Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about cloud saves, Amazon dose have Game Circle but I haven't looked into what that includes.
GameCircle supports app achievements, leaderboards, and cloud saves. Unfortunately, few developers bother to note in their appstore descriptions, so you'd have to see the in-app icon.

What's the best way to earn Amazon coins? Just from buying the games with bonus coins? Seems like it would take a long time to get a decent amount. I'm relatively new to Android so I never paid attention to them before.
I got mine from a promo someone posted where Amazon was giving away 100 points each for "purchasing" certain apps, and all the apps were free at the time.

For anyone who got Monument Valley on Amazon you can get the DLC expansion Forgotten Shores (through in app purchase) for $1.99 but then you'll get 199 Amazon coins back, effectively making it free, assuming you intend to buy more apps on Amazon of course. :p

JdaTpht.jpg

For anyone who got Monument Valley on Amazon you can get the DLC expansion Forgotten Shores (through in app purchase) for $1.99 but then you'll get 199 Amazon coins back, effectively making it free, assuming you intend to buy more apps on Amazon of course. :p
Thanks! I just installed it and it worked for me. Traded 199 coins for DLC + 199 coins. (The base game was free on 19 Nov.)

A+++ Trader, would trade again.

There may be sales tax involved. Still nice to get for 12 cents.

There may be sales tax involved. Still nice to get for 12 cents.
You should be able to McDonald's in Oregon your way around it (It's an inside joke that goes back to the old Amazon PC Digital Downloads thread; basically use a fake address as your default/one click buy address in a state that doesn't have sales tax. You can change it back afterward or in the cart before the next time you do a physical order).

You should be able to McDonald's in Oregon your way around it (It's an inside joke that goes back to the old Amazon PC Digital Downloads thread; basically use a fake address as your default/one click buy address in a state that doesn't have sales tax. You can change it back afterward or in the cart before the next time you do a physical order).
I'd point out that California doesn't have sales tax on digital goods, thus opening up a number of prestigious addresses such as "1 Infinite Loop".

I'd point out that California doesn't have sales tax on digital goods, thus opening up a number of prestigious addresses such as "1 Infinite Loop".
Is that a new-ish thing? I swear I remember some Reddit eurotrash complaining they got charged sales tax because they used the oh so creative 90210 zip code.

Is that a new-ish thing? I swear I remember some Reddit eurotrash complaining they got charged sales tax because they used the oh so creative 90210 zip code.
Very briefly for a bit in September 2012 when "Amazon Tax" took effect I was charged tax for digital goods on Amazon, but it stopped after less than a month. I thought my Amazon account was glitched, when I later looked into it, I discovered that "digital goods" are tax-exempt. I guess Apple, Google, and lot of software/mobile companies lobbied for it.

JdaTpht.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I bought it on sale on Amazon (before it was faotd) and deleted it a while ago since the Amazon version didn't have the iap available at the time. If I had even known they updated it, I probably would have bought it already, but free (paying with coins and getting them back) is even better.

JdaTpht.jpg
The DLC is great, too. Spent 199 coins on it after getting the base game as a FAOTD back in November. Waiting to get the DLC for free may have been better, but seeing as how I still have a lot of coins just sitting there not being used, don't mind having "paid" for it a month or so ago. ;)

So Talisman is 2.99 on amazon and Google play. According to the Talisman digital edition website this is a sale but I don't know the regular price.

On a related note the computer using it's poltergeist follower to move back and forth between one space and the healer and lock the game into a stalemate when you are on the crown of command is not a bug, it's the computer choosing it's smartest move. According to the website it can occur in in a physical game too. Maybe so, but at least in a physical game I have the option of a table flip and a physical beat down. fuck ing dick.

Edit: God I wish there was a convinient way to find all the sales.

From Amazon app store:

Download Cut the Rope 2 Today and Get the 1500 Candy Coins Pack For Free ($1.99 Value)!

Edit:  Hmm well I downloaded the game but don't actually see how to get the coins for free. The IAP screen in the game still has a price listed. Anyone have any luck?  

Damn it, I could swear that I had spent my Amazon coins down to fewer than 2600, but now I have more than 3000 again. Where do these coins keep coming from?!

Nice! A few apps I didn't already own in there.

Also, today is the last day to purchase select snack items on Amazon and earn 300 Amazon Coins. You can earn multiple 300 Amazon Coins back. Every single item order earns 300 Amazon Coins. The Amazon Coins will be credited to your account when they ship. Check https://www.amazon.com/gp/coins/account?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_amazon_coins to see that the coins have been deposited.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_427435442_2?ie=UTF8&node=10489080011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-top-1&pf_rd_r=1D6DWXEE5MXCRCKRPJTB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1995145582&pf_rd_i=10489080011

bread's done
Back