Animal Crossing New Leaf

Completed my bug furniture set. Got the last 2 bug items I needed, the ladybug chair and the stag beetle chair. My high score is currently 94.

Just so everyone knows, you can enter bugs into bug offs in other peoples towns. The score won't count, but if you beat the high score in someone else's town you'll still get items. it's an easier way to get the bug stuff.

Considering I had to start the Bug Off at around 2pm, I've done pretty well. My first place bug netted me 80 points, then I submitted 3 more bugs in a row that got me 81, 82, and 84. So, I've gotten about 4 pieces of bug furniture (snail clock, ladybug chair, caterpillar sofa, and firefly lamp) with some major luck. I have a giant stag I'll submit right before the deadline, but I'll definitely try to get a few more before it ends.

I think I'm done with the Bug-Off. A cyclommatus stag got me 139 points - not even my rainbow or giant stag could beat that score. I haven't even given Nat any of my horned hercules or golden stags yet. I was able to get four pieces of bug furniture - stag-beetle chair, firefly lamp, ladybug chair, and snail clock.

There's still a little over 5 hours left though, so if any of my villagers beat that, I'll have to bring out the last of the bug stash in my locker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I also blew the bug off...I submitted a bunch of little bugs just to get items...got about four and then went for the bug items. Ugh...got two items and then a stupid Goliath beetle got me 112 and I can't seem to beat it! Everything else I had got me around 90pts....a golden stag got me only 100!!!! And my town seems void of butterflies despite the amount of flowers I have...cause I'd like to give a birdwing to see what happens. So my morning was pretty frustrating... lol
The birdwings are on the island.

The birdwing I had was only worth 106. I don't know if anything will be able to beat my 139 point cyclommatus stag - I wasn't even expecting that one to score so high.

Katie must REALLY like my town 1. In the past week, she's been here 3 times, plus today.

First I dropped her in town 2.

Next two were visits to other towns.

Dropped her in town 2 again today.

I should just call my towns what I named them. Gotham and Arkham. (Yes, I like Batman. I wish Bludhaven would have fit).

Opening gates now.

Songs are by the police station.

Furniture sets are on the beach

Remember, this is just to catalog, so don't take anything so everyone can take part. I will leave the gates open unless there are too many lost connections, then I will probably start doing one at a time.

Right side

Alpine

Astro

Cabin

Classic

Exotic

Minimalist

Modern

Modern Wood

Polka-dot

Regal

Rococo

Sleek

Spooky

Stripe

Robo

Bottom

Green

Jingle

Harvest

Campus

DLC/Misc.

People have inquired about the 7-11 stuff. It's not orderable so I have not included it.

Opening gates now.

Songs are by the police station.

Furniture sets are on the beach

Remember, this is just to catalog, so don't take anything so everyone can take part. I will leave the gates open unless there are too many lost connections, then I will probably start doing one at a time.

Right side

Alpine

Astro

Cabin

Classic

Exotic

Minimalist

Modern

Modern Wood

Polka-dot

Regal

Rococo

Sleek

Spooky

Stripe

Robo

Bottom

Green

Jingle

Harvest

Campus

DLC/Misc.

People have inquired about the 7-11 stuff. It's not orderable so I have not included it.
Heading there now thx!

Thanks :) Hopefully not when I'm still holding something though. Don't want to accidentally keep anything.

A slot is opening soon since I'm on my way out. I'd stay to give Nat some bugs, but I want to let other people catalog. :)

Thanks, prim!

Prim, did you have the campus set out? If you did I seem to have missed it. Will have to come through your town during the week.
The campus set is expensive! 28,512 (I have Bell Boom ordinance) per item! It was on the beach somewhere - you might have picked it up. Search your catalog for eraser or notebook.

The campus set is expensive! 28,512 (I have Bell Boom ordinance) per item! It was on the beach somewhere - you might have picked it up. Search your catalog for eraser or notebook.
It was 5 items in that set total right? Cause your right 23,760 for me... Damn that eraser sofa looks sweet though. Prim did you have all the JPN DLC not including 7-11?

Just making sure cause I picked up and put down so much stuff, I'm second guessing myself. Sorry!

It was 5 items in that set total right? Cause your right 23,760 for me... Damn that eraser sofa looks sweet though. Prim did you have all the JPN DLC not including 7-11?

Just making sure cause I picked up and put down so much stuff, I'm second guessing myself. Sorry!
8 total including wall and floor

All the dlc stuff i had was the pile with the 2 hats.

Oh, and my turnip prices are 161 if you still happen to have some left

Thanks for letting me come by prim! PM me if you would like a custom mural as thanks (include pic and desired tile dimensions).

Won the bug off with my 147pt gold stag.

Spent a few hours finally putting some brick paths all through my town (along with some atheist symbols and Bad Religion logos :D), chopping trees from and replanting along the paths. Will be nice to be able to run to retail etc without worrying about the grass.

Won the bug off with my 147pt gold stag.

Spent a few hours finally putting some brick paths all through my town (along with some atheist symbols and Bad Religion logos :D), chopping trees from and replanting along the paths. Will be nice to be able to run to retail etc without worrying about the grass.
This is how I spent the better part of my day as well. Still need to do more tree moving but having paths is a start.

ATTENTION! I'm having a random item giveaway starting at 9:30 PM Eastern lasting for at least an hour or until everything's gone. I'm just making some room in my storage for some turnips tomorrow.  It's just a mishmash of things, nothing too exciting.  Keep, catalog, whatever you want to do.  Fruit baskets are by the gate, everything else will be in the town square.

PM me/reply if I need to add you.  (I really should delete the ~30 people from the spreadsheet that never added me back.)

And I'm just making my tradelist a public Evernote: ACNL Trade List  (click View Notebook to view w/o account)  It'll be easier for me to edit that way instead of getting lost in this thread.

ATTENTION! I'm having a random item giveaway starting at 9:30 PM Eastern lasting for at least an hour or until everything's gone. I'm just making some room in my storage for some turnips tomorrow. It's just a mishmash of things, nothing too exciting. Keep, catalog, whatever you want to do. Fruit baskets are by the gate, everything else will be in the town square.

PM me/reply if I need to add you. (I really should delete the ~30 people from the spreadsheet that never added me back.)

And I'm just making my tradelist a public Evernote: ACNL Trade List (click View Notebook to view w/o account) It'll be easier for me to edit that way instead of getting lost in this thread.
Adding you on my main (Rev on the spreadsheet)

I think I'm going to copy that idea, and just bounce it off my wordpress rather than keep posting a trade list here.

I have some stuff for trade. I have a few nintendo items I would like to trade to finish the hero outfit. I have the shirt and boots, need the rest. I have I believe an x-wing and some other ship. I'll confirm what they actually are when I get online in a bit if anyone's interested in trading.

Opening my gates for a little bit. Doing a Furniture FREE FOR ALL right now. Take whatever you want, catalog whatever. I just really need to get rid of a bunch of stuff or I might be forced to sell it. Rather give you guys a crack at it first.

I realize it's a bit late tonight, but I'll open my gates up tomorrow as well. Thanks!

Added blue and lovely sets tonight. Will get these set up starting tomorrow.

Looking for the following to complete these

Kiddie  -  Bureau, Chair & Wardrobe

Ranch - Arm Chair, Wall Rack & Floor

Edit: Ranch is now complete

bread's done
Back