Animal Crossing New Leaf

Mira the Bunny is moving out today. I have opened my Gates in case anyone wants to come over and claim her for your own.  Also, free stuff in front of the train station per usual.

Mira the Bunny is moving out today. I have opened my Gates in case anyone wants to come over and claim her for your own. Also, free stuff in front of the train station per usual.
I had her move to mine.

I've got Scoot leaving Boxden today. Anyone want him?

Scoot_NewLeaf_Official.png

Gameburg has turnips going for 585 today. This is the pm price, so it will be around all day. Unfortunately, I wont be online until late this afternoon. Probably around 4 or 5 pm. Let me know if you want to sell!

Gameburg has turnips going for 585 today. This is the pm price, so it will be around all day. Unfortunately, I wont be online until late this afternoon. Probably around 4 or 5 pm. Let me know if you want to sell!
I wouldn't mind selling at 585 Nickerous, let me know when is a good time.

I only have 1000 so I'll be in and out.

I'll try to get on later today for this. I want to hit that up. I have a lot of turnips and I tip well.

Edit: Added you

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i am online now. Josh, i see your fc and will add now. Benjamouth, i need your fc. If you two will let me know when you are ready, I will open up. There are a bunch of pics in front of the station. If you see one you want, we can deal on it. I am building up a trade list of pics so i can get ones I dont have. If you have any for trade, i would like to see if i need them.

Ok, i am online now. Josh, i see your fc and will add now. Benjamouth, i need your fc. If you two will let me know when you are ready, I will open up. There are a bunch of pics in front of the station. If you see one you want, we can deal on it. I am building up a trade list of pics so i can get ones I dont have. If you have any for trade, i would like to see if i need them.
FC is 5112-4822-1588

I have pics of Cobb and Skye to trade.

If you need one let me know and I'll bring it in, you can have it in lieu of a tip unless you need the bells.

This is what I have for art/statute pieces in Boxden if anyone needs anything. I'll update this post to include what Yolovile has as extras.

Dynamic Painting
Scenic Painting

This is what I have for art/statute pieces in Boxden if anyone needs anything. I'll update this post to include what Yolovile has as extras.
Amazing Painting
Ancient Statute
Common Painting
Dynamic Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Scary Painting
Scenic Painting
I need a few of those, can I stop by?

Sorry for the late reply. I'll be on tomorrow if that works for you.
Yea no worries, I'm pretty flexible to get on anytime after 5

Also I have one of my last fashion checks before I can get the emporium, does anyone have anything that fits the historical requirement? All I have is the cowbane hat

Yea no worries, I'm pretty flexible to get on anytime after 5

Also I have one of my last fashion checks before I can get the emporium, does anyone have anything that fits the historical requirement? All I have is the cowbane hat
Just let me know what paintings you need so I can pull them out of storage.

nickerous & super_dawn I added both of you to my friends list. I am still willing to trade for those pics if you still have them. Just been a little busy lately. 0301-9941-1735 is my friend code. I'll be on around 5:30 pm central if you want.  

They only cost 10 medals. Or 12 with bell boom ordinance.
Miranda let me know when you're available and I'll stop by to pick up a hammer.

Also I just need one more art piece now, the Wistful Painting. If anyone has it, let me know and I'll pay you for it.

It was Dawn who had the hammers. Other than the one that was given to me, I still haven't seen one on any of my trips to the island or Club Tortimer.
Oh sorry, I thought you had them.

Well the same message goes out to Dawn. Whenever you're available let me know and I'll stop by.

Bianca is moving out of Yolovile today. If anyone wants her, let me know. Also turnip prices are 414 this morning in Boxden for anyone who wants to sell.

Bianca_NewLeaf_Official.png

Off topic, but anyone picking up Disney Magical World tomorrow? Based on a few of the reviews I've read, it looks like a decent purchase. Too bad I have to work this weekend. Haven't worked a weekend in seven years and now that this game releases, I have too. 
deadh.gif

nickerous & super_dawn I added both of you to my friends list. I am still willing to trade for those pics if you still have them. Just been a little busy lately. 0301-9941-1735 is my friend code. I'll be on around 5:30 pm central if you want.
Been busy too! no worries. Which pics would you like to trade again?

Oh sorry, I thought you had them.

Well the same message goes out to Dawn. Whenever you're available let me know and I'll stop by.
Yes, I bought about 6 hammers to give out... I will be on Friday afternoon! I'd say around 2ish est I'll just have my gate open for those to drop by....

also...i was stupid and bought about 1mil turnips thinking i'd have a high week and I didn't. then I got busy and missed the times people had high prices. :( So if anyone has higher than 100 tomorrow...I'd love to visit and just sell em' off so I won't lose any money at least.

Been busy too! no worries. Which pics would you like to trade again?

Yes, I bought about 6 hammers to give out... I will be on Friday afternoon! I'd say around 2ish est I'll just have my gate open for those to drop by....

also...i was stupid and bought about 1mil turnips thinking i'd have a high week and I didn't. then I got busy and missed the times people had high prices. :( So if anyone has higher than 100 tomorrow...I'd love to visit and just sell em' off so I won't lose any money at least.
I can change the time right now to this morning when I had 414 as my price if you want to jump on?

So I just did Easter in my second town.  It's apparently a 2-day event, with an increased amount of rocks, dig spots, balloon presents constantly arrive, and you can get Eggs from those, as well as from trees, fishing and deep-sea diving.  There are 15 items to get.  You need to give Zipper 1 of each Egg type (there are 6) to get the Easter Basket.  After that, you can eat the Eggs for Tickets to get Prizes from Zipper.  I'd say it's a good event, and somewhat easy to get all of the items.  MUCH easier than Festivale was, and much less stressful.

Off topic, but anyone picking up Disney Magical World tomorrow? Based on a few of the reviews I've read, it looks like a decent purchase. Too bad I have to work this weekend. Haven't worked a weekend in seven years and now that this game releases, I have too.
deadh.gif
I am picking it up today. I was always going to buy it, the positive reviews are just a bonus.

I will also be getting Tomodachi Life ( http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/04-10-2014/#/video-ndirect ) on June 6.

bread's done
Back