Animal Crossing: City Folk - Gen. Discussion and info

This one of he few Wii games I have and I must say, I enjoyed it when I played it a year or so ago, might start playing it again in the near future

so i hadn't played in my town in over a year...but my sister just got the game and wanted to play.

I was wondering if anyone had all the fruits and would be willing to let me jump in their town to grab some? I might be able to get on Thursday sometime. Thanks.

Animal Crossing #1247-3095-9465
name: Dawn
town: Bristol

So I just got our first Wii on the cheap, and to be honest it's mostly to play this game. I'm still looking for a cheap copy (and kicking myself for not snagging one when it was on Target clearance), but wanted to see if anyone here's still playing...

[quote name='bsmiff']So I just got our first Wii on the cheap, and to be honest it's mostly to play this game. I'm still looking for a cheap copy (and kicking myself for not snagging one when it was on Target clearance), but wanted to see if anyone here's still playing...[/QUOTE]

I don't have the game anymore, but it is a Nintendo Select now at $20, so not too bad.

[quote name='Cry Havoc']I don't have the game anymore, but it is a Nintendo Select now at $20, so not too bad.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I plan on picking it up along with Super Mario Galaxy and two others at Fry's on Sunday for the $10 off two Selects deal.

For the time being I'm bumming a copy of AC off a friend though, and am really enjoying it. The enhancements over the GC version are great.

Here's my AC friend code for anyone wanting to hang out! 2537-5997-4949

[quote name='bsmiff']Yep, I plan on picking it up along with Super Mario Galaxy and two others at Fry's on Sunday for the $10 off two Selects deal.

For the time being I'm bumming a copy of AC off a friend though, and am really enjoying it. The enhancements over the GC version are great.

Here's my AC friend code for anyone wanting to hang out! 2537-5997-4949[/QUOTE]

I will post my friend code next time I get on Animal Crossing. Didn't know if anyone was still playing the game.

I used to be on Animal Crossing and just started back up. If anyone wants to add me mt friend code is 3224-9575-6305 My name is Angela and my town is Hogsmead (kicking myself for spelling that wrong.) :)

I'll add you guys too.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Anyone still play this game? I recently made a new town and have started playing it again.[/QUOTE]
My wife and I will play this together on occasion, but not consistently at the moment. I'd have to look up my FC, I've only gone online with a buddy once so far...

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']My wife and I will play this together on occasion, but not consistently at the moment. I'd have to look up my FC, I've only gone online with a buddy once so far...[/QUOTE]

I have some spare time on Monday from 11am to 3pm CST if you are available and would like to play online. Do you have all the different kinds of fruit or just the one native to your town? I only have cherries at the moment but am looking to trade with others to get peaches, apples, and pears.

[quote name='Got_Wii']I have some spare time on Monday from 11am to 3pm CST if you are available and would like to play online. Do you have all the different kinds of fruit or just the one native to your town? I only have cherries at the moment but am looking to trade with others to get peaches, apples, and pears.[/QUOTE]
Cherries and coconuts are the only ones I have, and unfortunately the only times I am on (which now only happens once every few weeks, unless the better half gets into an AC kick) is around 8pm-11pm MST, after the kids are sedated put down for the night. I'll log in sometime and post my FC / city info here.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Anyone still play this game? I recently made a new town and have started playing it again.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played in a while, but I am anxiously waiting for the 3DS game to come out.

[quote name='ratzombie']I haven't played in a while, but I am anxiously waiting for the 3DS game to come out.[/QUOTE]

Do you have all the available fruit types? I'm in search of apples, pears, peaches, and coconuts to plant in my new town.

I had a ton of fun with this way back with CAGs. It's a good time, visiting towns, playing the stalk market, etc. Not sure I'm going to fire it up again any time soon, but definitely had a lot of fun with this game, and who knows??

bread's done
Back