An OTT portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Not long. I blasted through the whole set in 2 sessions, each lasting maybe an hour and a half? They're so much fun to play, and some of the songs are more challenging than you'd think.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

I can probably start playing around 8pm tomorrow. I can't play until late on Thursday (Early client, orientation/dinner at school after) but if I can get through everything in about 3 hours I should be able to do it.

I don't wanna be back at work.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
cooolprime.png
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

How in the fuck did I miss this?

[quote name='tiredfornow']yeah. usenet server. I have astraweb but haven't renewed and I'm wondering if there's anything better/cheaper. 15 a month right now.[/QUOTE]
I use newshosting.com, it's about the same price.

[quote name='darthbudge']I was talking to TMK on AIM and he told me that.

He said that PhrostByte literally begged him to let him come stay there.

[/QUOTE]

Was he the guy that made a thread about wanting to live with a CAG for 2 weeks during Christmas?

[quote name='zewone']Pabst and Fear and Loathing are excellent.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

I can't believe some of the cologne they sell for men. Ford Mustang cologne, really?

That stuff must be for the nascar crowd.

[quote name='D_Icon']Anybody have any recommendations for men cologne?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, go to a Macy's or similar store and make use of the tester bottles.

[quote name='Maklershed']Was he the guy that made a thread about wanting to live with a CAG for 2 weeks during Christmas?
[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that was Starmask

Following TheKevinSmith was a bad idea; The dude is the Ringo Starr of twitter, responding to every freaking @reply.
His twit-storms have blown-up two different iphone twitter clients on three occasions now.

[quote name='seanr1221']Does Ringo really respond to everything? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Allegedly, anything he received before 10/20/08.
They even did a Simpson's episode that referenced it.

Yea, that's the episode I was thinking of :lol:

Although his appearance wasn't as good as Harrison's

"Oh my god, oh my god...where did you get that brownie!?"

"Right over there....there's a pile of them."

[quote name='Mojimbo']It was a 24 hour publicity stunt for his new book, h3ll0t3.[/QUOTE]
The first one that blew up my phone was a few weeks ago.
The second one was a few days ago, mostly about "Dicks" and the phony Bruce Willis cont.

Going back through them, he did warn about this last one.

Good morning all. Anyone have a drill I can borrow? I'm starting to suspect that trepanning is the only way to relieve this migraine I have.

Oh, about the men's cologne question...I recommend Angel Men. It's a bit pricey, so it's not really an everyday scent. This is just for the refill, but you don't need the metal casing, even if it looks cool as hell: http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Thierry-Mugler-Toilette-Refill/dp/B0002JBS4G

The description of the scent sounds gross, but trust me, it's really good when you smell it yourself. A female friend of mine turned me on to this stuff and I always got compliments on it. You could probably get a sample from Sephora or someplace like that, but it blows away any douchebag Axe scent.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Really old, Linkin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I figured. I'm not into The Beatles but I saw the intro yesterday at Best Buy, thought it was awesome.

--------

You're such a saint Mojojojo.

[quote name='st0neface']It makes me physically ill that a nu-metal loving piece of shit like you has played that game before me.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: x 29857234905823745

[quote name='corrosivefrost']We can fix your head, Plume... just take the short drive out this way while I sharpen up the axe. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Yesterday, at Pixie's grandparent's barbeque, Pixie's cousin and sister decided to give Pixie's dad a haircut. (Why, I don't know. I just roll with these things.) It was truly amusing in the fact that, in the end, six people were trying to fix what happened, and it wasn't until Pixie's brother stepped in with his electric razor and did a "scorched earth" repair.

I'm sitting on the patio, laughing my ass off and saying it would have been easier to just scalp him. Pixie's grandpa said to me, "I don't know why you're laughing; you're next!" I told him to go ahead, and I'd drop the race card.

Looking back, aside from Juggers, I'm the only guy that left there with hair.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']what is the difference between a cholo and a vato

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME.[/QUOTE]

I'd ask Pixie, but she's asleep (I don't speak spanish). But, isn't vato just like "dude" or "bud"? Whereas cholo is more the same, but along the lines of "thug"? I always thought cholo was the "gangsta" version of vato...

Vato is Mexican for dude, Sleepyking.

A cholo is like a stereotypical Mexican gangster(like those awful Homiez characters), although he may or may not actually be affiliated with a gang.

There are some seriously retarded people in this country. Not just retarded in their opinions, but just in the way they speak. Some guy on CNN in response to the presidential speech being shown in schools, "Eht sounds like the communism tah meh."

Where the fuck do they find these people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back