An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will consistently pay $1 more than JFD. Then, once he finally matches me at an exorbitant amount, I will retract my bid so he can pay it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']They can't all be good goggies like Peanut...[/QUOTE]

ha. usually she's the one who rolls in shit. normally it's immediately after she's finished getting a bath.

I will constantly pay $1 less than Munch until I am able to drive to his house and hurt him. Either emotionally or with whatever is laying on his yard.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I will constantly pay $1 less than Munch until I am able to drive to his house and hurt him. Either emotionally or with whatever is laying on his yard.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I will constantly pay $1 less than Munch until I am able to drive to his house and hurt him. Either emotionally or with whatever is laying on his yard.[/QUOTE]

A black lawn jockey.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can only add TheRock to the list, since Mojimbo and Manthing likely only pay for the game once. [/QUOTE]

Whats that suppose to mean?

[quote name='TheRock88']Whats that suppose to mean?[/QUOTE]

I think he means you "Yarred" the 360 version of CoD4 and you bought the PS3 version.

Whoa, whoa..

I didn't become :cool: until Soul Calibur 4 came out

[quote name='munch']:hot:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:cold:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']:gc:[/QUOTE]

:wii:

[quote name='st0neface']No, he's saying you're the only one of those three listed without a :cool: 360.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. St0neface knows what's up!

Recap:

(1) Maklershed is called crazy for double dipping on MW2 for PS3/360.
(2) Manthing says he does it too.
(3) Maklershed claims Mojimbo and TheRock88 must also be crazy.
(4) I point out Mojimbo and Manthing are :cool:, and thus likely only paid for one copy of the game.

Hence, the only person Maklershed can use to try to defend himself with double dipping is TheRock88. :lol:

[quote name='manthing']:wii:[/QUOTE]

deadpoolsig.png

I already have MW2 pre-ordered for the Triple and I'll buy MW2 for the 360 when it's on sale for $40.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
deadpoolsig.png
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='darthbudge']It is PlumeNoir and StarKnightX's birthdays today? Happy B-day mangs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man.

First time in like 5 years I'm actually off work on my birthday , and I'm sitting at home with no air conditioner.:cry:

My brother wants to go to the movies and see Gamer , but I dread how busy the movie theater will be today.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:skateboards away:
cooolprime.png
[/QUOTE]

this should be the next ott. make a whole bunch of those doing different things and write a comic to go with it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Gonna go see Matt & Kim tonight. :][/QUOTE]

Damn. I missed them last time they were here because we had a blizzard.

[quote name='rabbitt']Damn. I missed them last time they were here because we had a blizzard.[/QUOTE]
I'm really excited for it. Plus there's a Blink 182 concert happening tonight, so hopefully all the mouth breathers will be there instead of Matt & Kim.

You've seen Amanda Blank, right?

[quote name='darthbudge']If you ran for mayor, what would be your campaign slogan, woohoo?[/QUOTE]

Good question! Perhaps I should hire you, budgetbudge, as my legal counsel.

Anyone want to help with the slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back