Animal Crossing New Leaf

Added blue and lovely sets tonight. Will get these set up starting tomorrow.

Looking for the following to complete these

Kiddie - Bureau, Chair & Wardrobe

Ranch - Arm Chair, Wall Rack & Floor
I might have the ranch wall rack. I'll have to check when I get back from the island.

Added blue and lovely sets tonight. Will get these set up starting tomorrow.

Looking for the following to complete these

Kiddie - Bureau, Chair & Wardrobe

Ranch - Arm Chair, Wall Rack & Floor

Edit: Ranch is now complete
If you haven't gotten it yet, I think I have the Kiddie items in town 2. I'll order them and drop them off tomorrow for you.

Damn, I really sucked at the bug hunt yesterday.  I kept getting stuff just under 80 and then boom, got a 98 with an Agrias Butterfly.  So I figured the only way to beat that (and get another bug item other than the one wallpaper I got) was to go to the International Island where sometimes it is night time even when it is 5pm here.  So after 3 or 4 tries I get a nighttime island and there is some annoying girl from Ohio who keeps running after me shouting "give me bells!" and scaring away all the golden stags and horned elephants I am trying to catch :bomb:.

So I leave there and get to another one with 10 minutes left in the contest.  I catch several things including horned elephants, giant stags, and several others.  Each and every one of them is "small" according to that stupid lizard (or whatever he is) and all score between 80 and 95.  So not only did I not get any more bug items I lost 10's of thousands of bells worth of bugs.  Had I gotten them in the right order I could have had 5 or 6 bug items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay guyz,

I was thinking of doing an early-bird FFA around 11:30ish EST, then closing down for a few hours, then reopening in the evening around 5-6EST.  Sound good to everyone?  The evening hours are negotiable but I'll probably only do it for an hour or so.  This game is really eating into my SMTIV time; I need two 3DSes. ;)

PS: Perfect cherries are on special at Retail if anyone wants to bring them.

1,692,000 bells in the stock market
Wow! I only buy what I have locker space for, so just 864,000 for me. I'll be all done with the stalk market once I get the last turnip trading badge from Phineas. Too much hassle to store them - I want to use my storage space for actual items instead of just turnips.

I'm sticking to just buying 6,400 turnips since that's what you can store in a museum room and I set one aside for turnip storage. I don't really care about badges so I'm not really working toward the 100 million savings one. And there isn't all that much expensive stuff once your home expansions are all done and paid off. Just some public works projects and building redesigns that are generally $400k or less.

So making a couple million a week in profit should be more than sufficient for me. And saves hassling with island beetle runs at night.

Visited a town that was buying turnips at 413, so I ended up buying 1,094,400 bells worth and sold them for 4,708,200. I'll probably buy a few more since Joan's still here.

I see I've been bested! Stupid new CAG not bringing me to the latest post. Or stupid me. Good luck everyone.

Anyone who missed Joan this morning, I'm going to open my gates in about 20 mins or so. I'll set the time for 10am....she's selling for 107. I think I'm gonna skip this week...storage is tough. Also I have free stuff by the train station....

Free for all part 2 begins at 6PM EST.  No new items so don't bother if you came last time.  Will have it open for an hour or so.  Also, Katie is here so I am hoping to dump her on someone. ;)

Free for all part 2 begins at 6PM EST. No new items so don't bother if you came last time. Will have it open for an hour or so. Also, Katie is here so I am hoping to dump her on someone. ;)
I'll take her, just let me know when you want me to open my gates. I'll be around the comp for the next hour or so during the soccer game.

First time putting almost a milli into the stalk market. To the point that all I had to my name was 57 bells. Hoping for a big turn around because of it. For a first timer putting down big money, I'm kinda nervous :/

Going to close down early at 6:45 PM EST if no one else comes by or expresses interest in coming by... Let me know if you need to arrive later and I will stay open, otherwise I am closing early.

bread's done
Back