Animal Crossing New Leaf

I went into the police station last night, talked to the cop and got "Quiet night, No Mischief to report"

What the hell are you talking about??

There's someone with a blank face walking round the town breaking into peoples houses and stealing their identities.

Full on invasion of the body snatchers going on but apparently it's a quiet night !

Dude needs to get out of the station more.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I have half of the weeding day set and plan on getting the other half tonight. If anyone wants to catalog, I will have it available.

If anyone wants the thrill of pulling weeds and getting the other 8 items you can only get at a friend's town, I will make Digiburg available for that. What I have been doing is jumping to next years weed day and pulling 60 weeds for two furniture items from Lief.

So, I have half of the weeding day set and plan on getting the other half tonight. If anyone wants to catalog, I will have it available.

If anyone wants the thrill of pulling weeds and getting the other 8 items you can only get at a friend's town, I will make Digiburg available for that. What I have been doing is jumping to next years weed day and pulling 60 weeds for two furniture items from Lief.
I'm down to come over and catalog the items. I'll bring over Keaton's pic as well.

I'd like to do the event since it would help with getting the gold weed pulling badge too. :)

EDIT: These are my extra pics:

Annalise x3

Cally x4 3

Gaston x3 2

Groucho x4

Hippeux x3 2

Kevin x4 3

Midge x4

Muffy x2

Ozzie x2 1

EDIT: These are my extra pics:

Annalise x3
Cally x4
Gaston x3
Groucho x4
Hippeux x3
Kevin x4
Midge x4
Muffy x2
Ozzie x2
I believe I need these pics, but will have to check when I get home:

Ozzie
Cally
Hippeux
Gaston
Kevin

I won't be online until 8pm est or so.

Ok, here is an updated trade list for pics:

Muffy x2
Pashima
Iggly
Hans
Dizzy
Pippy
Beau
Filbert x2
Wolfgang
Kyle
Hamphrey x2
Cobb
Portia x2
Bella
Cole
Willow
Poncho
Zipper x2
Blanca
I'd like Wolfgang, Kyle, and Poncho, if you still have them. :)

I believe I need these pics, but will have to check when I get home:

Ozzie
Cally
Hippeux
Gaston
Kevin

I won't be online until 8pm est or so.
I'll hold onto those five for you.

I have extras of:

Chrissy - taken by nickerous

Fuchsia

Marshal

One is heading to super_dawn for Savannah (let me know which one to hold for you)

Another to nickerous for a Hamphrey (if you are still ok with that, let me know your preference)

So I will have one left over for another trade. I'll update when I get choices from everyone.

I have extras of:

Chrissy
Fuchsia
Marshal

One is heading to super_dawn for Savannah (let me know which one to hold for you)
Another to nickerous for a Hamphrey (if you are still ok with that, let me know your preference)
So I will have one left over for another trade. I'll update when I get choices from everyone.
I believe I need Chrissy.

Got some extra pics on me lawn.  I only needed 2 of the pics I got yesterday other than Blanca's so I got 6 out there.  I don't really want pics of villagers that haven't been in my town but I know others do, so feel free to take.

I don't have the space for them, but if I did, the pics I'd be interested in besides any animals who have lived in my town would be anyone I've had as villagers in previous games, plus any wolf characters.

I think this is everybody I've ever had, minus some characters like Elina who was my islander and isn't in this game, or Sprocket the robot ostrich. There might be more, but for some I can't remember if they were in my own town or a friend's.

