Android App 10 Days $0.10 Sale (12/06/2011 - 12/15/2011)

Locky

CAG Veteran
10B_D01_US_web.jpg

Google is running a special promo for reaching 10 billion downloads. They've marked down several premium apps to ten cents including a few games and some very useful apps. The current theory is that the apps will change on a daily basis so grab it today if you want anything.

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day Cinco:

Day Six:

Day 7:

Day The Ocho:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BingoBrown']Seriously, between Amazon's FAOTD and this sale, I don't know why I'd ever bother buying games from the Marketplace .[/QUOTE]

Serious although Amazon sure has been sucking lately.

Grabbed Majesty and Camera Zoom FX, except Camera Zoom FX rang up as 4.99 so I returned it. Hopefully they get that worked out.

[quote name='Rehykja']Grabbed Majesty and Camera Zoom FX, except Camera Zoom FX rang up as 4.99 so I returned it. Hopefully they get that worked out.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the sale appears to be over. So there's nothing really for them to sort out. You must have missed it by a matter of minutes.

Sorry about that. :(

i took advantage big time, got my first smart phone on day 2. on that note, also kinda bummed that i missed out on minecraft on day 1.

[quote name='Calinks']Yea amazon was great 4 months ago or so but man, they fell off.[/QUOTE]

It was longer than I thought I suppose. I figured there had to be a catch. Turns out it's if you don't keep the Amazon app on then you can't use the free ones you got.

[quote name='Calinks']Yea amazon was great 4 months ago or so but man, they fell off.[/QUOTE]

That's probably because the developers got tired of giving their apps away for free which did nothing to help them and only benefited Amazon.

bread's done
Back