Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Age has been on my wish list for a long time. (along with about 50 other games)

Hitman go looks nice but has a 350+ mb install space. Is it just a single player campaign mode?

Be nice if it had daily log in bonus and some sort of community.

Yup. My fault for posting it but in my defense, I didn't think slickdeals would've front-paged it if it was that useless. :lol: (They've since removed it, naturally.)

Yup. My fault for posting it but in my defense, I didn't think slickdeals would've front-paged it if it was that useless. :lol: (They've since removed it, naturally.)
I don't think anyone blames you. I redeemed the code and passed it on to a couple of people before the details were cleared up. Shoot first, ask questions later, sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Yeah that is where all my credit is from but I feel like I get one survey a month at the most so it takes forever to get a decent amount.
The survey's show up very erratically. I'll go a month without seeing any and then get two or three in a week.

Some of them cut off after the first question, and so go through all of them.

The only thing I really want from the Humble Bundle this time is Rebuild. Which sells for the BTA price. So I think I'll just hold out.

Rebuild is in the pay what you want tier, though. You could just pay a penny if you want. The only thing better to hold out for would be free. :)

(which it was on Amazon May 30, 2013. I had to look it up since I thought I had it already.)

Wish I would have gotten this when it was on sale. Looks fun. Anyone know any other great turn-based tactic games while I not so patiently await Dragonfall?
From App-Sales: Rubicon's "Great ... War Game" series are $0.99. Not on sale on Amazon (yet?). Stuff's free on iOS, but of course, Google won't allow that. Kinda surprised so few games have sales of $0.25 or something under $0.99
Sweetja, if you haven't played these yet, they're fun little time-killing turn based strategy games. The general is funny, too, if you want to read the quotes prior to the missions.

Yeah that is where all my credit is from but I feel like I get one survey a month at the most so it takes forever to get a decent amount.
It just comes and goes, sometimes I get a couple a week, then a week without. Also payouts vary greatly. Usually 10c-50c, but I had one yesterday that gave ~1$ about cell phone service

From App-Sales: Rubicon's "Great ... War Game" series are $0.99. Not on sale on Amazon (yet?). Stuff's free on iOS, but of course, Google won't allow that. Kinda surprised so few games have sales of $0.25 or something under $0.99
Yeah, it does suck that iOS users get great freebies and we only get discount prices on Google Play. I still don't understand why Google doesn't just let developers drop their prices to free temporarily once in awhile.

Still, they could have at least offered them on for free on Amazon. Amazon doesn't have a problem temporarily dropping prices to free.

Nice. I've played the first one and it's a fun little game. Will probably pick up some of the others... but I may wait to see if Amazon matches so i can spend fake monies.

Sweetja, if you haven't played these yet, they're fun little time-killing turn based strategy games. The general is funny, too, if you want to read the quotes prior to the missions.
These are a blast. I also liked Combat Monsters by them. It's a f2p ccg and turn based strategy combination.

Edit: if anyone starts playing combat monsters I have a referral code that will net you extra gold if you buy any.

New Humble Mo-boo!-ile Bundle FREE game unlocked:

• Organ Trail

If you already got the previous free game, The Spookening, or paid any amount of money for the bundle, you'll already have this game unlocked on your profile page, no need to request another.

Otherwise, you can request the free games on the bundle page and decide at a later time if you want to purchase the rest of the bundle through your profile page (up to 30 days after the promotion ends).

I've really become annoyed with the fact that app data can't be moved to the sd card. Because of it my Shield Tablet is already full, and even with a over a gig of space on board it won't download Leo's Fortune.

Happy Halloween! Celebrate With a Pinball Sale!

The Walking Dead and Doctor Strange pinball tables are on sale for 50% off on Android (and other platforms). That includes both The Walking Dead stand-alone app and in-app Zen Pinball HD table. BTW, if you purchase TWD pinball table in-app via Amazon you'll get 30 coins back, costing you a total of only 69 coins.
I don't know what happened but I clicked the Walking Dead and it just started downloading and didn't take from my coins. I went to the Doctor Strange and it charged me 99 coins. I don't remember buying Walking Dead.

Amazon Australia: Get over $145 worth of Android apps FREE (will be available 30-Oct US time)
Amazon Australia: Get over $145 worth of Android apps FREE ****[Available in USA on Oct-30-2014]****

Link: http://www.amazon.com.au/s/ref=am...2490365051

App List:
• Plex ($5.52)
• Fruit Ninja ($0.99)
• Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO ($5.49)
• World of Goo ($4.99)
• ai.type keyboard plus ($4.27)
• Lapse It ($2.16)
• Plants vs. Zombies ($1.11)
• Sonic Hedgehog 4 Episode I ($3.79)
• Alpha Wave ($1.50)
• Eufloria HD ($5.58)
• Can You Escape – Adventure ($1.07)
• Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5 ($32.48)
• Braveland ($3.20)
• Boxer Pro ($10.71)
• Blocky Roads ($2.28)
• CarbsControl ($3.35)
• Devil’s Attorney ($2.12)
• Repix ($1.99)
• Toca Town ($1.99)
• Human Anatomy Atlas ($33.40)
• Easy Voice Recorder Pro ($4.26)
• Trivia Crack (Ad Free) ($2.15)
• Eve of the Genesis ($7.99)
• Timers4Me & Stopwatch Pro ($2.16)
• Unpossible ($2.12)
• Amelia and Terror of the Night – Story Book for Kids ($1.59)
• Knock Knock ($5.30)
• MoneyWiz – Personal Finance ($5.61)
• Hidden Object – Haunted House 2 ($2.26)
• BeFunky Photo Editor Pro ($2.23)
• V for Vampire ($2.49)
• Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector’s Edition (Full) ($3.18)
• ScreenDim Full ($1.07)
• Weird Park: Scary Tales ($3.41)
• Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage ($1.24)
• Mountain ($1.00)
• XnInstant Camera Pro ($1.30)
• Zombie Gunship ($1.07)
• Gods VS Humans – Protect your Kingdom ($0.99)

Swiped from SD. Some games and programs have been FAOTD or previous promotions but alot of new stuff.

The Walking Dead and Doctor Strange pinball tables are on sale for 50% off on Android (and other platforms). That includes both The Walking Dead stand-alone app and in-app Zen Pinball HD table. BTW, if you purchase TWD pinball table in-app via Amazon you'll get 30 coins back, costing you a total of only 69 coins.

Of course I just downloaded them last week. Ah well.

Amazon Australia: Get over $145 worth of Android apps FREE (will be available 30-Oct US time)
Thank you for the heads up. I've been planning to get World of Goo and Knock-Knock on Steam, so I'll gladly accept them on Android for free. :)

Of course I just downloaded them last week. Ah well.
Heh, I remember buying a Star Wars Pinball pack on its release day at the end of April. Then, in celebration of May the 4th, Zen Studios discounted all of their SW tables. :lol:

I suspected Zen might have a Halloween promo, so I held off buying The Walking Dead for my secondary platforms. TWD and Paranormal were the tables I guessed get the prices cuts though.

Amazon Australia: Get over $145 worth of Android apps FREE ****[Available in USA on Oct-30-2014]****

Link: http://www.amazon.com.au/s/ref=am...2490365051
Nice, there some good freebies there.

Blocky Roads is pretty fun.

Toca Town is a good little kids app.

Plants Vs Zombies is awesome. It's probably still my favorite app. I wonder if they'll ever release the 2nd game on Amazon.

Figures, I should have waited. I hate it when I just recently bought something and then the price drops or it becomes free. Not so bad though since they were free Amazon Coins.

bread's done
Back