Alli (DS)

Amelia (Wii)

Anchovy (GC)

Baabara (GC)

Bill (GC)

Bud (Wii)

Camofrog (Wii)

Dotty (Wii)

Egbert (Wii)

Elise (DS)

Elmer (DS)

Gala (Wii)

Gwen (GC)

Joey (GC)

Kiki (GC)

Kitt (Wii)

Lobo (Wii)

Lucy (Wii)

Merry (Wii)

Octavian (DS)

Pierce (Wii)

Poncho (GC)

Punchy (Wii)

Rasher (GC)

Rhonda (Wii)

Rizzo (DS)

Rod (DS)

Rolf (Wii)

Rosie (GC)

Snake (Wii)

Stitches (Wii)

Tammi (DS)

Tank (GC)

Truffles (Wii)

Vesta (DS)

Whitney (Wii)

Got some extra pics on me lawn. I only needed 2 of the pics I got yesterday other than Blanca's so I got 6 out there. I don't really want pics of villagers that haven't been in my town but I know others do, so feel free to take.
Grabbed what was left for pics. I don't know what I have so if I have duplicate ones I'll bring them back to you.

So here are the extra pics I have at the moment.

Frita x2

Katt x2

Felicity x2

Deena

Queenie x2

Canberra x2

Gloria x2

Beardo x2

Nate x2

Eugene x4

Shari

Chief x2

Merengue

Boone

Mathilda

Ava x2

Croque

Tipper

Julian

Vladimir

Drake x2

I've seen sloppy furniture mentioned.  I was supposed to trade with someone but I dropped the ball on that one. Completely forgot about it.

I need/have the following to trade

Need:

Carpet

Lamp

Sink

Stereo

Table

Have to trade

Bed

Chair

Sofa

TV

Frita x2
Katt x2
Felicity x2
Deena
Queenie x2
Canberra x2
Gloria x2
Beardo x2
Nate x2
Eugene x4
Shari
Chief x2
Merengue
Boone
Mathilda
Ava x2
Croque
Tipper
Julian
Vladimir
Drake x2

I've seen sloppy furniture mentioned. I was supposed to trade with someone but I dropped the ball on that one. Completely forgot about it.

Need:
Carpet
Lamp
Sink
Stereo
Table

Have to trade
Bed
Chair
Sofa
TV
You can catalog the lamp from me if you want. If you ever decide to sell your extra pieces, let me know. I'd buy them off of you.

I've seen sloppy furniture mentioned. I was supposed to trade with someone but I dropped the ball on that one. Completely forgot about it.

Need:

Carpet

Lamp

Sink

Stereo

Table

Have to trade

Bed

Chair

Sofa

TV
crap, I was under the impression that you could buy this series from your shops catalog... thats going to make things a lot harder.

Ok, got the full flower set now. The weeding wasn't as bad as the pave set, imo. Leif did not give any duplicates of the 8 needed at a friend's town. Everything i have found about this set shows it as 12 pieces to complete. As long as thats the case, i have it complete. Also got 3 duplicates of the 4 items you get for weeding your town if anyone wants them.

I had the sloppy sink at one time, but don't know where it is now.

Ok, got the full flower set now. The weeding wasn't as bad as the pave set, imo. Leif did not give any duplicates of the 8 needed at a friend's town. Everything i have found about this set shows it as 12 pieces to complete. As long as thats the case, i have it complete. Also got 3 duplicates of the 4 items you get for weeding your town if anyone wants them.

I had the sloppy sink at one time, but don't know where it is now.
Def want to come catalog the series when you get a chance.

Coming through with both characters

Thanks again nickerous! The set has some really nice pieces. I might have to do Weeding day just to get the pieces that I want like the Lily Record Player, the Lily Lamp and the Sunflower Stereo.

*And no I can't read Japanese. It's just the only picture I could find that had them altogether.

FlowerSeries.png

Oh, sorry. I had Gameburg open for Explicit. I will open Digiburg now.
I don't have Gameburg added, so I'll just drop off the five animal pics I have in Digiburg and pick some weeds.

Thanks! Got 9/12 Weeding Day items. I think I can get the other three any time, even if it's not Weeding Day as long as my town has enough weeds and Leif shows up for me to pull them. Now I have 11/12! :)

I have extras of:

Chrissy - taken by nickerous
Fuchsia
Marshal

Either one is good with me.

Ah I missed the fun cause I was reading... I'd love to do some weed pulling for items and weed badge!! Nick...let me know if you open for this again. I know I'll be on tmrw before I head to work...so late afternoon if ur on.

