Animal Crossing New Leaf

Did anyone come to my town tonight? had a bunch of my flowers stolen. curious why they weren't all stolen, was wondering if someone caught them in the act and they ran off, or they just ran out of space in their locker.
I know what that's like. I didn't have a bunch stolen, but I did have someone take my Jacob's Ladder last week, pissed me off. I'm still scheming to get to her town, steal it back, and piss on her doorstep in the process.

Okay, gates open for turnips (517). Only open for about 90 minutes so come on over.

Please don't damage / take flowers, thanks!
I don't believe I have you added. If you happen to jump offline for a moment, would you mind adding me? My FC is: 1134-7531-2393

If you can't, no sweat at all!

I know what that's like. I didn't have a bunch stolen, but I did have someone take my Jacob's Ladder last week, pissed me off. I'm still scheming to get to her town, steal it back, and piss on her doorstep in the process.
Run through her flowers and bury a ton of pitfalls.

I don't believe I have you added. If you happen to jump offline for a moment, would you mind adding me? My FC is: 1134-7531-2393

If you can't, no sweat at all!
There are three visitors at the moment so I closed the gates. I'll reopen after I add you (and anyone else that wants to get in before 6pm PST).

Last call for FCs!

Heh, they left my jacob's ladders alone for whatever reason. I'll be on the look out for an abnormally large amount of black tulips.

Heh, they left my jacob's ladders alone for whatever reason. I'll be on the look out for an abnormally large amount of black tulips.
When I first saw jacobs ladder, I thought they were wilting until I picked them up to check them out.

.....I also kept watering some dark flowers every day, getting pissed off that they wouldn't turn bright despite having the Beautiful Ordinance enacted...............until I realized they were black roses. Der.

Ugh. resetti'd. Opening the gates now...

I'm going to periodically save while people are selling in case it happens again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever keeps trying to join - it resetti's while you're trying to join (others are getting in okay...) :\

Not sure who it is but make sure you're near your router, don't have interference on (microwaves, cordless phones, etc), and not eating up bandwidth with computers downloading stuff or wireless with netflix streaming\etcs?

I have about 60 fossils. Go back a couple pages to see my list. Going to open my gates at 10:30pm eastern time. Please bring the fossils on my want list if you have them. Also looking for kitchen gear and minimalist furniture. also will take modern furnature too' My friend code is on the master list! Let me know if anyone is coming! See you soon!

Whoever keeps trying to join - it resetti's while you're trying to join (others are getting in okay...) :\

Not sure who it is but make sure you're near your router, don't have interference on (microwaves, cordless phones, etc), and not eating up bandwidth with computers downloading stuff or wireless with netflix streaming\etcs?
I just got in, and then it Resetti'd right after it said someone else had arrived.

I have about 60 fossils. Go back a couple pages to see my list. Going to open my gates at 10:30pm eastern time. Please bring the fossils on my want list if you have them. Also looking for kitchen gear and minimalist furniture. also will take modern furnature too' My friend code is on the master list! Let me know if anyone is coming! See you soon!

Carissa, Josh, and Kyle are all getting in successfully. The only person I know of that might be trying to get in but hasn't yet is Sam, so I removed his friend card for the moment to see if that fixes it. Once you three have finished selling, I'll add him back if there's time.

(Sorry, using AC names because I didn't want to scroll all the way through this thread)

Ugh. I am thisclose to being done with this game. Twice this week, I have lost about 45 minutes of quality mayorship due to a random crash. Shame on me for not saving, but OUCH! I haven't had a lot of time to play, so I packed it ALL in to single power sessions. Buying, selling, mailing, restocking, chatting, fossils, quick shifts in the coffee shop, etc. POOF - gone in an instant. Just brutal!

So turned off ATM. Sorry to see a few of you are also dealing with Resetti. :wall:

Ugh. I am thisclose to being done with this game. Twice this week, I have lost about 45 minutes of quality mayorship due to a random crash. Shame on me for not saving, but OUCH! I haven't had a lot of time to play, so I packed it ALL in to single power sessions. Buying, selling, mailing, restocking, chatting, fossils, quick shifts in the coffee shop, etc. POOF - gone in an instant. Just brutal!

So turned off ATM. Sorry to see a few of you are also dealing with Resetti. :wall:
I don't think I've had a single Resetti when playing off line in my town. Just when in others town or having my gates open since the net code is pretty sucky in this game. Nintendo really needs to get their online shit together.

I've never been Resetti'd when playing offline, fortunately...

Also - anyone up? Opening gates anytime soon? I need to drop off Katie and get some signatures...

I've never been Resetti'd when playing offline, fortunately...

Also - anyone up? Opening gates anytime soon? I need to drop off Katie and get some signatures...

Me! Thanks!

By the way, if anyone happens to see Puddles, tell her Evan from Lahan is sorry for booting her earlier. Accidentally kicked her out while she was mailing letters so I could add more FC's for turnips. I felt so bad!

Odd, didn't get the small spike I was expecting this morning.

My pattern this week has been: 125,120,70,65,56,93,96,101,82

Guess this site is wrong that the declining pattern starts between 50-99 as that clearly wasn't the big spike pattern as the third increase was small and not the max for the week, and I didn't get the fourth increase for the small spike.

I guess it could just be the random pattern and just happened to have a decline then 3 jumps, then a decline--seems unlikely but possible I guess.

No skin off my nose since Hav0k hooked us up with the high prices last night, but was hoping to have a decent price for once to return the favor to some other cags.  But I've not had any prices above 125 or so the month or so I've been doing turnips.  Though I'm had a few AMs and PMs I couldn't check.

Turnips at 591 bells if anyone missed Havok's price yesterday and cherries are on special at Re-Tail. I'll probably only be open until 11am PST (this might change). 

Turnips at 591 bells if anyone missed Havok's price yesterday and cherries are on special at Re-Tail. I'll probably only be open until 11am PST (this might change).
You called this yesterday. Nice job.
clap2t.gif

One of the characters I like told me he's moving
sadto.gif

While I could stop him, I feel letting the characters leave keeps the game fresh. Plus I stopped him from moving the last time he mentioned it. If anyone would like to try and convince him to move to your town, let me know. His last day is the 7th. He's always been a nice guy to me. I hate it had to be him.

-Cesar_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Turnips in my town are selling for 223 per, so I've opened up my gates for those I've added and want to sell.

And I got my Golden Can!

bread's done
Back