And here I thought DMC3 would be mostly for the ladies...

The very idea of a rocket launcher with a bayonet makes me giggle like little girl, though.

They said when they released DMC2 that they wanted to give Dante a Leading lady in every sequel just because oh how people wished you could play the female in the first game.

Very nice design I think the demo had a short bit with her on a motorcycle.

Amazing detail on the face, The mouth especially. All the details in the legs with the scars, awesome awesome render.

[quote name='Alpha2']Nothing wrong with admitting a character is hot...as long as you dont start touching yourself over it. :p[/quote]

That wasn't part of the deal...THAT WASN'T PART!

not exactly a pioneering idea to add a sexy girl to an action game... been around for ages. but this one is definitely nice. no complaints! Can't wait to play with her!

[quote name='Moxio']I'm sorry... but I don't see what's attractive about her. [/quote]

-Dark wildly tussled hair
-Deep sultry eyes
-2 different color eyes +12 to mysterious
-moist lips (teh yummy)
-Open shirt exposing a hint of bra (teh sexay)
-Bare middrift
-Barely there plaid(shoolgirl) Miniskirt/gun belt/holster
-Spandex shorts if you dont dig miniskirts
-Knee high boots (could be sexier but just generally wearing boots is already a plus for me :p)

oh and lets not forget...
-BIG HONKIN' HAND CANNON, because chicks packin heat are cool and the bigger the gun the cooler the chick.

yeah she's got some scars but they just add character.

Being bias I'd say a more asianized eye would be sexier. The picture is absolutely awesome though, it's looks really realistic hell I'll give credit to that. Otherwise she isn't that hot.

I'm just excited about the game in general... the girl... I guess fits more to the genre. Granted, she ain't no DOA girl.. =)

[quote name='Alpha2']Nothing wrong with admitting a character is hot...as long as you dont start touching yourself over it. :p[/quote]

Touch the screen. Touching is good. :)

[quote name='Scorch']Her eyes rule.[/quote]

I agree completely, it was the second thing I noticed. They are just fuckingincredible looking, along with the rest.

Ya know, taking a closer look at her face, she reminds me of one of the girls from that Russian pop duo, TaTu - the short haired one but I think the CG'ed one looks better :lol:

I wish they'd port DMC and DMC2 over to Cube, like they ported Viewtiful Joe and eventually RE4 to PS2. I had a lot of fun beating DMC at my brother's house, and I'd love to own them myself.

I don't get the design; it doesn't seem like it'll fit in with DMC world. It actually cracks me up a bit, the pose with the big gun and the school girl outfit - It's like something you would see in a comic book inspired movie like Blade!!! :lol:

DMC2 is bad compared to the first one. It's very different. The camera is zoomed out far away from Dante so you never really get to see any detail or close up action, it's like EA's lotr games. It seems like they wanted to make it more of a platformer. The environments are pretty bland and for some reason the controls seem kind of different; I couldn't get the hang of juggling the enemies and landing multiple hits on them (although I could do it in the first game)

Besides the camera elements the game just completly ignores Dante's personality that was such a cool part of the first game and the story generally forgetable. The THIRD game however is ALL kick ass personality.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I wish they'd port DMC and DMC2 over to Cube, like they ported Viewtiful Joe and eventually RE4 to PS2. I had a lot of fun beating DMC at my brother's house, and I'd love to own them myself.[/quote]

Yeah, that'd be cool. Capcom enjoys screwing Nintendo over.

Doesn't she look like Julia from that Russian girl duo, Tatu?

Tatu%2001.jpg

I thought she looked a little like Milla Jovovich until I saw the TATU comparison. Someone might get sued for that, lol.

The character design is cool. The different colored eyes are a nice touch.

I wonder if Trish will ever be a playable character in the series?

Tatu%2001.jpg

eh... i'll do her XD

i was very pissed off about Devil May Cry 2 but the first kicked so much ass and part 3 looks like it could kick part 1 ass so i'm pleased
now to get a good wallpaper for this game *mumbles off*

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I wish they'd port DMC and DMC2 over to Cube, like they ported Viewtiful Joe and eventually RE4 to PS2. I had a lot of fun beating DMC at my brother's house, and I'd love to own them myself.[/quote]

Yeah, that'd be cool. Capcom enjoys screwing Nintendo over.[/quote]

They certainly do. As far as RE4 goes, I rest easy on the knowledge that the GC version will absolutely obliterate the PS2 version as far as overall polish goes.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I wish they'd port DMC and DMC2 over to Cube, like they ported Viewtiful Joe and eventually RE4 to PS2. I had a lot of fun beating DMC at my brother's house, and I'd love to own them myself.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that must be it. Spite. Suck-ass sales of well rated third party products wouldn't have anything to do with it. Nope. Couldn't be that.

So is Sega porting all of their stuff out of spite, too?

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Moxio'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I wish they'd port DMC and DMC2 over to Cube, like they ported Viewtiful Joe and eventually RE4 to PS2. I had a lot of fun beating DMC at my brother's house, and I'd love to own them myself.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that must be it. Spite. Suck-ass sales of well rated third party products wouldn't have anything to do with it. Nope. Couldn't be that.

So is Sega porting all of their stuff out of spite, too?[/quote]

To be fair, no one from sega said they'd decapitate themselves if Sonic Mega Collection ever showed up on another system.

bread's done
Back