An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that Joe. I hope things get better for you.
___
Got really dizzy and sick to my stomach after lifting for the first time in a week. I hate that shit.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Sorry to hear that Joe. I hope things get better for you.
___
Got really dizzy and sick to my stomach after lifting for the first time in a week. I hate that shit.[/QUOTE]

Be careful. You lift too much, you get pumped up, you no longer rock the skinny jeans. ;)

How the hell am I supposed to do a paragraph outline for a paragraph consisting of one sentence reading: "I answered with disappointment. "I am, if you are."."?
[The question in the previous paragraph being "Are you ready to go?"]

I hate this stupid assignment.

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, so you described the jeans as skinny jeans, and are now going to prove that they aren't skinny?[/QUOTE]

They are called Burton Skinnies. I'm guessing that everyone assumes they are the skin tight jeans, which is why I say they aren't that skinny.

From the Pacsun website:
BTS_4649695_01

I bought mine a size bigger than I do in straight cuts (29/32 in straight, 30/32 in these.), so they look like a fitted straight cut, not super skin tight jeans.

[quote name='DT778']link?[/QUOTE]

I was talking to TMK on AIM and he told me that.

He said that PhrostByte literally begged him to let him come stay there.

[quote name='JolietJake']A paragraph is at least 3 sentences usually.

edit- Throw their asses out joe.[/QUOTE]

I know. But because it was designed for student use, it clearly has the paragraphs marked. Also, my teacher made it clear that she wants a major point for every paragraph including that one...

[quote name='DarthPuma']That dude has three copies of Tekken 6 preordered and he's begging for a place to stay? fuck him.[/QUOTE]

Well, apparently he has a place of his own now. But yeah, this wasn't that long ago.

TMK lives in Baltimore now. He has a job and his own place, didn't you know that?

Also, he is a good guy and has gotten over a lot of things since he moved out.

Why would I know that? Good for him, I guess. Don't see how he could go from not being able to drive or use a microwave unsupervised to living on his own on the other side of the country.

Fans will be delighted to know that [Diablo III] looks and plays much like the first, obviously with better graphics, new foes and new classes. But the heart of the first Diablo games is still there and it all feels very familiar.

:)

[quote name='JolietJake']
edit- Throw their asses out joe.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rabbitt']Just kill them, joe.

It's what any of us would have done.[/QUOTE]

Tempting, very very tempting.

Stormy Waters, from Sealab 2021, is sitting in for Alan Colmes, tonight.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:skateboards away:
cooolprime.png
[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='flowery']As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.[/QUOTE]What's that from?

[quote name='DarthPuma']:lol: I bought a flannel shirt too. I'm a pack of American Spirits and Pabst Blue Ribbon away from being a hipster.[/QUOTE]Flannel is the shit, American Spirits stink (with the exception of the Periques), and Pabst is terrible.

[quote name='joe2187']They are ENTIRELY Dependent, kicking them out would essentially be a death sentence. So no, I dont think that's possible as well as nobody else in my family is willing to take them in due to the massive amount of problems they're bound to cause.[/QUOTE]I'm really sorry to hear you're still dealing with that. As hard as it'll be, throw them out. Your life is worth more than theirs, and you should be enjoying yourself instead of wiping their asses.

I am really digging the flannel. Don't the spirits burn forever though? I want to try a pack but I can't get anyone to buy them for me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm really sorry to hear you're still dealing with that. As hard as it'll be, throw them out. Your life is worth more than theirs, and you should be enjoying yourself instead of wiping their asses.[/QUOTE]
I didn't want to say it, but yeah, I feel like this is the best solution.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I am really digging the flannel. Don't the spirits burn forever though? I want to try a pack but I can't get anyone to buy them for me.[/QUOTE]
Who cares how long they burn if they taste like shit? Only the perique--the ones in the black boxes--American Spirits are worth smoking, out of American Spirits cigarettes.

If you're getting people to buy you cigs, try Camel's Turkish Royals, , Camel Unfiltereds, the red Dunhills, American Spirit Periques, and Nat Sherman's MCDs.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who cares how long they burn if they taste like shit? Only the perique--the ones in the black boxes--American Spirits are worth smoking, out of American Spirits cigarettes.

If you're getting people to buy you cigs, try Camel's Turkish Royals, , Camel Unfiltereds, the red Dunhills, American Spirit Periques, and Nat Sherman's MCDs.[/QUOTE]

Are any of those cheap? I haven't found an older friend to buy them for me yet, so I'm still bumming Marlboro Lites off of my buddies that smoke.

My room is barren except for my bed, dresser, TV, and PC. Everything else is packed and ready to go for tomorrow's move.

Think I might play some TF2.

[quote name='Rocko']DarthPuma, when did your life get so stressful that you needed a smoke?[/QUOTE]

My life isn't all that stressful, I just like them.

Knights of the Old Republic is on Steam for $9.99, if anyone is interested.

(You gotta jump through a ton of hoops for widescreen support, though.)

[quote name='DarthPuma']Are any of those cheap? I haven't found an older friend to buy them for me yet, so I'm still bumming Marlboro Lites off of my buddies that smoke.[/QUOTE]Camels are always cheap. Spirits are moderately priced. Nat Shermans are similar to Spirits. Dunhills will run you like $8.50 a pack.

[quote name='rabbitt']You should smoke Lucky Strikes, Puma.[/QUOTE]Those aren't bad. Unfiltered cigarettes are almost always better than filtered ones though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back