Animal Crossing New Leaf

I grew my first black rose today :whistle2:o  It actually spawned out of my pink roses???

-

Does anyone have any coffee making tips for working at the Roost? I always mess up the orders!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/the-roost-cafe/

Eugene is finally listed, but he also may be known as Rocky in regions other than NA.

You won't always get the bonus item. Seems to be 50/50.
The items are given to you based on the number of correct orders you get.

Edit: Here are the correct orders needed for each item

Coffee Maker (16)

Espresso Maker (32)

Siphon (48)

Coffee Cup (64)

Milk And Sugar (80)

Coffee Mill (96)

Cafe Uniform (128)

Gyroids (160, 192, 224, 255)

Think you'll be open later tonight? I need to get rid of a bunch of my bells.
You mean turnips? Because I'll take your bells if you're getting rid of them. LOL!

Added you. Would love to come sell turnips if you're still open.

I'm on the spreadsheet, but my code is 1332-9091-8262
I'm all done with reddit groups selling their turnips, so I'll add you both and I'll have my gate open until Re-Tail closes at 11 PM Pacific.

If anyone else wants to sell turnips at 460 bells each, let me know!

EDIT: Gate is open now!

You mean turnips? Because I'll take your bells if you're getting rid of them. LOL!

I'm all done with reddit groups selling their turnips, so I'll add you both and I'll have my gate open until Re-Tail closes at 11 PM Pacific.

Not sure if it's too late, but I added you...would be nice to cash out on these turnips! I'm 2680-9404-9790

Coffee Maker (16)
Espresso Maker (32)
Siphon (48)
Coffee Cup (64)
Milk And Sugar (80)
Coffee Mill (96)
Cafe Uniform (128)
Funny I haven't even looked at this and last item I received was Milk and Sugar! Goes by quick...I'm not using the spreadsheet for orders...I'm trying to just have fun guessing and remembering.

Haha, I meant turnips! ;-)

Doesn't look like your town is open at the moment or at least it's not showing up on my list.

I should be able to hop on this evening/tonight.

Sp00ge, if you're around tonight I can let you catalog the Mohawk wig as well (My store is closed today to upgrade to the home store so I can't order one.
Sorry man, I've been out all day and just now got the chance to check CAG (still haven't touched AC since this morning). I'll catch you one of these days, :lol:

Got tied up and just got home, so can't hop on tonight.  

HuBu, go ahead and give that Master Sword to anyone who wants it as my schedule will be hectic the next couple of weeks so I probably won't be doing much, if any, trading any time soon.

So I'm fairly close to cataloging all my fossils:

Tricera Tail

Pachy Torso

??? (6 from left, 5 from right)

Archelon Skull

Megacero Tail

Pteranodon Skull

Diplo Torso

I have a bunch of extras as well, but I started to run out of space so I haven't really kept any of the more recent ones. If you need them please let me know!

Ammonite x2

Ankylo Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Dimetrodon Torso

Diplo Chest

Diplo Tail x2

Ichthyo Torso x2

Iguanodon Skul

Mammoth Skull

Megacero Skull

Plesio Skull

Raptor Torso

Sabertooth Torso x2

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Tricera Skull

Trilobite x2

T. rex tail

Tricera Tail

Pachy Torso

Archelon Skull

Megacero Tail

Pteranodon Torso

Pteranodon Skull

Diplo Torso

I have a bunch of extras as well, but I started to run out of space so I haven't really kept any of the more recent ones. If you need them please let me know!

Ammonite x2

Ankylo Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Dimetrodon Torso

Diplo Chest

Diplo Tail x2

Ichthyo Torso x2

Iguanodon Skul

Mammoth Skull

Megacero Skull

Plesio Skull

Raptor Torso

Sabertooth Torso x2

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Tricera Skull

Trilobite x2

T. rex tail
T REX TAIL!!!, last one I need. I have the Arch Skull, Mega Tail, Ptera Skull

Edit: don't have the Ptera torso, read my spreadsheet wrong.

So, I'm looking to make my main room into a recording studio / general music room. I already have three guitars, two pianos, and the sleek set (which I think will look nice with it). I'm looking for a mic stand, two amps, a "screen" (has to be black), two stereos, and 3 of those spotlight things.

So, I'm looking to make my main room into a recording studio / general music room. I already have three guitars, two pianos, and the sleek set (which I think will look nice with it). I'm looking for a mic stand, two amps, a "screen" (has to be black), two stereos, and 3 of those spotlight things.
I have a Mic stand, I believe I have one amp, but can obviously order you two, I have one spotlight and can order you two more... If you want. As far as stereos I have a dice stereo if you want that :shrug:

Tricera Tail

Pachy Torso

Archelon Skull

Megacero Tail

Pteranodon Torso

Pteranodon Skull

Diplo Torso

Ammonite x2

Ankylo Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Dimetrodon Torso

Diplo Chest

Diplo Tail x2

Ichthyo Torso x2

Iguanodon Skul

Mammoth Skull

Megacero Skull

Plesio Skull

Raptor Torso

Sabertooth Torso x2

Stego Skull

Styraco Skull

Tricera Skull

Trilobite x2

T. rex tail
I need a diplo tail. (Though I haven't checked either town this morning yet)

I have most, if not all, of what you need in fossils.

I can order most of that.

Which stereo?

I have a Mic stand, I believe I have one amp, but can obviously order you two, I have one spotlight and can order you two more... If you want. As far as stereos I have a dice stereo if you want that :shrug:

I can order most of that.

