And now, an OTT not made by an ignorant man-child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were your Indian parents tyrants, brown? And is that why you're a stoner now?

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, and then I have to drink with a bunch of (brown?) underage guys :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

You could learn how to dance with your shoulders.

[quote name='Brak']I want to know how YouTube goes about INSTANTLY figuring out what song I used in that video.[/QUOTE]They have this "fingerprinting" technology that they use to analyze the audio of every newly uploaded video.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Taco Bell in the library[/QUOTE]:rofl:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']How about we just smoke a j or two and drink a couple of 40s[/QUOTE]

Brown, you have to get SeanAHRRRR ultra fucked up.

Daaaaaaaaaaaang. I haven't seen veins in my forearms in a neutral state since I was in high school. :cool:

I kinda want to try out Muscle Milk. Anybody tried it before? Any advice to building muscle?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Liquid, don't try and tell me you only spend a few minutes a day on CAG.

It's a lie. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm at work, mang. Just because I'm logged in, doesn't mean I'm in front of the computer all the time. (Not to mention I only logged on once I got to work.)

Plus, I have a lab report to do, so my desire to do bullshit has increased exponentially.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Daaaaaaaaaaaang. I haven't seen veins in my forearms in a neutral state since I was in high school. :cool:

I kinda want to try out Muscle Milk. Anybody tried it before? Any advice to building muscle?[/QUOTE]

Ask DarthPuma. He's the resident body builder in here.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Daaaaaaaaaaaang. I haven't seen veins in my forearms in a neutral state since I was in high school. :cool:

I kinda want to try out Muscle Milk. Anybody tried it before? Any advice to building muscle?[/QUOTE]

You ain't shit until you got popping veins on your biceps like your boy. :cool:

Muscle Milk sucks ass.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Not me. If a brown dude tells me not to eat a taco, I'm staying the fuck away from it.[/QUOTE]

But brown dudes in trucks with last names that end in -s or -z sell the best tacos up here

:whistle2:(

Taco Bell at the library is shitty, expensive, slow service, and was created this year for brown people.

The only upside is that it uses dining dollars, but since most upperclassmen don't have them, just stay away from it.

But any thursday, friday, saturday night you want to chill sean, come to University Crossings.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I want to gain mass with minimal fat. I'm at my ideal weight, but most of the weight is around my lower body. Not much mass in the arms.[/QUOTE]

There was a pop-up page on a 'certain' site that had a tutorial RIGHT FROM ST. PAUL, MN that told me of 3 non-FDA regulated supplements worked wonders towards definition.

FYI:

I've recently had a real nutritionist and real PT tell me that alcohol kills fat burning.

:whistle2:(

I'm still looking for one of each to tell me 5+L of hard liquor a week ISN'T a bad thing

:wall:

Do you take any protein supplements? You'll want to start taking in a lot of protein. Carbs are good for the days you work out, and reduce them as much as you can for the days you don't. I try to get my body weight (lbs) in protein (g), or even more, every day. Your daily calorie intake will depend on how much you weigh, of course, but make sure only a small amount of your calories come from fat. Protein shakes are fairly high calories (50g shake with milk could run decently high), but it should be okay.

How often do you have access to weights? And how often can you work out?

Check out these: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=5x5Training

cheddarcheese.png

[quote name='manthing']
I'm still looking for one of each to tell me 5+L of hard liquor a week ISN'T a bad thing

:wall:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

New Ono Interview - tons of new info:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/103/1030280p3.html

This was taken from SRK, sorry if old:

Latest interview from Ono.

New openings and endings, the street fighter team are “man enough” to admit the quality wasn’t there the first time around, and has promised they will be improved.

Different or changed rival/pre-match dialog.

Along with new Ultras and tweaks, older characters will be getting new specials or normals.

Indestructible will be gone. Ono has “learned his lesson”

As the final boss, people who hate Seth, will hate him even more now. He will be harder but not, “unfair hard.”

New stages will certainly be added, but certain older ones will receive new elements or details.

No fighters will be locked, everyone will be accessible from the start.

No form of World Tour mode from Alpha 3 planned anytime soon. If enough people request it for a sequel, it's possible.

Frame data has been changed on certain character's FA, to better balance out certain things. The FA system will NOT see any major changes.
New SSFIV info.

I gotta admit, Indestructible kinda grew on me, in a so-bad-it's-good kinda way.

I got a 24 hr fitness membership so I have access to weights pretty easy. I just started to lift weight about 2 weeks ago. I'll check out that website. Thanks, Moxio.

Building muscle while trying to run a marathon are not two ideas that go hand in hand. The quickest way to put on muscle is to stop doing cardio. Cardio is going to burn off a lot of the muscle you are trying to build.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Building muscle while trying to run a marathon are not two ideas that go hand in hand. The quickest way to put on muscle is to stop doing cardio. Cardio is going to burn off a lot of the muscle you are trying to build.[/QUOTE]
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back