your fish gasping for air at the waters surface. Since it is not uncommon for Betta fish to breath on the surface, it is important for Betta owners to know their fish in order to spot the changes. The gills may appear to be bleeding by turning a reddish or lilac color. The most obvious sign you will notice is that your Betta will become very lethargic and stop eating. Sometimes your Betta will simply close its fins and lay on the bottom of the tank.

If untreated the poisoning will eventually do tissue damage which will appear as red streaks or bloody patches on the body and fins. Internal damage occurs to the brain, organs, and central nervous system. Unchecked your Betta will hemorrhage internally and eventually die.

Treatment:

Lower the tanks pH below 7.0
Change 25 - 50% of the tanks water. (use aged water)
Apply neutralizing ammonia chemical like AmQuel (available at pet supply store)
Reduce feeding. (the uneaten food will only increase problems)

UAGH!!!..

My G1 phone just took a major shit on me, erased all my contacts and apps and files. Now I'm back at square one.

fuck YA GOOGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back