Ah I missed the fun cause I was reading... I'd love to do some weed pulling for items and weed badge!! Nick...let me know if you open for this again. I know I'll be on tmrw before I head to work...so late afternoon if ur on.
Thanks to Nick's TTing, it was really easy and only took two different trips to get the 8 pieces you can only get from visiting other towns. I was able to get 4 pieces with each trip without any duplicates. From reading Liquefy's post here, I learned that clovers count as weeds only for visitors during Weeding Day - any other time, they don't count. Lucky clovers still don't count as a weed, though - I pulled up several of them when I was trying.

I'm only missing the rose sofa, but I think for Weeding Day in my town, I'll just go for the PWPs instead and just let weeds accumulate after that until Leif shows up in my town on another day.

I think I still have a long way to go for the gold badge. I can't remember how long ago I got the silver badge.

I've decided that I'm going for the PWP's. So with those we will only get one project or does Leif gives us all of them?

Who needed a toy hammer? They're for sale at my island today. I can either open up really late tonight after I'm done with work or just buy a bunch to hand out. :)

Who needed a toy hammer? They're for sale at my island today. I can either open up really late tonight after I'm done with work or just buy a bunch to hand out. :)
I don't think i have enough island currency to buy one. If you can get one and let me know how much you want for it I can pay you that way.

Either one is good with me.
I got time now, but cant stay online past 11pm. I can tomorrow if you need it to be later.

I need these:

Deena
Canberra
Nate
Eugene
Mathilda
Ava
Vladimir

Do i have any you want? Here is my updated trade list:

Muffy x2
Pashima
Iggly
Dizzy
Pippy
Beau
Filbert x2
Hamphrey
Portia x2
Bella
Zipper x2
Blanca

Just got home from work... late night with captain America movie. Heard it was great so I'll probably watch it tmrw.

I bought a bunch of toy hammers...so I can distribute as I visit you all. Don't need anything for them...10 medals is only like one tour.

Biskit from Texas moved in ;)

Nick....can we do early afternoon? My work schedule always sucks on weekends and I go in at 2pm est today. If not, o well. Maybe I can at least catalog sometime.

Nick....can we do early afternoon? My work schedule always sucks on weekends and I go in at 2pm est today. If not, o well. Maybe I can at least catalog sometime.
I won't be back home and online until around 8pm est. I usually stay up late on Friday nights, though. If you are on by 2am, I can open then. If not, I am available most of the weekend.

Do you work at a movie theater? I worked at one for about 7 years. Loved it. If they had better benefits, I probably would still be there.

Yeah I do. It's fun. I'm a manager so it's a little better money wise.

That'd be cool. I can be on about 1:30am. I'll let you know if that changes.

Biskit from Texas moved in ;)
Aww, that makes me happy! And he was completely moved out when you and Explicit stopped by so I figure he just went poof.

For some reason the animals didn't mention he was leaving, but most of the time they're in the shops or just nowhere to be found, so it's possible I somehow skipped talking to him.

But it's ok because I have Marcel, the clown dog. And just the other day I wasn't feeling too well and was just going to go to bed, but I decided to check on my town. When I went into the camper's tent I swear I heard the Zelda treasure chest music, it was Goldie! So now I have two dogs in my town, and I was able to get another sheep to move out.

Reese is paying 253 for turnips for the next hour and a half.

Gate is open.

I have a lot of free stuff - mostly animal pics, some hybrids by the bulletin board. Buy whatever you want from the shops.

EDIT: Closed.

Biskit did take out four of my bushes tho! lol otherwise hes in a good spot. :)

Awesome. Yeah, I was a manager for the last 5 of those 7. It was my favorite job ever.
I'm loving it a little less this year because we were bought out by another company...so dealing with changes has been stressful. Which company did you work for?
Oh and I'll be on earlier than expected...probably 11:30ish

Frita the living Happy Meal moved in today. :whistle2:? Right below my coffee shop too.
LOL Perfect description! When she moved in I could not wait to get rid of her! Now she wanders the streets.

bread's done
Back