Which stereo?
This is what I currently have:

Electric Guitar

Metal Guitar

Rock Guitar

Ebony Piano

Standing Spotlight x2

Wall Mounted Speaker x2

Mic Stand

Drum Set

I've changed my mind as to how much of everything I need. Right now, all I need is an amp and a classical bass.

Electric Guitar
Metal Guitar
Rock Guitar
Ebony Piano
Standing Spotlight x2
Wall Mounted Speaker x2
Mic Stand
Drum Set

I've changed my mind as to how much of everything I need. Right now, all I need is an amp and a classical bass.
Double guitar is coming up from BB DLC. I have a country guitar if it goes with your theme.

Electric Guitar

Metal Guitar

Rock Guitar

Ebony Piano

Standing Spotlight x2

Wall Mounted Speaker x2

Mic Stand

Drum Set

I literally just got a classical bass. Yours if you want it.

Killer make sure you check the billboard in your town if you haven't already
I did. Thank you very much! Now Resetti can yell at me every time I accidentally hit the power button. (That's what I actually did the first time. I had the lights out, I was tired, and hit power instead of the home button. The only thing I lost was a fairy tale bench suggestion, which I have yet to have suggested again.)

Well now that I definitely don't need the bells from the extra fossils anymore, I'm keeping them in storage as trade fodder. As soon as I get two from a set I'm pulling them to museum storage to eventually collect the third to have Cyrus make a miniature of it.

Trade list: https://www.evernote.com/pub/rhymeswithginger/acnl

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/the-roost-cafe/

Eugene is finally listed, but he also may be known as Rocky in regions other than NA.

You won't always get the bonus item. Seems to be 50/50.

Coffee Maker (16)

Espresso Maker (32)

Siphon (48)

Coffee Cup (64)

Milk And Sugar (80)

Coffee Mill (96)

Cafe Uniform (128)

Thank you. I didn't want to use a guide, but their requests are so vague it would be impossible to get them right on my own.

Does Brewster ever give repeats of the coffee items? I accidentally gave away my siphon.

Dave from Deeby, I was in your town last night while you were away and you have the coolest villagers. A deer, that rabbit with red eyes, and a rhino with a strawberry for a nose!

It's gonna be nice having a lazy camper in my town today. Their buying game is the easiest to win.

DyK4jfB.jpg

Electric Guitar
Metal Guitar
Rock Guitar
Ebony Piano
Standing Spotlight x2
Wall Mounted Speaker x2
Mic Stand
Drum Set

If you want my amp its yours. I also just got a djimbe drum if you want that as well.

My turnip price is 398 for anyone who still needs to sell. I can be online tonight around 8PM central. Just send me a pm with your info if you want to stop by.

Coffee Maker (16)

Espresso Maker (32)

Siphon (48)

Coffee Cup (64)

Milk And Sugar (80)

Coffee Mill (96)

Cafe Uniform (128)

No way have I served 192 people... it's gotta be on a point system. Like a perfect order gets a certain number of points.

Dumb question, but should we water flowers during a thunder and lighting rainstorm? None of them "sparkle" so I'm not sure if the game considers them watered.

Here is my current haves/wants list:

Haves:

Block Floor (3x)
Samus Mask (2x)
Toad Hat
Fi Mask
Big Bro's Mustache (2x)
Varia Suit Shoes
Virtual Boy (2x)
Blue Falcon (2x)
Triforce
Red Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin (2x)
Hero's Pants (2x)
Goal Pole
Super Star
Yoshi's Egg
Super Mushroom
Wii Balance Board
Kart
S.S. Dolphin
Triple Bananas
Triple Red Shells (2x)
Fire Flower (2x)
1up Mushroom (2x)
Fire Bar

Balloon Chair
Balloon Sofa
Balloon Lamp
Balloon Hat (4x)
Balloon Clock (2x)
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Bed

Looking For:
Amber
Shark Tooth
Spino Torso
Balloon Table
Balloon Television

I'd prefer to trade, but if you want to offer bells, that's okay too.  I prefer to get rid of a lot of these items because I desperately need more storage space.  I've also added my information to the spreadsheet.

I do it anyway cause I have to have the sparkle!
I feel the same way. I did the bottom portion of my town already, but even with the golden watering can it feels like a hassle. I think because the lighting and thunder in the game make me feel like I need an island trip, traveling to another town or should be inside a house/store. I'm really impressed with Nintendo putting the extra effort to have the town light up when lighting strikes along with the thunder occurring after or before then lighting strikes.

You can't see lighting bolts though

Dumb question, but should we water flowers during a thunder and lighting rainstorm? None of them "sparkle" so I'm not sure if the game considers them watered.
I usually save watering flowers for the end of the day - because if I water them early, then it rains, I just wasted a bunch of time watering them. If it rains even a little bit, I never water them myself and the flowers turn out fine the next day.

I'm pretty sure you have to water flowers and the rain doesn't count.

Maybe the rain will keep them from dying--I don't know as I have the beautiful town ordinance.  But they don't sparkle and I'm pretty sure you can't get hybrids if you don't manually water them.

I'm pretty sure you have to water flowers and the rain doesn't count.

Maybe the rain will keep them from dying--I don't know as I have the beautiful town ordinance. But they don't sparkle and I'm pretty sure you can't get hybrids if you don't manually water them.
You can still get hybrids, but the chances are much lower if you don't water them yourself.

bread's done
Back