An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']If I get the next OTT I'll show a real portrait.

I have a $10 game credit with Amazon. plue the 10% discount I might preorder L4D2 for $40.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a PC gamer? Why the fuck would you buy the glorified expansion pack for the 360? Just wait for a steam sale, man. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Noooooooooo! Local Fox station has replaced 6:30 Simpsons with TMZ. I don't wanna see gays comment on celebrities trying to live their life. :([/QUOTE]
They did that here too. We had Simpsons at 6:00, 7:30, and 11:00, but they bumped the 6:00 episode for TMZ (which was already on at 6:30).

Last time they changed Simpsons in LA, the station got slammed with calls and emails and it was back in a few weeks.

[quote name='Chika']can we not talk about this anymore? talking about it isn't helping me get the image un-burned from my brain.[/QUOTE]

We could burn some better images to your brain. :)

[quote name='DarthPuma']I hit the same wall. It's really not worth finishing with all the other great games out.

:lol: I bought a flannel shirt too. I'm a pack of American Spirits and Pabst Blue Ribbon away from being a hipster.[/QUOTE]

Tell us again about that time you put on a serious face and told some girl you were going to rape her.

[quote name='st0neface']Some of you attentive :cool: guys need to give a heads-up on Scri**len**ts.

Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]
Backed hard for truth.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We could burn some better images to your brain. :)[/QUOTE]

who are you kidding? you've got the flu just as bad as I do.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Tell us again about that time you put on a serious face and told some girl you were going to rape her.[/QUOTE]

She's my woman now, actually.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Tell us again about that time you put on a serious face and told some girl you were going to rape her.[/QUOTE]

She doesn't have to worry anymore. He's permanently stuck in those skinny jeans... he couldn't get them off quick enough to be a threat at this point. :lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']She's my woman now, actually.[/QUOTE]

Well you'll certainly have a romantic story to tell your kids how you and their mom met.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She doesn't have to worry anymore. He's permanently stuck in those skinny jeans... he couldn't get them off quick enough to be a threat at this point. :lol:[/QUOTE]

no, she doesn't need to worry because after seeing him in those skinny jeans she knows that he doesn't have anything with which to rape her in the first place.

She's really kind of crazy and I'm not sure what I'm doing. We talked for like 6 months last year, and shit didn't play out. We started talking a couple weeks ago and she's already texting me telling me she loves me like 10 times a day. :whistle2:?
___

Why are you always making jokes about my penis Chika? That shit can kill a kid's self esteem.

[quote name='DarthPuma']She's my woman now, actually.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Chika']no, she doesn't need to worry because after seeing him in those skinny jeans she knows that he doesn't have anything with which to rape her in the first place.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']She's really kind of crazy and I'm not sure what I'm doing. We talked for like 6 months last year, and shit didn't play out. We started talking a couple weeks ago and she's already texting me telling me she loves me like 10 times a day. :whistle2:?
___

Why are you always making jokes about my penis Chika? That shit can kill a kid's self esteem.[/QUOTE]
Killing the self esteem/respect of men is what women do, dude. Before you know it you'll be holding her purse or something.:roll:

You know what was nice about this weekend?

Up until recently, there was next to no activity from the trinity of pariahs around here.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Why are you always making jokes about my penis Chika? That shit can kill a kid's self esteem.[/QUOTE]

making fun of your junk isn't the intent of that post. my purpose was to make fun of your girl jeans and the fact that you think you look good in them.

I'm tempted to check my local TRU for those live cards, but i doubt they'd have any. I never find any good clearance stuff.

I'm tempted to do the gamfly trial from yf360g and use it to rent batman. I don't have much time anymore tohugh, hard to give any game much attention.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm up to the point where Ivy gets loosed. How close to the end am I?[/QUOTE]

70-80%.

Ivy was aggravating on hard. Thankfully that halfway checkpoint exists.

holy shit i think the sudafed stopped helping. i can no longer breathe through my nose. and a skunk recently sprayed somewhere near our house :puke:

I've worked every day for four weeks, and I'm about to begin the fifth. :|

[quote name='Brak']I've worked every day for four weeks, and I'm about to begin the fifth. :|[/QUOTE]

it's all about the Benjamins.

If anyone wants to see something absurd: Bob Barker is hosting Monday Night RAW, tonight.

So I walked in to Chick-Fil-A with my friends wearing a Burress jersey, got boo'd, and got a free chicken sandwich. Then we went around drive thru and they gave us 4 more chicken sandwiches for free. Oh yea, thanks guys my bowl got squeaky clean using just rubbing alcohol and table salt, until I used it again.

[quote name='darthbudge']PhrostByte was living with his parents, then got kicked out and then wanted to live with TMK at his new apartment?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]link?

Went to a best buy grand opening.

Entered a raffle.

Walked out with a PS3 slim and a ticket to go see GI JOE.

Profit?

[quote name='Rocko']Joe, didn't you also inherit untold riches from your aunt?[/QUOTE]

...And massive debt, and a House that I have to pay $1400 mortgage towards every month because I also inherited the two giant babies that live and shit in the house and refuse to leave because they have no jobs, health problems, and are drunk or high 98% of the year and have no definition of responsibility or work...

Edit: not mentioning that 30% of all that money was given to My uncle, $60,000 which after 5 weeks he only had $11.83 left in the bank with absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

The rest of my money is spread of a couple different interest CD accounts which I am not touching for about 2 years.

[quote name='joe2187']...And massive debt, and a House that I have to pay $1400 mortgage towards every month because I also inherited the two giant babies that live and shit in the house and refuse to leave because they have no jobs, health problems, and are drunk or high 98% of the year and have no definition of responsibility or work...

Edit: not mentioning that 30% of all that money was given to My uncle, $60,000 which after 5 weeks he only had $11.83 left in the bank with absolutely NOTHING to show for it.

The rest of my money is spread of a couple different interest CD accounts which I am not touching for about 2 years.[/QUOTE]

you're doin aight and makin it work though, right?

[quote name='Rocko']Can't you just kick 'em out? I mean, there's a point where family isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

They are ENTIRELY Dependent, kicking them out would essentially be a death sentence. So no, I dont think that's possible as well as nobody else in my family is willing to take them in due to the massive amount of problems they're bound to cause.

[quote name='Chika']you're doin aight and makin it work though, right?[/QUOTE]

It's hard as fuck though, all by myself at least. My mom helps out but that's just two people trying to take control of all that bullshit. We're trying to fix up the house so at some point down the line we'd be able to sell it for a good price. But they refuse to co-operate with the workmen and contractors we hire, and even offend and threaten the people we have come over to work on the house...so me and my cousins fiance have been trying to fix the house....verrrrry slowly though.

Not only that since I need to pay the mortgage, I need to rent out one or 2 of the rooms to make ends meet and the only people willing to put up with their bullshit is my other aunt's sister in law...who is a lazy bitch with an awful gang banger vato asshole son of bitch.

So...barely barely making it work out.

No, it isn't. But they dont really give a shit about me or anyone else.

Most selfish, ungrateful people you'll ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back